Avg sri
Sr

Sinhalesid,
gracile indid variety/caucasoid

avg Bangladesh
Avg bangla
Download 2

East Brachid
Indid(South asian) plus South Monogolid(SEA)

South asian cricketers gives great representation of avg south asian,its not cherrypicking
avg Pakistani is not shitskin but light brown
mostof them have significiant veddid influence but still caucasoid
indid(except bangladeshi)
Indidm
Indid

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and GetShrekt
i will rape your entire shitskin family and then rape my naomi scott daughters

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 16960 and 3 others
Have said this many times.

If u want to see representative sample of a South Asian populations looks, see the cricket team. I don't think morphing is a good idea, just look at the 11 faces they are representative.

Cricket works because there is no bias towards being strong/fast/ fit.

U prob can't do cricket in England/ aus/ NZ because they select people who have SOME athletic ability, or in the case of England biases towards the upper classes.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and justinzayn
i will rape your entire shitskin family and then rape my naomi scott daughters
I will rape ur asian mom entire generations,she loves caucasoid men
Paki aint shitskin u Elliot roggers chink mutt

Avg pak

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I will rape ur asian mom entire generations,she loves caucasoid men
typical shitskin wanting to fuck anything that isn't indian even if it's a 4'9 granny

meanwhile i fuck your tight jb shitskin sister and cum on her black nipples :feelsohh::feelsohh:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 18340, Deleted member 9641 and 5 others
i ama a ugly yellow hapa subhuman with a tiny pissed skin asian dick
i already fuck your tight jb Hapa sister and cum on her yellow nipples every day,
i luv ur moms asian pussy,she loves my light brown paki skin
2707253 z1

plus i dont have a single sister in my family,no one likes u asians
u chink jfl at u:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:,u tiny asian subhuman
u lietrally cry daily about being a hapa ethnic subhuman,kys

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Have said this many times.

If u want to see representative sample of a South Asian populations looks, see the cricket team. I don't think morphing is a good idea, just look at the 11 faces they are representative.

Cricket works because there is no bias towards being strong/fast/ fit.

U prob can't do cricket in England/ aus/ NZ because they select people who have SOME athletic ability, or in the case of England biases towards the upper classes.
Whom would you consider to be more ethnic looking including the features and skull type? -
0b42ce6d720e55a9ff74410ad63d98db
Neil Nitin Mukesh at the Volkswagen event

I feel Hrithik is white looking.

i already fuck your tight jb Hapa sister and cum on her yellow nipples every day,
i luv ur moms asian pussy,she loves my light brown paki skin
View attachment 1507085
plus i dont have a single sister in my family,no one likes u asians
u chink jfl at u:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:,u tiny asian subhuman
u lietrally cry daily about being a hapa ethnic subhuman,kys
my sister and I have pink nipples you fucking shitskin

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, justinzayn and MostGLSlayer
U and Neil both look more white than Roshan
But between me and Neil? Who looks whiter?
Not just the complexion, but the whole look, who do you think would be mistaken easily for a foreigner/European?

50 Shades of Brown

But between me and Neil? Who looks whiter?
Not just the complexion, but the whole look, who do you think would be mistaken easily for a foreigner/European?
Roughly the same, maybe Neil is more white passing than u? Plus he's called Neil, while u r called Dev (Dave?)

Roughly the same, maybe Neil is more white passing than u? Plus he's called Neil, while u r called Dev (Dave?)
Don't really care about whether my name is white passing or not(it definitely is typically Indian)😅
I'll definitely keep my Indian identity intact, my reason is bigger for looking European. Fun fact, Neil was named 'Neil' cause the one who named him(Lata Mangeshkar the singer) thought he looked like Europeans at birth. But the thing is that his facial features and skull type just look like Indians, that's why to me he looks more like a pale Turkish guy

Last edited:
Don't really care about whether my name is white passing or not(it definitely is typically Indian)😅
I'll definitely keep my Indian identity intact, my reason is bigger for looking European. Fun fact, Neil was named 'Neil' cause the one who named him(Lata Mangeshkar the singer) thought he looked like Europeans at birth. But the thing is that his facial features and skull type just look like Indians, that's why to me he looks more like a pale Turkish guy
Agree he doesn't look white white, he looks very very Turkish to me, but looks much more European or white than Roshan.

I think Indians cope by saying Roshan is Greek god/ med God because of their own self hate. Roshan looks v v Pak/Indian/ Afghan/ Iranian. Sure he can PASS for Greek or Sicilian (even I have been assumed many med races and regularly am, I still don't think I look anything other than Pak/Afghan/Persian/ Arab / Dominican/ Puerto Rican), but he doesn't look like those, he looks ethnic and extremely good looking one at that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
Agree he doesn't look white white, he looks very very Turkish to me, but looks much more European or white than Roshan.

I think Indians cope by saying Roshan is Greek god/ med God because of their own self hate. Roshan looks v v Pak/Indian/ Afghan/ Iranian. Sure he can PASS for Greek or Sicilian (even I have been assumed many med races and regularly am, I still don't think I look anything other than Pak/Afghan/Persian/ Arab / Dominican/ Puerto Rican), but he doesn't look like those, he looks ethnic and extremely good looking one at that.
Roshan looks Greek/South Italian to me, literally is phenotypically and colouring wise similarly to this Italian gigachad -
2637699 Gabriel Garko 1

There have been a lot of white girls who have had the same opinion about Hrithik - Greek, Italian, Spanish

Do you think I have any of those features which separate me from Neil and make me look more European?😅

Roshan looks Greek/South Italian to me, literally is phenotypically and colouring wise similarly to this Italian gigachad -
View attachment 1508052
There have been a lot of white girls who have had the same opinion about Hrithik - Greek, Italian, Spanish

Do you think I have any of those features which separate me from Neil and make me look more European?😅
No u look like a different kind if European,Ur features are not as sharp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
How would you rank them from best to worst?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back