2671734_810x458.jpg

VLADIMIR PUTIN(5'7 JFL)
5dbe9cf45542841abc7add43.jpg
Vladimir_Putin_%282020-02-20%29.jpg
1590122730_076540_1590122904_noticia_normal_recorte1.jpg

TOGETHER PHOTOS
2671522_810x458.jpg
donald-trump-putin-20181129201840.jpg

@Sikkunt23 @Chadeep @Hashtaggolu @Introvertednarc @aestheticallypleasin @higgabigga @Thongmaster @Mathafack @Htobrother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, Chadeep, Introvertednarc and 2 others
Which ever one is more Islamic mogs

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 4804, Chadelite and 3 others
Putin mogs

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and inceletto
JEW vs JEW, the final jewoff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8090, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 3702 and 2 others
lol @ this russian cuck

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and inceletto
my favorite orange fruit mogs that manlet into oblivion.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8090, Deleted member 4430 and inceletto
Boris Johnson mogs, yet again .

• WTF
Reactions: inceletto

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and inceletto
Brb Measuring the Mog of 7 inches.

• Love it
Doesnt matter, both of them are pupetts

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, LowTierNormie and Deleted member 6856
Putin IQ and moneymogs him into the ground though

• +1
trump is kinda soft facially

• +1
  • +1
The vast majority of people here get mogged by me u retard .
nah, you are slightly above yoyome and afircanbullpig

lookstied with jimsom and pietrosiek, but they mog you with phenotype

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto and Introvertednarc
nah, you are slightly above yoyome and afircanbullpig

lookstied with jimsom and pietrosiek, but they mog you with phenotype
You have no idea what you’re talking about you mentally deficient, subhuman, horse faced autist . Keep crying for my pretty boy pheno .

• JFL
You have no idea what you’re talking about you mentally deficient, subhuman, horse faced autist . Keep crying for my pretty boy pheno .
truth hurts

• +1

• Love it
You have twink pheno, have you considered trannymaxxing?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and inceletto
before you chose trump, just a little reminder that this is putin in motion

• Love it
Reactions: Julius
You have twink pheno, have you considered trannymaxxing?
So that means that Zayn is a twink too right?? Caging at your autism .

• +1
So that means that Zayn is a twink too right?? Caging at your autism .
Zayn is a 6 PSL pretty boy and he mogs you in every single way except nose (which is the only good feature you have btw)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto and Introvertednarc
Zayn is a 6 PSL pretty boy and he mogs you in every single way except nose (which is the only good feature you have btw)
Fuck off he is literally copy of zayn

• Woah
You’re forgetting about my pct eyes , flat occiput, small philtrum , nw0 hairline and compact midface.

• Love it
You’re forgetting about my pct eyes , flat occiput, small philtrum , nw0 hairline and compact midface.
Lmao and you are forgetting about your greasy hair, bad phenotype, wimp skull, melting lower third, recessed maxilla and chin, flat cheekbones, big neurocranium and bulging eyes.
Also I haven't seen a front pic of you but you probably have a narrow mouth (one of the worst subhuman traits btw) considering how recessed you are.

Bro, be real and accept reality, you aren't good looking. Start looksmaxing and hopefully you can improve

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Introvertednarc and inceletto
Lmao and you are forgetting about your greasy hair, bad phenotype, wimp skull, melting lower third, recessed maxilla and chin, flat cheekbones, big neurocranium and bulging eyes.
Also I haven't seen a front pic of you but you probably have a narrow mouth (one of the worst subhuman traits btw) considering how recessed you are.

Bro, be real and accept reality, you aren't good looking. Start looksmaxing and hopefully you can improve
Big neurocranium, I legit caged the hardest at this 😭😭😭😭😭 . My neurocranium is perfectly flat and in proportion to the rest of my skull , Zayn has a gay alien neurocranium. you visually challenged, drooling autist .

EA5835A7 3F4F 44CE BEA7 20B2E628EB31
177B5639 435C 4F14 BAEB 86F20DF27AE8

My maxilla isn’t even that recessed either , and my ‘melting lower third can be fixed with genio . Keep coping . And you’re never seeing my full front on this borderline incel forum , keep barking

Big neurocranium, I legit caged the hardest at this 😭😭😭😭😭 . My neurocranium is perfectly flat and in proportion to the rest of my skull , Zayn has a gay alien neurocranium. you visually challenged, drooling autist .

View attachment 496373View attachment 496375

My maxilla isn’t even that recessed either , and my ‘melting lower third can be fixed with genio . Keep coping . And you’re never seeing my full front on this borderline incel forum , keep barking
OVER

• So Sad

View attachment 496373View attachment 496375

Whatever bro, I'm done arguing with you, keep deluding yourself and insulting other users who have done nothing to you.
You are obviously estranged from reality, and I think I lost 15-20 IQ points in this argument

• Ugh..
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Whatever bro, I'm done arguing with you, keep deluding yourself and insulting other users who have done nothing to you.
You are obviously estranged from reality, and I think I lost 15-20 IQ points in this argument
How are you making retarded , baseless assumptions about me and saying that I’m ‘estranged from reality’ , saying I have a big neurocranium and a narrow mouth , when you haven’t even seen my frontal and never will? I shut your retarded mouth up with that picture didn’t I you autistic faggot ? Keep crying for my perfectly flat neurocranium you delusional dog .

02061807-14-545x656.jpg

• Hmm...
How are you making retarded , baseless assumptions about me and saying that I’m ‘estranged from reality’ , saying I have a big neurocranium and a narrow mouth , when you haven’t even seen my frontal and never will? I shut your retarded mouth up with that picture didn’t I you autistic faggot ? Keep crying for my perfectly flat neurocranium you delusional dog .
Not gonna answer you anymore, I said I am done arguing

• Woah
Not gonna answer you anymore, I said I am done arguing
You literally started arguing with me yesterday and kept quoting my posts in several different threads when I didn’t even know who you were , are you a Dementia patient ?

Lol Putin will remain president until he dies while America is doing everything to get rid of Trump, Putin mogs.

• +1