Balding is legit harder to fix than face

P

PatrickBasedman

Iron
With face you get surgery sure it's expensive but it works
When you start balding at 17,finasteride doesn't seem to jack shit,you have paper thin unstylable mop on your head
Hair transplant is not great if your hair everywhere is thin as fuck
And people still ask me why I'm not confident
Hair system is good but if someone finds out you're done

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, boss8055, HTN_Mentalcel and 6 others
i am not ready to start dealing with this

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Allornothing, 14vic, boss8055 and 11 others
are you mentally retarded?

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
My androgens are so shit that i looked like i was starting to get bald at 10y

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and NoseProphecy
i visible start to bald at 22 like 6-7 months before ive turned 23

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and NoseProphecy
Hair systems are pretty good nowadays. Legit instant +3 SMV boost if ure a baldcel. No need to wait 1 year for HT/medication results either, which may even turn out to be disappointing.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, twilight, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
When you start balding at 17,finasteride doesn't seem to jack shit,you have paper thin unstylable mop on your head
just use minox

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and noodlelover
My androgens are so shit that i looked like i was starting to get bald at 10y
You probably have a naturally high hairline, you're not supposed to start receding before puberty even with a high sensitivity to DHT.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy, LooksThinker and NoseProphecy
just blast dut, apply topical min 2x, ketoconazole shampoo, microneedling 1.5mm and transplant if needed. go full nuclear and dont hesitate to go lightly

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, HTN_Mentalcel, glaruz and 4 others
my dad is 50 and has great hair and my granpa died with a head full of hair bwahgahahahhwhahwhahashashahshah i just hope i dont bald till im 35

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and NoseProphecy
Brutal Bhai. Everything is legit useless if you don’t have hair (unless you’re Chad like meeks). Ageing like fine wine literally means keeping your healthy. My 50 year old uncle with a head full of hair but has wrinkles is complemented on his ageing while my 40 year old bald uncle smooth skin is seen as old

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, med and SoundnVision
facts man. started balding at 16, noticed by 17. am now 20. in the same time the rest of my face has actually improved, but my hair loss has only gotten worse. i'm like nw 2.5 with diffuse thinning at this point.

it absolutely sucks, i have to wear a beanie unless my hair is perfectly washed and there's no wind LOL. and people do make fun of you for it especially if you're young. thank god it didn't become noticable until i was out of high school lmao. and most girls aren't looking for bald guys. maybe once you hit mid 20s and have a masculine face/body like meeks, it's acceptable, but when you're young it sucks.

only thing you can do to stop hair loss permanently is hop on finasteride/dutasteride, but the chance (even if it's small) of side effects and cucking your developments is scary af to me.

my biggest fear ever (bigger than losing my hair) is somehow getting with a hot girl and then not being able to get my dick up jfl. like can you imagine being with a fully naked girl in front of you and then your dick not working or only getting up like 60% and you not even really enjoying it. like holy fuck.

i'm not saying sides will happen to every fin user (some people say they actually get a boost in libido from fin), but there definitely is a chance. you don't see people talking about sexual side effects for other medications like aspirins or accutane nearly as much as fin/dut.

my hope is that verteporfin works and enables unlimited hair transplants, but i feel like that's a pipe dream. maybe gt20029 or scube will work, but don't want to get hopes up.

till then, i'll just have to "just shave it and get jacked bro" or maybe try pyrilutamide off the gray market. if that doesn't work, hair system it is.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
my dad is 50 and has great hair and my granpa died with a head full of hair bwahgahahahhwhahwhahashashahshah i just hope i dont bald till im 35
bro my dad is 50 as well and he's nw 1.5 with no thinning at all. my maternal grandpa also had a full head of hair when he passed. my paternal grandpa though is bald in his 80s. when i was younger i thought i'd be good when it comes to hair genetics because all the normies said "hair loss comes from your moms dad".

the truth is that if you have any ancestor with mpb you're not safe. genetic recombination is real and i got cucked by it. literally nw 2.5 and thinning at 20.

bro my dad is 50 as well and he's nw 1.5 with no thinning at all. my maternal grandpa also had a full head of hair when he passed. my paternal grandpa though is bald in his 80s. when i was younger i thought i'd be good when it comes to hair genetics because all the normies said "hair loss comes from your moms dad".

the truth is that if you have any ancestor with mpb you're not safe. genetic recombination is real and i got cucked by it. literally nw 2.5 and thinning at 20.
so sad bro and my cousin from my mom's side was cucked brutally, nw 2.5+ and he is barely 20 and on top of that he is obese and has manlet syndrome. Have you consider using dht blockers or fin/dua?

so sad bro and my cousin from my mom's side was cucked brutally, nw 2.5+ and he is barely 20 and on top of that he is obese and has manlet syndrome. Have you consider using dht blockers or fin/dua?
ive considered it, but if i were to hop on, it wouldn't be for another 2 or so years because my dick has actually grown like 0.5 inches in the last year and i still dont have a full beard, so i think im still developing. also if i got permanent side effects or some shit, it would actually be over, so i'm pretty cautious about that stuff.

Low IQ thread. Hardest to fix in order (hardest to easier):

Race/pheno > Height > Face > Dick > Hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, desilva and Kirby7000
turkey

It's way easier to fix than face. It's not even close. Thin hair is thin hair as long as you have temple framing it's fine. Paul Walker was buzzed half the time. MGK has extremely thin hair due to balding still pulls off edgy cuts.
As for finasteride not working if you don't see any regrowth it's not necessarily not working. Best most people can hope for is maintenance.

