Balkan bitches getting BBC pilled on tiktok

ItsOver.com

ItsOver.com

Master
If I see any of you niggas here in my city tryna capitalize on this I'm drilling you on the spot....

@Chintuck22 @BalkanPig just read the comments of these hoes lusting for slaves cock smh

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fogdart, Acnno, burningfr0mwithin and 17 others
Lost hope in my people and balkan overal.I don't care at all.It's all over and we are hopeless to stop this tyranny.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Donzulloo, johncruz12345, Michael Myers and 3 others
Lost hope in my people and balkan overal.I don't care at all.It's all over and we are hopeless to stop this tyranny.
indeed pig

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, Chintuck22, Deleted member 2968 and 1 other person

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 9670 and ItsOver.com
Tales from the nigger ghetto

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Going2KillMyself, Deleted member 6217 and 6 others
Niggers make ugly daughters :sick::sick::sick:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, johncruz12345, HQNPmaxxing and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Tony and ItsOver.com
average balkan girl doesnt even see a nigalet in her whole life tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Going2KillMyself, Deleted member 6217 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and goat2x
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: johncruz12345, Going2KillMyself, Deleted member 6217 and 6 others
average balkan girl doesnt even see a nigalet in her whole life tbh
Cope I got BBC pilled by the girl who doesn't even know english last week

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 4563, Bitch and 5 others
Cope I got BBC pilled by the girl who doesn't even know english last week
Because they see blacks only on rap songs
They think that average black is like this
S l400

But instead this is the average black they will meet:

@goat2x

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Marsiere214, OOGABOOGA and 9 others
The blacks they will meet:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, OOGABOOGA, HowAmIAlive123 and 4 others
Where are the girls though?

What a disgusting bathroom, coming from a Mexican.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia and ItsOver.com
how negroes do there
Not so good like in Usa, because here blacks shit in the streets and have a bad reputations for this
Caca2 300x259

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, johncruz12345, Marsiere214 and 7 others
They lust for balcan sluts while i lust for some big ass nigga pussy mama

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, Marsiere214, Deleted member 10652 and 3 others
How tf does this get 100k likes, JFL. I thought some guy would be like "This is racist" or something

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
How tf does this get 100k likes, JFL. I thought some guy would be like "This is racist" or something
Can someone make a tiktok like this but make it like "German boys" and "Latin girls" or some shit like that, or would that be racist? Wondering whether this is a "whitey bad" scenario, or a "chad good" scenario.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, HowAmIAlive123 and ItsOver.com
Can someone make a tiktok like this but make it like "German boys" and "Latin girls" or some shit like that, or would that be racist? Wondering whether this is a "whitey bad" scenario, or a "chad good" scenario.
Lmfao you can see this with black girls lusting for massa all the time on tiktok and asians too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Bitch, itorroella9 and 2 others
Lmfao you can see this with black girls lusting for massa all the time on tiktok and asians too
Oh so it's just "chad good" kinda thing. Cuz the guys in the op are tyrones and most slavs are incels

When you say asian, you mean asian girls or asian boys? I'd be very surprised if asian boys

• JFL
Oh so it's just "chad good" kinda thing. Cuz the guys in the op are tyrones and most slavs are incels

When you say asian, you mean asian girls or asian boys? I'd be very surprised if asian boys
Asian girls, I think I posted a thread about aisan man getting mad because withe niggas taking all his pussy JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Bitch, HowAmIAlive123 and 1 other person
They have to get through Hellbanians first

• JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and ItsOver.com
Asian girls, I think I posted a thread about aisan man getting mad because withe niggas taking all his pussy JFL
Tiktok is allowing women to be hoes industrially

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and ItsOver.com
If I see any of you niggas here in my city tryna capitalize on this I'm drilling you on the spot....

