• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and halfbloodaryanmaxxe
water

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mio, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 30634 and 1 other person
GPT POWERED

1. **Housing Market**: Many Baby Boomers benefited from significant appreciation in housing values over their lifetimes. As they bought homes at low prices and now sell at much higher ones, it's become increasingly difficult for newer generations to enter the market.

2. **Education Costs**: College tuition and associated costs have skyrocketed. Many Boomers could work part-time jobs and pay their way through college, an almost impossible feat today.

3. **National Debt**: Decisions to increase government spending without adequate revenue sources have led to significant national debt burdens, which younger generations are expected to shoulder.

4. **Environmental Issues**: Insufficient attention was given to environmental sustainability, leading to challenges like climate change that our generation must address urgently.

5. **Pensions vs. Retirement**: Many Baby Boomers had stable pensions. Contrast this with the uncertainty of Social Security and the shift to self-funded retirement options for newer generations.

It's essential to note that not all Baby Boomers are to blame, and many faced their own set of challenges. However, understanding these issues is crucial for advocating for better policies moving forward.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zainab, AngryShortMale, Deleted member 31155 and 5 others
not me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30634
Water, fuck boomers

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Deleted member 6128
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I look in the mirror and I see no future. With a FACE like this, no amount of money compensates for the oppression I experience as an ugly male.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 30634
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30634
I look in the mirror and I see no future. With a FACE like this, no amount of money compensates for the oppression I experience as an ugly male.
you should try being more confident

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Graham, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Loser mindset. If I would have fuckton of money I would just get best cars and call Stacy looking prostitutes just cuz I can even if I would look 0/10, it's a fair trade. If I would have just ton not fuckton I would move to country like Thailand and call prostitutes there and live for really cheap, YOU JUST Stupid...

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, AngryShortMale and Deleted member 30634
My grandpa exchanged a nowadays 50k worth terrain for a fucking car when he was 18 year old. Over

Of all the terrible things the Boomers did to the world, ruining its culture was the most egregious. We'll never recover from that.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Of all the terrible things the Boomers did to the world, ruining its culture was the most egregious. We'll never recover from that.
#notallboomers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
#notallboomers
It doesn't have to be "all" Boomers. Just a critical mass of a certain group can do tremendous damage to society.
You think all nigs are bad? No, they're not. But enough of them are to ensure that all their neighborhoods are crime-ridden, poverty-stricken shit holes.

• +1
GPT POWERED

1. **Housing Market**: Many Baby Boomers benefited from significant appreciation in housing values over their lifetimes. As they bought homes at low prices and now sell at much higher ones, it's become increasingly difficult for newer generations to enter the market.

2. **Education Costs**: College tuition and associated costs have skyrocketed. Many Boomers could work part-time jobs and pay their way through college, an almost impossible feat today.

3. **National Debt**: Decisions to increase government spending without adequate revenue sources have led to significant national debt burdens, which younger generations are expected to shoulder.

4. **Environmental Issues**: Insufficient attention was given to environmental sustainability, leading to challenges like climate change that our generation must address urgently.

5. **Pensions vs. Retirement**: Many Baby Boomers had stable pensions. Contrast this with the uncertainty of Social Security and the shift to self-funded retirement options for newer generations.

It's essential to note that not all Baby Boomers are to blame, and many faced their own set of challenges. However, understanding these issues is crucial for advocating for better policies moving forward.
Blame capitalism. As long as the USSR existed, Western politicians were ready to make concessions to the working class. They were afraid of revolution, today they aren't afraid anymore. With Reagan, Thatcher and Pinochet in the 1980s, an era began that continues to this day - the era of neoliberalism.

• +1
EMIGRATE srs...you have to go WHERE YOU'RE CHAD

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
GPT POWERED

that's from ChatGPT lol