Balancing one’s hormones, nutrient levels and inflammation is really the difference between a motivated monster mfer and a beta demoralized incel.

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
Balancing one’s hormones, nutrient levels and inflammation is really the difference between a motivated monster mfer and a beta demoralized incel.

Stop reading/watching self help.

Go get your blood drawn.

Almost all the nasty stuff our society consumes messes with estrogen/test balance or blocks the free amounts.

Swing estrogen to high or to low and voila you have a depressed bitch of a man no matter how strong their willpower.

Keep it just right with a healthy test, auto zen focus.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 6128, Abhorrence and 6 others
Dnrd take DHT and thyroid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and incel194012940

Stop reading/watching self help.

Go get your blood drawn.

Almost all the nasty stuff our society consumes messes with estrogen/test balance or blocks the free amounts.

Swing estrogen to high or to low and voila you have a depressed bitch of a man no matter how strong their willpower.

Keep it just right with a healthy test, auto zen focus.
I'm getting my bloodwork done in a week, not for any reason other then doctors orders but they allowed me to choose what I could have checked aside from what she wanted I ticked off hormones so I'll be getting them checked.

I get my blood checked yearly and my shit is fine retard

It's very true.

This is the only thing worth focusing on

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and Abhorrence
Improving in this area is how you looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh, Abhorrence and chosen-one
But no one cares so they remain incel

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
biology influences behavior the most