Based comment section under Barça vs PSG highlights

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
This is the #1 trending video in the world right now. Some of the most liked comments are the next

First comment is "Number of enemies of Israel 👇"

Second comment is "Send Blessings and Salutations to the Prophet"

One of the next comments reminds us to "Send salutations for the one who was sent as a mercy for us that will be multiplied by ten by The Merciful"

Thamoor and AlAymani remind us of a verse in the Qur'an and it's benefits (Interpretation of the meaning): "Indeed Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet; O People who Believe! Send blessings and abundant salutations upon him"

The next user conveys a dua'a to Allah the Oft Forgiving (Supplication to God): "By Your glory and majesty, I did not disobey You out of disdain for You, but my self overcame me, so forgive me, for no one forgives sins except You, O Lord. Your forgiveness and satisfaction are ours. Who do we have except You? I seek Your forgiveness and I repent to You."

The comment section continues with benefitial reminders and prayers to our Palestinian people
Screenshot 20240417 120119 Chrome
Screenshot 20240417 122157 Chrome
Screenshot 20240417 122304 Chrome
Screenshot 20240417 122315 Chrome
Screenshot 20240417 122320 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Absolutely thrilling match! Barça really brought their A-game, showing resilience and determination till the final whistle. PSG put up a commendable fight, showcasing their formidable skills. The intensity was palpable throughout, with both teams leaving everything on the pitch. Messi's brilliance and Mbappé's speed were a sight to behold. Football at its finest! Can't wait for the next encounter between these two powerhouse teams!

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Absolutely thrilling match! Barça really brought their A-game, showing resilience and determination till the final whistle. PSG put up a commendable fight, showcasing their formidable skills. The intensity was palpable throughout, with both teams leaving everything on the pitch. Messi's brilliance and Mbappé's speed were a sight to behold. Football at its finest! Can't wait for the next encounter between these two powerhouse teams!
Whoever created this bot i love him