@Chintuck22 @BalkanPig just read the comments of these hoes lusting for slaves cock smh

one race, the human race :)

• JFL
no cope? i thought blacks are literally comming to the balkans for sex tourism
Balkan is lifefuel for tourists and suicidefuel for us who live here.Now entire Balkan is liberal,people are rebeling against lockdown and migrants,nationalists with liberal mindsets,health system is beyond fucked up,income is horrible,people can't dream and they are slaves here,suicide rate is big,crime is back,corruption.Also i have seen many black people here in the last time,they are probably mosty here because slavic girls are biggest whores despite right wing mindset.It's completely over for this place.I lost all hope.I told my friend about defending this country in case of war and everyone was laughing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 4019 and 5 others
Balkan is lifefuel for tourists and suicidefuel for us who live here.Now entire Balkan is liberal,people are rebeling against lockdown and migrants,nationalists with liberal mindsets,health system is beyond fucked up,income is horrible,people can't dream and they are slaves here,suicide rate is big,crime is back,corruption.Also i have seen many black people here in the last time,they are probably mosty here because slavic girls are biggest whores despite right wing mindset.It's completely over for this place.I lost all hope.I told my friend about defending this country in case of war and everyone was laughing
Yeah blacks here can saly everything that walks, and how I know this... I got brutally BBC pilled by my sister few mouths ago.... I cant even escape blackpills no more its right in yo face, Japan is our promise land and I aint settling for nun less than that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 4563, Bitch and 1 other person
very sad to hear mate... never forget who did this to you. you know whom im talking about.

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 4019 and 2 others
Stare

• JFL
Thing is BBCs are not superior PSL-wise, but get a huge SMV-boost by the media. Thing is, the more people are willing to believe in those media, the more likely they will just take the knowledge with them.
Thats why im against the right to vote for women, they literally can not think on their own.
And its not just happening to the balkans, dear balkanbro, but germany aswell, its disgusting how they propgate stuff like that, such as: -being silence when a nigger chimps out, but in the same way say when a german went ER
-one race, the human race :) youre a racist nazi white girl, just fuck a bbc
-videos of interracial couples get big publicity here
-any sign is pro LGBTQ
-School isnt there to teach you something anymore, but just blatant liberal propaganda
-right wing politicians DONT get the right to get published in the media
-Censoring via the media (muhhh freedom of speech) of ANYTHING that isnt LGBTQ
-still taking a ton of refugees that dont do anything but sell drugs and chimp out
-AND SHAME EVERYONE WHO THINKS DIFFERENT A NAZI.

but the good thing is that germans like to question think, for some reason, after the pandemic broke out, there has been a rise in "anti-semetism" :)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4019, gamma, R@m@ and 1 other person
Here in Portugal is kinda the same, Lisbon is a super cucked city, liberals, lgbt, feminism, niggers while Porto is the opposite, no gays, no feminism, no niggers because local gangs are Portuguese, we need union and a strong community.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 4019 and 2 others
you think they would be at least able to produce ONE Balkan girl with all that muh bbc appeal

• JFL
humanity is doomed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12150, Deleted member 2968 and ItsOver.com
Here in Portugal is kinda the same, Lisbon is a super cucked city, liberals, lgbt, feminism, niggers while Porto is the opposite, no gays, no feminism, no niggers because local gangs are Portuguese, we need union and a strong community.
Pensei que tu fosse brazuca meo

• Woah
If a gl white boy with some money slides in how am I gonna do

• +1
big tales lmfao average balkan girl sees a black as a literal monkey

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and ItsOver.com
Yeah blacks here can saly everything that walks, and how I know this... I got brutally BBC pilled by my sister few mouths ago.... I cant even escape blackpills no more its right in yo face, Japan is our promise land and I aint settling for nun less than that
Asia is last hope.Do whatever you can do and move there

• Love it
what did ur sister say?

• JFL
damn broo what are we gonna do now

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitch and Michael Myers
i used to have a female balkan friend who liked black guys so this isnt unrealistic jfl

• JFL
  • JFL