Bad Skin is the Worst Feature for Mental Health

BeautifulBones

BeautifulBones

Banned
If you have a recessed jaw you may not have sex appeal, but you can have friends, and get a gf
If you have a bad eye area you'll look less attractive , but I've seen people still able to get average-above average girlfriends with horrible eye area's

When you have skin as bad as I've had at certain times in my life certain things happen to you that don't happen to people with narrow faces/ lips or recessed bones

- People won't sit next to you on the bus train
- People will cross to street so they don't see you (srs happened 3 times), crossed the street right back after I passed them
- Your friends won't take pictures with you
- You get invited out less

But the thing is skin fluctuates , so one day your skin might be a psl 1, and your treated like a social outcast, but my skin has been a psl 5 at times and it's beena redpill.
- Girls holding their boyfriends hands and smiling at me
- Girls asking if I need help with my groceries
- Girls not scanning certain groceries to reduce my bill
- People saying I look so confident (lmao)

Mind you I have good bones, not everyone would get this

Getting a taste of heaven just to be plunged back into hell a few days/weeks later by the eventual cystic acne, whitehead, blackheads, epidermal cyst. I've experienced it all, and I've conquered it all. That's why I'm excited to release my skin product in January. It dosen't matter if only 5 people from here buy it. I know I'll save someone from the onerous red pills I had to swallow from having bad skin , now that would really be good

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking, Ropemaxing, Imonlyhere and 3 others
I’m very obsessed with skincare atm so I can relate
Btw will your product be that collagen thing you were talking about?

Very true, I've been treated differently as an ethnic in a white country because of my skin.

Not necessarily bad skin, but I give muslim terrorist vibes so they are cold towards me

I just happen to have the worst kind of skin in the world. My skin is constantly oily, and if I don't wash my face with acne face wash at least twice a day, I'll break out somewhere on my face. I still have acne scars left on my face from all the acne I had.

But on my back, my acne situation is even worse. People seem to tolerate my presence until I do something like go for a swim. People outright avoid me at that point. A girl that seemed to like me started avoiding me when she saw my bare back/chest.

My cystic acne seems to finally be under control after months of antibiotics and benzyl peroxide cream, but the scarring is still there, and I'll still have zits pop up if I don't constantly look after my skin.

I'm wondering if the cause of my miserable situation is simply my shitty skin, and if things will get better when I clear up my skin.

I've had literal monster tier acne since I was 16 and the amount if bad shit that's happened to me as a result is so ridiculous,I'd still be below average but at least not a monster.

@BornAgainChad DM me, I think I can solve it with one simple solution. If not solve dramatically improve, its nutritional related
@RichardSpencel If I hadn't seen such tragedy as a kid, and been born low neuroticism on the hexaco scale. I would've probably went insane like Friedrich Nietzche did

@BornAgainChad DM me, I think I can solve it with one simple solution. If not solve dramatically improve, its nutritional related
@RichardSpencel If I hadn't seen such tragedy as a kid, and been born low neuroticism on the hexaco scale. I would've probably went insane like Friedrich Nietzche did
DM a picture of my skin?

100% relatable :feelscry:

after bad skin comes nose, see even the best looking men (gandy) out there feel insecure about a big hooked nose

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
My acne was so bad my dermatologist's eyes widened when he saw it lmao.

Atleast skincaremaxxing is lot cheaper than surgeries.

after bad skin comes nose, see even the best looking men (gandy) out there feel insecure about a big hooked nose

But even O Pry has a slightly hooked nose. The biggest chad I know has a beak nose too. People feel insecure about nose but it doesn't really matter that much. If it's too small you look feminine, if it's too big you look ugly. I will say that Sean O Pry has the best nose

It is bigger than average to make him look a bit unique but not so big as to ruin his facial harmony

Legit, hook nose is death on most men. You need strong browridge and chin, like Gandy to make it less repulsive.