BALDING OMEGA-BLACKPILL THEORY (CUCKS GTFIH)

mogstars

mogstars

dont feel sorry for yourself
MY EVOLUTIONARY THEORY ON BALDING

Balding serves a BRUTAL blackpilling purpose, as I will demonstrate below.

What's happening to baldies:

When men are stressed, they set off a chain reaction of hormones:
  1. Stress causes progesterone levels to drop, which makes estrogen more dominant.
  2. To counteract this, the body increases the production of 5-alpha-reductase (5AR) enzymes, which leads to more dihydrotestosterone (DHT) being produced.
  3. However, if stress becomes chronic, this hormonal imbalance persists, keeping DHT levels elevated and disrupting our hormone balance.
  4. Additionally, cortisol, another stress hormone, messes with the balance between PGE2 and PGD2, making hair loss more likely.

Why Evolution Chose Baldness:

From an evolution standpoint, baldness has some sneaky advantages:

It makes older guys less appealing to young women, easing up on the competition with younger dudes.

Older guys pivot to a provider role to older women (LITERAL OMEGA-BETABUXX TRAIT), keeping things chill within the tribe, keeping older women fed, decreasing disputes within the tribe.

By steering older guys away from younger gals, evolution's basically saying, "Let the young, healthy dudes creampie the pussies for better offspring."

What You Can Do About It:

Live a low-stress life, eat anti-cortisol food & if you're balding, hop on finasteride.

Bottom line: Male baldness is more than just genetics - it's a whole mix of biology and survival strategies playing out over time.

You becoming bald is your body signalling you to settle down & become a beta provider to roasties.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TruestTruecel, fxckz, hopecel and 4 others
Who the heck unbanned you?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Graham, hopecel, tombradylover and 7 others
Bottom line: Male baldness is more than just genetics - it's a whole mix of biology and survival strategies playing out over time.
biology and survival strategies manifest themselves in genetics though

View attachment 2846849

1. Stress causes progesterone levels to drop, which makes estrogen more dominant.
  2. To counteract this, the body increases the production of 5-alpha-reductase (5AR) enzymes, which leads to more dihydrotestosterone (DHT) being produced.
  3. However, if stress becomes chronic, this hormonal imbalance persists, keeping DHT levels elevated and disrupting our hormone balance.
  4. Additionally, cortisol, another stress hormone, messes with the balance between PGE2 and PGD2, making hair loss more likely.

It makes older guys less appealing to young women, easing up on the competition with younger dudes.

Older guys pivot to a provider role to older women (LITERAL OMEGA-BETABUXX TRAIT), keeping things chill within the tribe, keeping older women fed, decreasing disputes within the tribe.

By steering older guys away from younger gals, evolution's basically saying, "Let the young, healthy dudes creampie the pussies for better offspring."

View attachment 2846857

Live a low-stress life, eat anti-cortisol food & if you're balding, hop on finasteride.

there is no prove that stress increases DHT.

if you have a source that proves it, share it.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l

View attachment 2846849

View attachment 2846857

You becoming bald is your body signalling you to settle down & become a beta provider to roasties.
Mostly water ngl

biology and survival strategies manifest themselves in genetics though
Nitpick, you know what I mean

It's not just "being unlucky for no reason"

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
  • JFL
Reactions: Lucid and sub5c3l

if a trait makes the subject that owns it less capable of reproducing it will not pass to the human geentic pool because it makes the subject less fit.

its common sense.

your theory is debunked.:feelshah:

Nitpick, you know what I mean

It's not just "being unlucky for no reason"
hard to say if the chicken came before the egg though

maybe balding arose as an inevitable byproduct of aging and attraction part of it is just consequential rather than directly intended

it seems like more of a mental thing really, older men usually have less hair so having less hair is associated with older men

there is no prove that stress increases DHT.

if you have a source that proves it, share it.
if a trait makes the subject that owns it less capable of reproducing it will not pass to the human geentic pool because it makes the subject less fit.

its common sense.

your theory is debunked.:feelshah:
answer?

this doesn't apply to Jeremy Meeks

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Snake.0359
would look better with shorter haircut

thugmaxxing is cope
Lots of Black Guys with Dreads look Cringe IMO, they must be either short hair or Afro

Lots of Black Guys with Dreads look Cringe IMO, they must be either short hair or Afro
most influential african americans had shorter haircuts

martin luther king jr, barack obama, etc

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
most influential african americans had shorter haircuts

martin luther king jr, barack obama, etc
Obama shouldnt even be considered black. He's a gay Jew.

And who tf is thirsting over mlk or obama??

Thugmaxxing is the only appeal of black guys

If girls want attractive men they'll go for white ubermensch

Thugmaxxing is the only appeal of black guys

If girls want attractive men they'll go for white ubermensch
tales high class looking black guys mog

tales high class looking black guys mog
I think its more that high class people in general mog because of a certain niche

High-class white guy always mogs high-class black guy

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
Didn't read but damn this is cold