Ballmaxxing - How to get bigger balls?

Patriot

Patriot

Reject the black pill
Dunno if there was any SERIOUS topic on this.

How to get bigger balls?

Is there any safe method that does not impact health or sperm production?

I am rather not talking about stuff like bathmate or sillicone.

"I would like to remind you that apart from a big dick, you need massive and heavy balls. Without it, you have no right to be called a man. No woman will have an orgasm if, during the mating, heavy and swollen eggs of a man ready to be poured on puffs do not bump against her pussy. If you don't have it, she can't get any satisfaction out of intercourse in any way, that's the facts people, and there are lads that said it's not important it's laughable"

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, |Daddy_Zygos|, amorfati and 5 others
nofap.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, IndraBC, |Daddy_Zygos| and 8 others

How to get bigger balls?

"I would like to remind you that apart from a big dick, you need massive and heavy balls. Without it, you have no right to be called a man. No woman will have an orgasm if, during the mating, heavy and swollen eggs of a man ready to be poured on puffs do not bump against her pussy. If you don't have it, she can't get any satisfaction out of intercourse in any way, that's the facts people, and there are lads that said it's not important it's laughable"
1) What's the big deal of having big balls btw? Why it is important?

How to get bigger balls?

2) The answer simply put is NATURAL TESTOSTERONE MAXXING, and doing what all that entails.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, TeenAscender and Patriot
Cold exposure on balls, red light therapy, nofap, lactobacillus reuteri probiotic

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Elvisandreaa and AscendingHero
Also this

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Kroker, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Primordial and AscendingHero
STFU AND GO BUY ALL THAT SHIT AND ADD IT TO YOUR FUCKING ROUTINE
just by some random ching chong shit some random bluecel said to get bigger balls theory

mind elaborating son?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Aesthetics? lol does ball size really matter lol, who tf is looking at ur balls? penis size>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Asserting domination?:lul: nigga wtf
For sure penis size is way more important but balls are also important for me.
yeah, large balls and large penis is the key to assert domination like in male shower or even in shopping area where people see your bulge

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, thecel and AscendingHero
just by some random ching chong shit some random bluecel said to get bigger balls theory

mind elaborating son?
There are studies on probiotics and people say it works, icing balls works 100% for everyone, nofap is 100%, red light therapy direct on the balls or sun therapy also grew your balls, all that shit works, let the norwood reaper kill me if i lie

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Primordial, Deleted member 6423, thecel and 2 others
Your balls can't get bigger, you can however get ball implants.

• JFL
Reactions: Primordial, Constantin Denis and Sens
There are studies on probiotics and people says it works, icing balls works 100% for everyone, nofap is 100%, red light therapy direct on the balls or sun therapy also grew your balls, all that shit works, let the norwood reaper kill me if i lie
wow, thanks, that's really interesting.

• +1
Reactions: Sens
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, NegativeNorwood and 4 others
There are studies on probiotics and people say it works, icing balls works 100% for everyone, nofap is 100%, red light therapy direct on the balls or sun therapy also grew your balls, all that shit works, let the norwood reaper kill me if i lie
i know all that shit works even made an elaborative lengthy post about it today
lactobacillusreuteri probiotic
just curious on this shit

wow, thanks, that's really interesting.
all of those are ways of natty t maxxing jfl nigga didn't i already tell u that, look at my post today abt it earlier in another thread

• +1
Reactions: Patriot
who said this?

pls elab OP on how it's important during mating?

i know all that shit works even made an elaborative lengthy post about it today

just curious on this shit
idk bro, try to find smth on it if you have time, i don't have much rn

1st link in google, muh in mice ofc, but still

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Elvisandreaa and Patriot
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
if a girl loves big balls she is a slut, don't waste time on her jfl
none normal girl would care about that shit, only if ther are literally non-existen

• +1
Look at this looksmaxer on the right, mogged another guy into oblivion

• Woah
if a girl loves big balls she is a slut, don't waste time on her jfl
none normal girl would care about that shit, only if ther are literally non-existen
I agree, but I believe, like with dickpill, that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, large penis does not help when it comes to mating but it is a positive trait when it comes to natural selection, and putting girls in awe. Notice that bodypostitivity did touch penis size even a bit! Netflix and globohomo is still stereotyping massive penises. It goes some like with the male height IMHO. It is not a large difference if a male is 5'11 or 6'1 physically, but not when it comes to social (and female) perception.

