Barbershop mirror

vxknt

vxknt

Iron
Holy shit every time i fucking get a haircut i dread looking face to face with myself in the mirror. With all the shitty lighting pointing at me I realize how much i cope thinking i look good frauding in half face pics on my camera. I look like a fucking bloated pufferfish with the skin of a middle aged wetback orange picker when i take a glance at that fucking mirror. I have no hope competing with all the pretty boys in my area so its over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: iitsnik, LooksThinker, Allornothing and 8 others
truly over

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, BigLooks22 and GabachoCopium
Holy shit every time i fucking get a haircut i dread looking face to face with myself in the mirror. With all the shitty lighting pointing at me I realize how much i cope thinking i look good frauding in half face pics on my camera. I look like a fucking bloated pufferfish with the skin of a middle aged wetback orange picker when i take a glance at that fucking mirror. I have no hope competing with all the pretty boys in my area so its over.
vxknt

Ye, shit really humbles me whenever i think I'm remotely handsome and one of the reasons i hate cutting my hair

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
What exactly counts as ‘bad lighting’? When it’s too bright right?

Yea the shitty ring light theres like 2 or 3
everyone looks like shit under those artificial lights especially indoors

It's really helpful. Motivated me to leanmax since it showed me how fat my face actually was.

It actually makes me look human