average night out in the slums of London

D

Deleted member

Lurker
fuckin hell the funniest thing was seeing how many girls were flirting w me openly while their bf was in the back buying drinks n shit

the cuckery rate here is crazy, some rich upper class guys offered me and my friend psych and free drinks too, i took the shrooms/ and some ket he only took the drinks

one of the niggas there had some coke up his sleeve so we went into the toilet to snort some quick. meanwhile the bouncers were legit tryna break open the door cuz they sensed it was hella paranoid they would call the police if they saw it

made out w 3 diff girls had a few grinding, some euro exchange blonde that was w 1 other girl some brunette american chick and a british blonde bimbo that was w her group of friends i just grabbed her by the neck and she went in full tongue, so i backed off and she asked to hit my 5% vape i told her no but eventually i gave her a hit then we left cuz i could feel my whole body giving out, the shrooms gave me giga ego death so i went outside to lay on the ground watching the stars

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Corleone, LooksOrDeath and 5 others
Absolute state of the west

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Corleone, BitchBoy and 1 other person
what looking like ramirez gets u

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav and Deleted member
Clubs are based. Had a Swedish girl grind on me.

fuckin hell the funniest thing was seeing how many girls were flirting w me openly while their bf was in the back buying drinks n shit

the cuckery rate here is crazy, some rich upper class guys offered me and my friend psych and free drinks too, i took the shrooms/ and some ket he only took the drinks

one of the niggas there had some coke up his sleeve so we went into the toilet to snort some quick. meanwhile the bouncers were legit tryna break open the door cuz they sensed it was hella paranoid they would call the police if they saw it

made out w 3 diff girls had a few grinding, some euro exchange blonde that was w 1 other girl some brunette american chick and a british blonde bimbo that was w her group of friends i just grabbed her by the neck and she went in full tongue, so i backed off and she asked to hit my 5% vape i told her no but eventually i gave her a hit then we left cuz i could feel my whole body giving out, the shrooms gave me giga ego death so i went outside to lay on the ground watching the stars

View attachment 2646560
Devout Muslim

View attachment 2646560
Thoughts on Egyptian women?

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
I am constantly rejected on clubs as well. It’s over

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Skywalker
londonistan is doomed

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker

View attachment 2646560
Average day for chads like him

View attachment 2646560
Mirin'. Would club with you.

View attachment 2646560
their personality detector turned on....