Barber cut my hair on top when i asked only sides

lowiqNormie

lowiqNormie

Mistral
Title, im done these fucking retards barbers are the most low iq subhumans in the universe how the fuck is it possible to not even be able to listen to such simple request, the moment you sit they will do the same shit haircut to anyone so you can save up words coming out from ur mouth trying to explain them what you want.
I'll let my hair grow until i look like a man cave and never touch a barber again

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Kazey, Deleted member 64865 and ascension
Bruh obviously most barbers aren't the smartest guys, if they were, then they wouldn't be cutting people's hair and dealing with their dandruff and head lice n shit :lul:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and lowiqNormie
Title, im done these fucking retards barbers are the most low iq subhumans in the universe how the fuck is it possible to not even be able to listen to such simple request, the moment you sit they will do the same shit haircut to anyone so you can save up words coming out from ur mouth trying to explain them what you want.
I'll let my hair grow until i look like a man cave and never touch a barber again
rob ur barber and put a bad yelp review saying u wanted a taper but he gave u a buzz

• +1
Reactions: Kazey and lowiqNormie
I WANNA GAS THAT MOTHERFUCKER I TOLD THAT 5'5 SUBHUMAN TO GIVE ME A HAIR SIMILAR TO WHAT I HAD 20 DAYS AGO THAT NIGGA TRIMMED MY SIDES FROM 2.5 INCHES TO 0.5 INCHES AND TOP FROM 4.5 TO 2 INCHES SUBHUMAN NIGGER HE CANT EVEN CUT SYMMETRICAL HAIR HE LIKES TO GIVE ME JOHNNY BRAVO STYLE SILLHOUTTE ALL BARBERS ARE GAY PIECES OF SHIT

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
I WANNA GAS THAT MOTHERFUCKER I TOLD THAT 5'5 SUBHUMAN TO GIVE ME A HAIR SIMILAR TO WHAT I HAD 20 DAYS AGO THAT NIGGA TRIMMED MY SIDES FROM 2.5 INCHES TO 0.5 INCHES AND TOP FROM 4.5 TO 2 INCHES SUBHUMAN NIGGER HE CANT EVEN CUT SYMMETRICAL HAIR HE LIKES TO GIVE ME JOHNNY BRAVO STYLE SILLHOUTTE ALL BARBERS ARE GAY PIECES OF SHIT
yea idk what to do man every barber is retarded af and i didn't find a good one after 10 years of research

barbers are retarded asf it's like they don't give a fuck what you say they will give u what ever hair cut they want to give you instead of what you want

yea idk what to do man every barber is retarded af and i didn't find a good one after 10 years of research
Ive tried so many barbers man now I just tell him to do whatever the fuck he wants just not too short so I can look good again 20 days after the cut