Barrett & Chico differences now

xorslayer

xorslayer

Bronze
Ever since lookism has gone mainstream on tiktok the PSL gods including Chico Jordan Barrett and Sean O’Pry have had to at least partially acknowledge all the attention they were getting
But it seems Jordan Barrett just revels in the attention and has no shame in being a chad. Literal self aware mogger chad.
Chico and Sean O’Pry however started a podcast and are perpetuating some bs about being a good person and kind (dudes who make millions of dollars literally for the way they look)
thought

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, LooksOrDeath, Narcissusmaxxing and 1 other person
Ever since lookism has gone mainstream on tiktok the PSL gods including Chico Jordan Barrett and Sean O’Pry have had to at least partially acknowledge all the attention they were getting
But it seems Jordan Barrett just revels in the attention and has no shame in being a chad. Literal self aware mogger chad.
Chico and Sean O’Pry however started a podcast and are perpetuating some bs about being a good person and kind (dudes who make millions of dollars literally for the way they look)
thought

@Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
they all know looks matter so much, but barrett is autistic and cares less about public image so he says I MOG type shit

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, LooksOrDeath, Narcissusmaxxing and 4 others
sean & chico are just old

jordan is young

thought
Barett is more genuine and himself.

Opry seems like a genuinely nice guy.

Chico comes off a gaslighting cunt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gaymidget, LooksOrDeath, m0ss26 and 1 other person
Barett is autistic O Pry is gay and Chico is normie personality wise

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget, RomanianZaddy, datboijj and 2 others
thought
Sean & Chico both desire to break into acting

Chico pretty much admitted it on the pod and it's well known that Sean tried out for the role of Christian Grey but got rejected due to lack of acting experience

You gotta act bluepilled af in that industry unless you wanna end up like Mel Gibson or sumn innit

Imagine if Bradley cooper and margot Robbie talked about jbwtheory and height pills in mainstream media...over af for them

IMO it's only worth it for Sean because with his current looks he can still play the 'leading man'

If I were a movie producer, I wouldn't know wtf I'd cast Chico as. He is way off his peak.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gaymidget, HarrierDuBois, iabsolvejordan and 4 others

Chico pretty much admitted it on the pod and it's well known that Sean tried out for the role of Christian Grey but got rejected due to lack of acting experience

You gotta act bluepilled af in that industry unless you wanna end up like Mel Gibson or sumn innit

Imagine if Bradley cooper and margot Robbie talked about jbwtheory and height pills in mainstream media...over af for them

IMO it's only worth it for Sean because with his current looks he can still play the 'leading man'

If I were a movie producer, I wouldn't know wtf I'd cast Chico as. He is way off his peak.
Chico should be casted as the way too old for highschool highschooler role.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gaymidget, disheartenedcel, Agendum and 5 others
Jordan got bullied into buccal fat removal by this forum, so it kind of makes sense for him to be like that.

barrett is actually gay

Mirin Mel tbh, has his own ideals and values, insane looks, fantastic actor AND director. Eastwood tier.