bald/balding subhumans UNITE!

I have no side effects on either finasteride or Dutasteride. Although I'm starting to question the point of using it. Hair won't grow back and it's not like I was actively shedding.
yea mate I would recommend dropping it if i were you. like the other guy above me said it really fcks you up in the long run, and it most often is irreversible so I really wouldn't be gambling with it. some doctors now give out oral minoxidil i heard that can be quite potent but you need to shave your sht more. imo better option than finasteride by far.

but yea balding is brutal. no real good fix in my opinion, every option has a shit ton of drawbacks, it sucks. i would go the routes that don't risk sexual dysfunction though. i been there on SSRIs once and its definitely fcking brutal if you are in your 20s and can't cum, feel nothing, etc. wouldn't wish that on anyone tbh so take care.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Like what? I’m being serious
video games,books,movies,anime,scuba diving,hiking,surfing,traveling the world,comedy, every other hubby you can think of

video games,books,movies,anime,scuba diving,hiking,surfing,traveling the world,comedy, every other hubby you can think of
Meh all that stuff is boring compared to sex but ima pervert so maybe that’s why

yea mate I would recommend dropping it if i were you. like the other guy above me said it really fcks you up in the long run, and it most often is irreversible so I really wouldn't be gambling with it. some doctors now give out oral minoxidil i heard that can be quite potent but you need to shave your sht more. imo better option than finasteride by far.

but yea balding is brutal. no real good fix in my opinion, every option has a shit ton of drawbacks, it sucks. i would go the routes that don't risk sexual dysfunction though. i been there on SSRIs once and its definitely fcking brutal if you are in your 20s and can't cum, feel nothing, etc. wouldn't wish that on anyone tbh so take care.
„and it most often is irreversible“

proof of your claim? if this was the case the post finasteride side effect petition would have million of signatures instead of like 2000 placebo dogs