Bad Breath

G

grooxx

Bronze
This thread is about bad breath smelling like shit. Yeah nice isn't it?
So if you have cabbage breath just drink or eat something and stop drinking coffee.

Now for the serious things, bad breath for people who brush their tongue and teeth mainly comes from inflammation.

It is common for people who had surgeries in the mouth to have bad breath afterwards with stinky fluids coming from the specific place where work has been done.

The same occurs for people with severe common cold. The throat gets inflammated and then you stink.

It comes from the tonsils.

If you are frustrated because of your bad breath, you may already know what tonsils are, otherwise I advise you to look it up.
You may indeed have inflammation in the tonsils and maybe tonsil stones (cheesy thing smelling like shit).

That inflammation topically occurs during common cold, but what if you don't have common cold?

In my case, I am allergic to cats and mites (acariens ?). Whenever I'm exposed to them, in a housing which is not mine, for a long time (more than a week?), my tonsils will get inflammated and grow a little bit in volume, alongside their cavities. Production of tonsils stones will also increase, therefore producing bad breath.

My advise for people with this type of bad breath therefore is to have a diagnosis for allergies or to see a dentist or an ORL.

As a preventive issue, live in a clean environment. Clean blankets, no dust, no animals inside.

• +1
Reactions: Francoso
The real way to get great breath, it's one of the few things I have under control (which is probably why my avatar looks like a fucking toothpaste clown)

-Eat mostly organic food (this extends to any food/drink item you can think of, no exceptions)
-Always brush your teeth and and your tongue with sensodyne, and use listerine twice a day, once before breakfast, and another time before bed.
-Floss out anything that gets stuck in between your teeth before going to bed.
-Get mint chewing gum, and drink warm mint tea with honey constantly
-(Americans only) Quit eating excessive onion and garlic. While they're good for you, if you critically read food labels, you will see that a lot of salty foods contain garlic and/or onion, which will fuck up your breath no matter how much mint shit you shove down your throat.
-If you're the type of guy who drinks a glass of milk in the morning (I am), put a teaspoon of rose extract and a spoonful of sugar in it.
-Make sure you're not having any kind of seasonal allergies, this will generate snot that lies at the back of your nose, can become phlegm, and in general fucks up your breath. Being in a cold, humid, damp environment for an extended period of time can also sabotage your breath.

This thread is about bad breath smelling like shit. Yeah nice isn't it?
So if you have cabbage breath just drink or eat something and stop drinking coffee.

Now for the serious things, bad breath for people who brush their tongue and teeth mainly comes from inflammation.

It is common for people who had surgeries in the mouth to have bad breath afterwards with stinky fluids coming from the specific place where work has been done.

The same occurs for people with severe common cold. The throat gets inflammated and then you stink.

It comes from the tonsils.

If you are frustrated because of your bad breath, you may already know what tonsils are, otherwise I advise you to look it up.
You may indeed have inflammation in the tonsils and maybe tonsil stones (cheesy thing smelling like shit).

That inflammation topically occurs during common cold, but what if you don't have common cold?

In my case, I am allergic to cats and mites (acariens ?). Whenever I'm exposed to them, in a housing which is not mine, for a long time (more than a week?), my tonsils will get inflammated and grow a little bit in volume, alongside their cavities. Production of tonsils stones will also increase, therefore producing bad breath.

My advise for people with this type of bad breath therefore is to have a diagnosis for allergies or to see a dentist or an ORL.

As a preventive issue, live in a clean environment. Clean blankets, no dust, no animals inside.
Not only tonsils, but ulcers are the main cause in 90% of the cases and only truly corrected by the right diet (plenty of raw animal foods)... Meds are cope and will fail you.

• +1
Reactions: grooxx