Azn I see is taking me out for food and drinks tonight to celebrate me getting a job

Britcel

Britcel

Banned
Just finished shaving my balls :feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Just finished shaving my balls :feelsyay:

How the fuck do people even do that? jesus christ! i wouldn't put razor anywhere near my balls that's for sure.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and fukmylyf
Yeah but how do you do it? and Idk i feel like it would itch for me tbh.
The very first few times it did itch, maybe even only the first time. Just use disposable razors. Not much to it tbh, just shave lightly and never against the grain on ur pubes.
ngl it would be annoying to keep this up all the time tho, I only do it if im feeling like having a mad wank sesh

Yeah but how do you do it? and Idk i feel like it would itch for me tbh.
Do it in the shower, wash ur balls with some hot water and soap. Get a razor and shaving cream, apply and when u shave make sure to pull ursack so the skin is taught and then just shave it

I shave my balls cus they feel nice like that and girls sucking your nutz feels fucking good man

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 1464 and Britcel
Do it in the shower, wash ur balls with some hot water and soap. Get a razor and shaving cream, apply and when u shave make sure to pull ursack so the skin is taught and then just shave it

I shave my balls cus they feel nice like that and girls sucking your nutz feels fucking good man
ngl I feel like a foid sucking on my nuts would hurt a lot

• JFL
How the fuck do people even do that? jesus christ! i wouldn't put razor anywhere near my balls that's for sure.
just trim the hair so your dick doesnt look like bin ladens nose
you dont have to close shave lol