Balding slay count zero ugly gook

Chad

• Ugh..
Reactions: toolateforme
Yeah yeah yeah, no need to be edgy.
I've never got appeal of sana even when I liked asian girls. I liked nara of hellovenus and tzuyu

I’ve seen way worse guys with many gfs. You’re probably incel because you hate asian women and want only white Stacies. Jfl at all us standardcels here. You could prob could get an asian gf.
standard cel or rope tbh ngl
Yeah yeah yeah, no need to be edgy.
they are not gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Are you gonna fuck black obese woman? No
Its same with that for me
i won't even fuck girls before graduation so.
and nothing below 6 psl in my eyes then or better stay alone

i won't even fuck girls before graduation so.
and nothing below 6 psl in my eyes then or better stay alone
Its same as me. Less than PSL5 Better stay alone but better suicide than stay alone. That's my thought process.

• JFL
I've never got appeal of sana even when I liked asian girls. I liked nara of hellovenus and tzuyu

Eh Nara is w/e tier. Tzuyu is cute but too weird/spaced out for me. Anyway go fuck some girl from your country, I still have no idea where you live but prob like Jap or SK. I know on average the girls are prob p ugly and nowhere near idols but just go fuck something, seems like that's the only thing you care about for now. Legit just fuck anyone ugly or easy just so your brain resets tbh.

After you fuck someone means you wont sui and will start looksmax.

Its same as me. Less than PSL5 Better stay alone but better suicide than stay alone. That's my thought process.
guess we'r gonna arrangedmarriagemaxxing by then tbh

guess we'r gonna arrangedmarriagemaxxing by then tbh
I actually met arrangemarriagemaxxed curry guy in tekken lan party jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Eh Nara is w/e tier. Tzuyu is cute but too weird/spaced out for me. Anyway go fuck some girl from your country, I still have no idea where you live but prob like Jap or SK. I know on average the girls are prob p ugly and nowhere near idols but just go fuck something, seems like that's the only thing you care about for now. Legit just fuck anyone ugly or easy just so your brain resets tbh.

Yeah but I will never wanna fuck asian foid its nara herself tbh
which means ?
her wife was gl and not him ?
No I asked him and he said hes arrangemarraged lmao he said they both liked each other, he was subhuman

Unless its nara*

• +1
Yeah but I will never wanna fuck asian foid its nara herself tbh

No I asked him and he said hes arrangemarraged lmao he said they both liked each other, he was subhuman

Unless its nara*

Alright send some of these qties to my country then. I'll be expecting the delivery soon.

Alright send some of these qties to my country then. I'll be expecting the delivery soon.
There are many whores always going to other country. Unless its curry island

There are many whores always going to other country. Unless its curry island

I'd rather have someone pure in Korea or Jap who haven't settled on moving to another country.

I'd rather have someone pure in Korea or Jap who haven't settled on moving to another country.
Come to korea then

And racist comment?
Maybe lookist comment lol

Man I feel like you've been brainwashed. You seriously don't think people will find it weird I'm not asian? Lmao come on, I mean sure you know the place more but as far as I know asians still prefer asians excluding the thots/sluts.

And I meant it more like guys will prob hate me but I'd want to be friends with a lot of guys and girls.

Man I feel like you've been brainwashed. You seriously don't think people will find it weird I'm not asian? Lmao come on, I mean sure you know the place more but as far as I know asians still prefer asians excluding the thots/sluts.

And I meant it more like guys will prob hate me but I'd want to be friends with a lot of guys and girls.
You are rude as fuck. What the fuck do you mean brainwash? You dont even know what I've seen. Asian girls prefer white guys. Period.

You are rude as fuck. What the fuck do you mean brainwash? You dont even know what I've seen. Asian girls prefer white guys. Period.

Mmm mb, I don't ever want to come off as rude tbh.

But still, since you're saying all this, you seriously don't think Asian guys have a strong dislike towards these white guys that move to Asian countries? I'm sure you or guys you know don't like the white guys that move into your country and I'd avoid that so I'd never move to some Asian country because like I said, if I move somewhere, I also want to make legit friends not just go for sex.

You are brainwashed. You’re not even incel. GTFO

Mmm mb, I don't ever want to come off as rude tbh.

But still, since you're saying all this, you seriously don't think Asian guys have a strong dislike towards these white guys that move to Asian countries? I'm sure you or guys you know don't like the white guys that move into your country and I'd avoid that so I'd never move to some Asian country because like I said, if I move somewhere, I also want to make legit friends not just go for sex.
Some jealous asian guys might but generally we just worship whites.
how's the JBW theory in korea?
Absolutely working well.

"You dont even know what I've seen. " Elaborate btw.
Idk many of my manlet white friends claim korean girls hit them up and shit. Almost every korean people worship whites due to facial attractiveness.

Idk many of my manlet white friends claim korean girls hit them up and shit. Almost every korean people worship whites due to facial attractiveness.

I see, have you ever seen a top tier wmaf couple tho? Like both are gl or no?

And I'm asking from the male population there are a lot of twinks? Asking for a friend.
Almost everyone is twink with ugly panface

3duvqb.jpg