Barbara Palvin in candid

How many standard deviations above the mean (5/10) is she (full body for prime-age females)?

• Total voters
Sir, I've seen you butting heads with beloved Indian users in my threads instead of placing your vote (so I'm assuming you're Muslim). This is getting out of hand. Next time, channel your anger against your near-distant brothers into voting in the polls instead.
Im white. We fucking hate Indians.

Bizarre user, indeed.

Screenshot 2023 07 31 at 110519 AM
Screenshot 2023 07 31 at 110524 AM
Screenshot 2023 07 31 at 110525 AM
Screenshot 2023 07 31 at 110530 AM

"Place your vote"

He's gypsy (a descendant of Indians), so you better not bully him in my threads. I'm putting my foot down against your racist antics.
not bullying him at all. as a matter of fact, we're both bullying YOU.

weird ass user

not bullying him at all. as a matter of fact, we're both bullying YOU.

weird ass user
I'm willing to be bullied so long as you're actively bumping these threads. But it would be nice for you to drop a vote while you're here. I can't say the same for the helpless Indian users you relentlessly target, however.

I'm willing to be bullied so long as you're actively bumping these threads. But it would be nice for you to drop a vote while you're here. I can't say the same for the helpless Indian users you relentlessly target, however.
lmao these bumps aren't gonna do shit for you, trust me. otherwise I wouldn't be engaging lol.

these aren't doing shit.

so fucking weird how youre collecting these votes that don't mean shit

lmao these bumps aren't gonna do shit for you, trust me. otherwise I wouldn't be engaging lol.

these aren't doing shit.

so fucking weird how youre collecting these votes that don't mean shit
You throwing a temper tantrum isn't doing shit either, and it's also very weird.