Average white guy can fuck a different poojeta daily in India.

chinpilled69

chinpilled69

Face > Body
Before you guys Muh Indian girls stink and dirty.
Just go like Delhi or Mumbai near college area. You’ll find them young with lighter skin and decent looking.

A pussy is a pussy at the end of day. White guys are fucking stupid.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, ominion, InnerVoid and 5 others
I wonder if they have aids tbh

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Sorry cumskin. Dalit pussy only for you. All upper caste Pajeetas are Sidharth-only.

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and northern mogger
Sorry cumskin. Dalit pussy only for you. All upper caste Pajeetas are Sidharth-only.
Sidharth only until any white guy comes along, and then all bets are off. Poojeeta will call you after I'm done with her.

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, arabcelxxx, northern mogger and 1 other person
Sidharth only until any white guy comes along, and then all bets are off. Poojeeta will call you after I'm done with her.
When was the last time you got offered 200,000 for your penis cuck? Here in Bharat that happens to me every other week. You’re invisible next to a 6’2 Brahmin mogger

When was the last time you got offered 200,000 for your penis cuck? Here in Bharat that happens to me every other week
I got offered 35k (USD) for an arranged marriage to a Latina woman a year ago you stupid cuck. 200k rupees you were offered maybe.

I wouldn't marry a poojeeta anyway so enjoy your 200k for an arranged marriage to some poojeeta jfl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Michael Myers
When was the last time you got offered 200,000 for your penis cuck? Here in Bharat that happens to me every other week. You’re invisible next to a 6’2 Brahmin mogger
If I came to India you'd literally turn invisible next to me. No Indian woman would marry you over me. Accept this fact brudda.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Before you guys Muh Indian girls stink and dirty.
Just go like Delhi or Mumbai near college area. You’ll find them young with lighter skin and decent looking.

A pussy is a pussy at the end of day. White guys are fucking stupid.
average height there?

anyway why do that with indians when you can do that with asians?

Last edited:
I got offered 35k (USD) for an arranged marriage to a Latina woman a year ago you stupid cuck. 200k rupees you were offered maybe.

I wouldn't marry a poojeeta anyway so enjoy your 200k for an arranged marriage to some poojeeta jfl
200k USD ofc jfl
If I came to India you'd literally turn invisible next to me. No Indian woman would marry you over me. Accept this fact brudda.
You’re most likely not above 5 PSL and you’re a foreigner to them. None of them would like to marry you, let alone sleep with you… Brahmin Chadpreet only.

sucks im not white.

200k USD ofc jfl

You’re most likely not above 5 PSL and you’re a foreigner to them. None of them would like to marry you, let alone sleep with you… Brahmin Chadpreet only.
Keep coping. You marry them after HTN+ Chads from NYC go on vacation to India and fuck them. They'd be BEGGING me to give them kids since I have pale skin and A10 blue eyes. Send me your pics. Matter of fact, just send me a side profile. Not a full frontal. I guarantee 100000% I mog you.

You copers talking about "brahmin" and all these random bullshit words JFL. I don't want to marry them anyway. And you're coping if you think they won't want to sleep with a 6ft tall White guy with blue eyes who's HTN+ JFL

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress