Bad-boy cold approach Slayer

W

wristcel

Kraken
I was watching this program we have in the UK called '24 hours in police custody'. Pretty good

This episode was about this 21 year old who 'raped' a 15 year old girl. (although it wasn't 'back of an alley stranger rape' but 'rape' because he fucked her when she was asleep or something. I think he'd already banged her a few times consensually)

Anyway, what interested me about the program was when the police arrested him it turns out he met the 'victim' by cold approaching her in the street when she was shopping with her mum! Just chatted her up, got her number, arranged to meet adn then smashed

When the police in the station were going through his phone they discovered that he was banging a TONNE of girls aged 14-17. Seemingly all who he either cold approached or some who he cold messaged on facebook!

I'm talking chad numbers. In the short time when they had his phone, he was getting sent pussy pics and stuff from 15 year olds etc lol. He had hundreds of vids of him smashing different JB's. Basically a stud

I was watching the program scratching my head about what his secret is. Is he really good looking and I just don't see it??

I've only known giga chads who have been able to pull that off (cold approaching and banging a shit load of Jailbait girls from both facebook and cold approach)

I even made an expeiment account once with a random chadlite and most girls didn't even reply!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and bloomercel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and wristcel
Lifefuel. He has low trust, high fighting success, low inhib features. Exactly what girls love.

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel, wristcel and Clown Show
Lifefuel. He has low trust, high fighting success, low inhib features. Exactly what girls love.
yeah ,there's gotta be something in the whole 'bad boy' thing. This dude had already been to jail a few times I think. Plus covered in tats. Fairly tall?

And very aggressive. But even then, I was still a bit surprised that he got like 30 new jailbait girls numbers in under a week and they were all sending him pics of their pussies etc lol.

But the bad boy thing, there was another case on the same program (you guys need to watch it by the way. I could try to find some links if you care but it's kinda interesting viewing!). This dude was even uglier. He was also a complete and utter 'bad boy'.. 26 ish. Been arrested a tonne of times from the age of like 11 or something lol.

Extremely agressive!

When he got out of prison he stole a motorbike, nearly killed a pensioner by taking her handbag whilst he was on the stolen bike which made her go flying onto the contrete, and then he ran over a 6 year old girl leaving her with lifelong facial injuries.

He then raped a few 15 year old girls. BUT, interetsingly enough, he was able to get them to meet him! He messaged some hot JB's on facebook as a stranger. They met him. He took them to his place and took ther V cards. So yeah, it's rape (or at least he 'pressured' them back at his place) but he still got further than most dudes when it come to even getting hot young girls to come meet you lol.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
he has great harmony and averageness

Low inhib pill, these niggas went to jail clearly they dgaf about anything and if they want something they just go after it

• +1
Reactions: 147 and bloomercel