Last edited:
You probably have a naturally high hairline, you're not supposed to start receding before puberty even with a high sensitivity to DHT.
I have

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and FrenchChad
balding does appear to be an absolute nightmare, bad take though

• +1
Balding is probably the worst failo for youngcels. Even shortcels can have success if they have decent face and are NT.

You lose every single foid unless you are Meeks and maybe tall + ogremaxx in a country like mine.

It was enough to ruin my ascension and make me incel again. Hop on dut + oral minox and pray that is enough, else rope is the only option (no woman will ever like you, if you had a chance in the first place that it).

• +1
I prefer not to dye my hair too much because i will naturally develop darker hair over time as 90% of blonde people grow over it

• +1
Reactions: marek937
I prefer not to dye my hair too much because i will naturally develop darker hair over time as 90% of blonde people grow over it
yeah i had pretty light brown hair starting puberty now my hair is much darker
my grandma told me that i have blonde hair lmao

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
17 is after puberty in most cases

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad and marek937
It's way easier to fix than face. It's not even close. Thin hair is thin hair as long as you have temple framing it's fine. Paul Walker was buzzed half the time. MGK has extremely thin hair due to balding still pulls off edgy cuts.
As for finasteride not working if you don't see any regrowth it's not necessarily not working. Best most people can hope for is maintenance.

Balding is probably the worst failo for youngcels. Even shortcels can have success if they have decent face and are NT.

You lose every single foid unless you are Meeks and maybe tall + ogremaxx in a country like mine.

It was enough to ruin my ascension and make me incel again. Hop on dut + oral minox and pray that is enough, else rope is the only option (no woman will ever like you, if you had a chance in the first place that it).
Fin won't give me this back tho
The fist picture is from 2017 I was 15 that's the last time I got female attention 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240423_203459.jpg
    Screenshot_20240423_203459.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240423_203703.jpg
    IMG_20240423_203703.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Fin won't give me this back tho
The fist picture is from 2017 I was 15 that's the last time I got female attention 🤣
It's not too bad. You can fraud with a haircut and dut + oral minox will probably regrow. Volcel if you do not hop on meds.

• +1
It's not too bad. You can fraud with a haircut and dut + oral minox will probably regrow. Volcel if you do not hop on meds.
I am on fin for a year now but minoxidil is a pain in the ass
It just makes hair greasy as fuck

• +1
Reactions: glaruz
I am on fin for a year now but minoxidil is a pain in the ass
It just makes hair greasy as fuck
Maybe try the foam version or oral. That should help with the greasiness.

Mirin the low inhib of starting fin.

• +1
try detumescence therapy + Zixx + redlight hat

Maybe try the foam version or oral. That should help with the greasiness.

Mirin the low inhib of starting fin.
Foam isn't available here anywhere tho
I heard oral minox has bad side effects tho

facts man. started balding at 16, noticed by 17. am now 20. in the same time the rest of my face has actually improved, but my hair loss has only gotten worse. i'm like nw 2.5 with diffuse thinning at this point.

it absolutely sucks, i have to wear a beanie unless my hair is perfectly washed and there's no wind LOL. and people do make fun of you for it especially if you're young. thank god it didn't become noticable until i was out of high school lmao. and most girls aren't looking for bald guys. maybe once you hit mid 20s and have a masculine face/body like meeks, it's acceptable, but when you're young it sucks.

only thing you can do to stop hair loss permanently is hop on finasteride/dutasteride, but the chance (even if it's small) of side effects and cucking your developments is scary af to me.

my biggest fear ever (bigger than losing my hair) is somehow getting with a hot girl and then not being able to get my dick up jfl. like can you imagine being with a fully naked girl in front of you and then your dick not working or only getting up like 60% and you not even really enjoying it. like holy fuck.

i'm not saying sides will happen to every fin user (some people say they actually get a boost in libido from fin), but there definitely is a chance. you don't see people talking about sexual side effects for other medications like aspirins or accutane nearly as much as fin/dut.

my hope is that verteporfin works and enables unlimited hair transplants, but i feel like that's a pipe dream. maybe gt20029 or scube will work, but don't want to get hopes up.

till then, i'll just have to "just shave it and get jacked bro" or maybe try pyrilutamide off the gray market. if that doesn't work, hair system it is
You are 20 u can definitely try fin, puberty is ended for you

16 not balding but i’ve had light corners my whole life already using topical minox on my hairline for a year already just in case

just blast dut, apply topical min 2x, ketoconazole shampoo, microneedling 1.5mm and transplant if needed. go full nuclear and dont hesitate to go lightly
Appreciated

Brutal Bhai. Everything is legit useless if you don’t have hair (unless you’re Chad like meeks). Ageing like fine wine literally means keeping your healthy. My 50 year old uncle with a head full of hair but has wrinkles is complemented on his ageing while my 40 year old bald uncle smooth skin is seen as old
Try being norwood 2 at 17

till then, i'll just have to "just shave it and get jacked bro" or maybe try pyrilutamide off the gray market. if that doesn't work, hair system it is.
The sides usually goes off once you stop I’m using for like 6-7 months, just some mood swings and erections are better than before worth a try

• +1
Reactions: traeyoung
Low IQ thread. Hardest to fix in order (hardest to easier):

Race/pheno > Height > Face > Dick > Hair
Only people who aren’t getting bald say this, try getting bald at 14