• +1
Reactions: Sens

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, Sens and Patriot
I agree, but I believe, like with dickpill, that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, large penis does not help when it comes to mating but it is a positive trait when it comes to natural selection, and putting girls in awe. Notice that bodypostitivity did touch penis size even a bit! Netflix and globohomo is still stereotyping massive penises. It goes some like with the male height IMHO. It is not a large difference if a male is 5'11 or 6'1 physically, but not when it comes to social (and female) perception.
idk imagine girl goes fucking with Dellisola or Delon and sees thick 10-incer, instant turn off tbh
but looks good on 2m tall tyrone tho

• +1
Damiana

• Woah
HCG

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Patriot
Fish oil has the potential to increase testicle volume by 1.5 ml.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lorsss and Patriot

Is nobody here gonna seriously just tell him HCG is the only thing that does this jfl.

You can’t use it long term. It contains follicle stimulating hormone and LH which stimulates your balls to produce testosterone, and then enlarge or shrink based on their function. But if you inject too much too long, you shut down your natural ability to make FSH and LH, and congrats now you need TRT for life JFL.

Thanks all of you, and folks above too.

fish oil is anti-incel juice

I and @Julius stopped taking tretinoin and isotretinoin respectively, once we found out that lack of omega3 fat acid was the cause of our acne.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, MiroslavBulldosex, Julius and 2 others

I and @Julius stopped taking tretinoin and isotretinoin respectively, once we found out that lack of omega3 fat acid was the cause of our acne.
You can find many studies online on the topic, here's one for anyone who's curious:

How to get bigger balls?

HCG, clomid, aromasin, ball icing, balls in the sun, infraredlight therapy, implants, testicle cancer.

Thats about it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: callisto, venomaly and Patriot
Your balls can't get bigger, you can however get ball implants.

First thing that came to mind. HCG made my balls bigger though, but it's damn expensive and it's an every day pin.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
First thing that came to mind. HCG made my balls bigger though, but it's damn expensive and it's an every day pin.
how bigger did you balls become? noticable?

You can find many studies online on the topic, here's one for anyone who's curious:
Holy shit, what are you guys taking then?

I take about 1 gram of EPA+DHA a day, but only on days when I don't eat fish (since I obviously get the recommended intake on those days).

I also try to get some ALA (the form of omega 3 you find in plants) by eating walnuts and flaxseeds

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Lorsss and MiroslavBulldosex

fish oil capsules as Julius said or raw flaxseeds (also known as linseeds) grinded with a blender.

flaxseeds must be eaten raw because heat destroyes omega 3 fat acids. (There is the same problem with cooked salmon)
flaxseeds must be eaten grinded because our stomach may not succed in digesting the whole seed

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Pill: bigger balls apparently means bigger testosterone production.

However, testicle size correlates with testosterone. Old medical books mention the normal testicle size of their time. So we can use this to estimate what testosterone levels may have been in the 1700’s and 1800’s!

Meme reaction smile man wow nice great temendous american psycho

“Their bigness differs very much in several persons; as big as a Dove’s Egg is reckon’d a mean size”The Anatomy of Humane Bodies, Europe, pre-1682.

Unless dove’s eggs have changed in size, this size would be about 23.29 ml volume, which suggests 847 ng/dl in the late 1600’s.

“Their size is nearly that of a pigeon’s egg” – An Anatomical Exposition of the Structure of the Human Body, Europe, between 1732 to 1772.

Doves and pigeons are in fact the same species, but considering what breed the writer could have meant, and noting the word “nearly,” this size would be about 20.6 ml, which suggests 770 ng/dl in the mid 1700’s.

etc.

For sure penis size is way more important but balls are also important for me.
yeah, large balls and large penis is the key to assert domination like in male shower or even in shopping area where people see your bulge
based fucking take

is there anything more would you like to add
@AscendingHero @\/orman @slayer69

• Love it
i have three balls, srs

based fucking take

is there anything more would you like to add
@AscendingHero @\/orman @slayer69
Why do I care if another man is seeing my junk

Insecure mentality too + being well endowed all round should be a given

• JFL