Average height is actually smaller as stated

Germania

Germania

Kraken
I will deliver you a major cope, the average height is actually smaller!
Since many years I work as a consultant. This means, among other things, that I have seen many ID cards over the years. The body size stated there often does not fit with the reality, mostly the people are taller on the ID-Cards. Last week i spoke with a lady, which was a bit more than a full head (8-9 inches) smaller than me. On her card she is 5'7, so I would have to be 6'4 to tower her by a full head (I am 5'11). I also tower sometimes 5'9 ID Card guys by a half head, 5'9 vs. 5'11 shouldn't make a noticeable difference in reality.

Take this sweet cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, SayNoToRotting, chadpreetcel123 and 7 others
Yea I actually think so too.I feel way too tall for someone who is 6 ft.Makes no sense

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Chadelite, HardMewer and 1 other person
All depends on location

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Vitruvian, turkproducer and 6 others
It's true, swallow the blackpill :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
yeah on my ID I'm 182 even tho I'm 174 ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arvenas, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 2587 and 18 others
181 on ID 181 irl.

How the fuck did you fraud that?
when I turned 18 I had to renew ma passport so I went there and this guy at the counter asked for ma basic information like name and if I'm married an shit, when he asked me If I would knew ma height I told him no bcoz I really didn't know. So he told me to go the tape meassure in the corner. So I went there and meassured myself. went back to him and just told him 182. he didn't doubt it for some reason. like tf I've just added 8 cms.
I mean u would think a western country would have some security steps or something but nah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arvenas, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 3328 and 10 others
when I turned 18 I had to renew ma passport so I went there and this guy at the counter asked for ma basic information like name and if I'm married an shit, when he asked me If I would knew ma height I told him no bcoz I really didn't know. So he told me to go the tape meassure in the corner. So I went there and meassured myself. went back to him and just told him 182. he didn't doubt it for some reason. like tf I've just added 8 cms.
I mean u would think a western country would have some security steps or something but nah
will do the same mate

Yh, this is true, they exaggerate the average height to act like the people's health is improving

So ridiculous, why western countries let the people chose their official height? :think:
I heightmogged a 6'1 ID Card guy with my 5'11 again.

Huge difference between young generation and older generation in UK at least, feels like 16-18 year olds are easily 5’10.5-11 on average males.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
irrelevant thread, just look at the national/regional average height

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
indeed; five eight is a good height, 173cm is not bad, but lower than that is not good; in general, teens (fifteen-sixteen in general) that are 165-168 can grow to 173? over if less than that; the universal average height is five nine, maybe, whatever

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
NT guys lie at least 2 inches on their height so if the reported average is 5 9 it’s really closer to 5 7

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and BigBoy
They measure it with shoes on I think, at least at army/hospitals that I've seen with my eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Germania
173cm is not bad

Autism

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, DidntRead, didntreadlol and 1 other person
im 178 on id and 182-3 irl

I'm 5'9 and there is only one girl taller than me in my school

I will deliver you a major cope, the average height is actually smaller!
Since many years I work as a consultant. This means, among other things, that I have seen many ID cards over the years. The body size stated there often does not fit with the reality, mostly the people are taller on the ID-Cards. Last week i spoke with a lady, which was a bit more than a full head (8-9 inches) smaller than me. On her card she is 5'7, so I would have to be 6'4 to tower her by a full head (I am 5'11). I also tower sometimes 5'9 ID Card guys by a half head, 5'9 vs. 5'11 shouldn't make a noticeable difference in reality.

Take this sweet cope
The average is actually lower so manlets don't commit suicide. Average is like 6'3 world wide. Keep coping.

The average height in America is 5'10, no exceptions.
NT guys lie at least 2 inches on their height so if the reported average is 5 9 it’s really closer to 5 7
They take a sample size of people 18-60 to determine height and they don't use self reported ones lol.

Consultant must be a translation error. No reason a consultant would see a lot of IDs. Perhaps you work in Security or in Medical profession.

They take a sample size of people 18-60 to determine height and they don't use self reported ones lol.
No, where I live the authority measures you or asks you for your height, that's the official statistic.
Consultant must be a translation error. No reason a consultant would see a lot of IDs. Perhaps you work in Security or in Medical profession.
No

No it's definetly 5'9.5

Ethniks can write down their "height" themselves, if they apply for a residence card in my country and every single one lies
I've just mogged a guy by a full head and I'm not a giant either. The guy was maybe 5'3" or 5'4" and claims 5'10" in his residence card :lul::forcedsmile:

Averages in most of places are frauded as fuck. In Poland people keep saying that average is around 5'11.5 while i feel its like 5'10 still. Most of tall people i see in my small town are like 6'0-6'1 and some of them claim to be 6'2-6'3. I guess its all because of frauding and its very hard to measure average height correctly.

• +1
I am 177,4 but I identify as 193cm male and if you call me small manlet child with weak frame then you are discriminating me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Pietrosiek and SquareChinOrDeath
tenor.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Over
You're right.
You're all bunch of fucking Manlets.

I am 177,4 but I identify as 193cm male and if you call me small manlet child with weak frame then you are discriminating me.
this is eaxactly what the guy is doing :D
Averages in most of places are frauded as fuck. In Poland people keep saying that average is around 5'11.5 while i feel its like 5'10 still. Most of tall people i see in my small town are like 6'0-6'1 and some of them claim to be 6'2-6'3. I guess its all because of frauding and its very hard to measure average height correctly.
Many meassure themselfs in shoes :forcedsmile:
A friend of mine claims 6'3" but when he says it, you can tell by his facial expression and his look that he is lying. He is more like 6" maximum!!! 6'1" incel btw

this is eaxactly what the guy is doing :D

Many meassure themselfs in shoes :forcedsmile:
A friend of mine claims 6'3" but when he says it, you can tell by his facial expression and his look that he is lying. He is more like 6" maximum!!! 6'1" incel btw
im 5'7.5 and i have seen guys shorter than me who claim to be 5'9-5'10 and the worst is that some people actually believe in this. once i heard im fucking 5'9 minimum (i can look that tall because of longish limbs and very lanky body) and i lold so hard at this

• +1
damm I’m gonna claim 193cm 6ft4

What a strong cope. Meanwhile im getting mogged in asia country at 5'10

Idk I’m slightly above average but I seldom heightmog other men when going outside. Probably because the manlets are LDARing

nope slayer height is exact 187 cm , more just looks lanky
But you can’t really heightmog at 187 cm. This is why 6ft5 (195 cm) gymmaxxed would be perfect...

But you can’t really heightmog at 187 cm. This is why 6ft5 (195 cm) gymmaxxed would be perfect...
yeah but only if u is gymmaxxed and large framed nothing worse then being a 2m lanklet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
yeah but only if u is gymmaxxed and large framed nothing worse then being a 2m lanklet
Well I guess that’s true since I'm already a bit of a lanklet at only 6ft1 it would probably be a pain being 6ft5 lanklet. But 6ft5 with large frame is honestly IDEAL.

• +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel
Well I guess that’s true since I'm already a bit of a lanklet at only 6ft1 it would probably be a pain being 6ft5 lanklet. But 6ft5 with large frame is honestly IDEAL.
just be bonez mc theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328