Average zoomer height

kranerman23123

kranerman23123

Banned
Average zoomer height is about 6'1 in america

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
Average zoomer height for sagittarius born white males is about 6'5 from what i've recollected in this forum, it's the deathniks and oldcels that hold back the average also the non sagittarius white males are to blame as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, aspiringexcel, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
i got heightmogged by like 95% of people (women included) today and im like 184cm it's giga over

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, Deleted member 30432 and humanoidsub7
Cope average zoomer height in America is 5'11 or 6'0

• +1
Reactions: goldpill and NateJacobs
6'8" in east europe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and Deleted member 24410
This nigger don’t go outside I was out last night and height mogged most guys with my 6ft friend but realistically at school most guys are 5”10-6ft

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Average zoomer height is about 6'1 in america
Average zoomer height for sagittarius born white males is about 6'5 from what i've recollected in this forum, it's the deathniks and oldcels that hold back the average also the non sagittarius white males are to blame as well
in germany 6 3
i got heightmogged by like 95% of people (women included) today and im like 184cm it's giga over
55ud36

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oueyy, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 30432
It’s actually 7’0, I’m 6’11.9999 and I get height mogged daily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 30432
i fucking cant cope anymore, went to serbia not a long ago, and I was height mogged by 50% of men. I'm 191 cm.

Also seen taller women than me. What a nightmare

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Toth's thot
i fucking cant cope anymore, went to serbia not a long ago, and I was height mogged by 50% of men. I'm 191 cm.

LL TO 7 FEET

I'm 182.5cm barefoot and have been to Serbia many times. I was almost exactly average for young men, give or take 1cm.
bro im 176 at 15 and get heightmogged
Considering you're most likely actually 172, yes this makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
im Sagittarius and im only 176

average .org user lives with 7’1 giants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Toth's thot
I'm 182.5cm barefoot and have been to Serbia many times. I was almost exactly average for young men, give or take 1cm.

Considering you're most likely actually 172, yes this makes sense.
huh?im 179 with shoes and 176 barefoot

huh?im 179 with shoes and 176 barefoot
Average height for young men in Germany is just not 6'3. Even 6'0 would be generous.

Average height for young men in Germany is just not 6'3. Even 6'0 would be generous.
bro real german are 6 ft+ its true

What? No way every time we have to drive through serbia and we walk outside I heightmogg almost any men I see and im 6’1

What? No way every time we have to drive through serbia and we walk outside I heightmogg almost any men I see and im 6’1
Maybe depends in the zone idk, it's something I never had seen before, practically not a single 15-65 yo man below 5'10 and then as I said the youth that I've seen outside was my approximately my height maybe 0.5-1 " shorter or taller