Awful jaw assymetry

lol it’s like getting surgery in an ambulatory clinic with a doctor you found in the black market. He’s obscure as shit and unless he becomes mainstream and practices under US regulations then I think is a terrible choice. To begin with who the hell he will have as the anesthesiologist??? That alone can fuck you up for life or kill you
He doesn’t perform the surgeries yk that right

Yeah I’m one of the few OGs who stayed after looksmaxxing, I come here from time to time but nobody appreciates my advice at least 90% of this coping forum
Looks like you lost a lot weight there though?

He doesn’t perform the surgeries yk that right
I don’t care, but I know who you mean, doesn’t matter who does it, what you mean is those docs from Istanbul that do those crazy cuts and implants. Too obscure for my taste. I rather go to some one like Dr. Hanna from NY

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
I don’t care, but I know who you mean, doesn’t matter who does it, what you mean is those docs from Istanbul that do those crazy cuts and implants. Too obscure for my taste. I rather go to some one like Dr. Hanna from NY
Yeah there pretty gnarly could I pm u for advice

That’s from jaw implants alone? Impressive.

Your comebacks get less intelligent each time I see you.
Im still surprised myself, but it’s all filler tho.

• Woah
Reactions: Allornothing
The right side of my faces profile looks similar to david laids while my left side profile makes me look like a birdcel elf boy. How can I fix this assymetrical development I have been trying to fix it for a year now
Just fraud bro i have a slightly worse left than my right and i always try to sit to the left so you just can see the right and things like that. Surgery is also an option ofc.

it's over buddy boyo

how to fix that?
have to work from the ground up. make sure when u walk u have both feet facing directly forward at all times. then when that becomes a habit, u have to fix ur pelvic tilt, then it should slowly start to get better