Bad timing is also an incel trait

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
you call a girl but maybe she doesnt respond cause she is in the bathroom or chad is fucker her brains out.

she doesnt call back becayse she doesnt know your number and there is a chance she would have agreed to go out with you if she responded.

if you call again however you gonna be seen as needy and desperate so she wont be reciprocating as she would have with the first try.

its over anyway since even if she did go out with you, she wouldnt be doing it cause she wants to fuck ad only used you as an emotional tampon.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: whiteislandpill, TechnoBoss and Dicklet3incher
Incel trait: Calling randomly throughout the day instead of texting like a normal person who respects peoples time and privacy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and InnerVoid
you call a girl but maybe she doesnt respond cause she is in the bathroom or chad is fucker her brains out.
Yeah maybe both, she is fucking her all day in the bath room
aaand thats about it, the rest of things you wrote of what she might be busy with doesnt happen
Its all just endless sex in the bathroom
Sorry it has to be like this.

Incel trait: Calling randomly throughout the day instead of texting like a normal person who respects peoples time and privacy
texting is very unsafe because it lets her know you like her and she can also use the texts to let others know you like her too.

texting is very unsafe because it lets her know you like her and she can also use the texts to let others know you like her too.
I think he meant like friends and shit. Tbh people appreciate it much more when you text something like "call me when you're free" than calling them randomly.

It‘s what women expect. Calling them is perceived as annoying, especially if they don’t even know you that well

It‘s what women expect. Calling them is perceived as annoying, especially if they don’t even know you that well
i dont like taking risks buddy boyo.

I think he meant like friends and shit.
u cannot text a girl as friends with phone numbers. phone numbers are too intimate, my old oneitis told me so

Tbh people appreciate it much more when you text something like "call me when you're free" than calling them randomly.
i can call whenever the fuck i want