IMG 20230215 023440
IMG 20230215 023538
IMG 20230215 023554
IMG 20230215 023650
IMG 20230215 023944
IMG 20230215 024128

For those coping with medicine
IMG 20230215 023747

After 10 years of study and expensive tution fees, you gonna end up with fatties nurse , who will ignore you and only respect you for the sake of their job, and your muh degree and knowledge,
You will always be frustrated

No chad has time to study this much, they wanna ascend young In their prime in early 20s late teens in investment banking

If you don't have the look threshold shown above on top, then you always gonna be a deskjob employees who works for his chad boss
, cuz people won't respect you or take you seriously, or trust you or make deals with you, invest in your shit
Unless you are Asknezi with family inheritance

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Fundz, rand anon, Hero of the Imperium and 11 others
Just by this post I can tell that you are a NEET that has never been close to a college campus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, BongMog, User28823 and 20 others
Just by this post I can tell that you are a NEET that has never been close to a college campus
I am 11 grade dropout
Completing 11 and 12 studies to join college this year
, and i am right, those who graduate from buisness school, most of the time happens to be mascasthetic chadlites
Those Sub 8 who grad, are deskjob employees at maxx, barely ever Senior level managers/ceo at their firms

I do have both of my paternal uncles working in investment banking tho,
One in new York other in cali
One of my punjabi uncle is white passing, with brown hair, and is multi millionaire in la

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, chrisN, rand anon and 2 others
I am 11 grade dropout
, and i am right, those who graduate from buisness school, most of the time happens to be mascasthetic chadlites
No i am a bussiness major and can verify this is not the case. I wouyld say more attractive or average tho

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 24712, Acne Victim and 1 other person
I am 11 grade dropout
The "mascathetic" chadlites:

portrait-serious-smiling-modern-indian-man-near-office-building_496169-2890.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, rand anon, Blackgymmax and 6 others
Actually not even that tbh its the same, just more men vs women mean ing larger number of attractive menh even tho perentiles are the same

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and justinzayn
this is cope.

the only reason to chase status and fortune is to compensate for looks, if you have to spend 8-12 years of your life studying to be a doctor it's because you're ugly.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, TeenAscender, Deleted member 23778 and 1 other person
this is cope.

the only reason to chase status and fortune is to compensate for looks, if you have to spend 8-12 years of your life studying to be a doctor it's because you're ugly.
Yes, most doctor and computer/software engineer are indians/Asian and Soyboys moneymaxxing and compensation betabuxxing for looks

While investment bankers are born to lead, bcoz they are goodlooking, people trust them, invest in them

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
While investment bankers are born to lead, bcoz they are goodlooking, people trust them, invest in them
bankers are on the same level as government workers, i.e being incompetent is a requirement.

if you aren't a complete retard with two left hands and two left feet you simply won't be hired.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MentalistKebab and justinzayn
Schizo thread

Stop the cope and let's be real here being a chadlite is a FUCKING MASSIVE ADVANTAGE IN BUSINESS. Find me a single classical billionaire that made their wealth in person not online or through wallsrreet who wasn't htn+ in their youth. Most ceos are over 6 feet tall. Halo affect is very very real and that on top of your female employees literally being willing to work for you for free that makes finding workers pretty easy. Chadlite+ high IQ narcy left brained sociopath is the apex predator of the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, User49, Deleted member 12330 and 4 others
Stop the cope and let's be real here being a chadlite is a FUCKING MASSIVE ADVANTAGE IN BUSINESS. Find me a single classical billionaire that made their wealth in person not online or through wallsrreet who wasn't htn+ in their youth. Most ceos are over 6 feet tall. Halo affect is very very real and that on top of your female employees literally being willing to work for you for free that makes finding workers pretty easy. Chadlite+ high IQ narcy left brained sociopath is the apex predator of the world
This brother

Most mtn and ltn graduates are data analytic, power point desk job employees for htn/chadlite tall boss

Coz you need people to respect you and take you seriously, to reach that position
Chad is born to rule

Only a few boomers and family inheritance nepotism normies/ltn makes senior partner/managers

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
business in general is a major for chads bcos u get more free time than studying stem. if ur not spending all that free time going to clubs etc dont bother, stemmaxx or learn trade

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and justinzayn
@FailedNormieManlet says this too tho

that business/finance mogs

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and FailedNormieManlet
Basically don’t be short don’t be bald

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
U gotta be the right chadlite

Not prettyboy chadlite

• Woah
View attachment 2078858View attachment 2078859View attachment 2078860View attachment 2078861View attachment 2078862View attachment 2078863View attachment 2078864View attachment 2078865

For those coping with medicine
View attachment 2078867
After 10 years of study and expensive tution fees, you gonna end up with fatties nurse , who will ignore you and only respect you for the sake of their job, and your muh degree and knowledge,
You will always be frustrated

No chad has time to study this much, they wanna ascend young In their prime in early 20s late teens in investment banking

If you don't have the look threshold shown above on top, then you always gonna be a deskjob employees who works for his chad boss
, cuz people won't respect you or take you seriously, or trust you or make deals with you, invest in your shit
Unless you are Asknezi with family inheritance

Those are models, not business workers.

• +1
@FailedNormieManlet says this too tho

that business/finance mogs
Ye, and there are obviously less ugly guys since truecels are too busy coding and calculating the length of my penis (using their highly superior engineering formula)

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and justinzayn