Based gigalooksmaxxers get LL to 2 metres tall

D

Deleted member 21863

‏‏‎ ‎
JFL at you faggots gatekeeping some poor 5'5 manlet to get leg lengthening surgery. Hypergamy knows no bounds, even tallfags are resorting to extreme looksmaxxing to keep their throne as unmoggable

6'0 to 6'3

6'0 to 6'7

Its a mog or die world

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justropemaxbro, klamus, Tai Lung and 20 others
Wow almost 20cm of LL? I didn’t know that was possible? I think I’ll get 10 or 15 in future

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 21863
Wow almost 20cm of LL? I didn’t know that was possible? I think I’ll get 10 or 15 in future
20 is insanity but 15 is possible although hard extremely mentally physically and financially taxing and you risk diminished athletic ability in long run

8 to 10 you could easily recover to pre-op levels without inane amount of time investment

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justropemaxbro, Deleted member 16501, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
20 is insanity but 15 is possible although hard extremely mentally physically and financially taxing and you risk diminished athletic ability in long run

8 to 10 you could easily recover to pre-op levels without inane amount of time investment
Pain is worth the massive benefits it brings long term, the athletic part is my worry also the costs

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, horizontallytall, Jigen and 1 other person
Finally stopped larping as 6'7 buddy?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Equilibrium, justropemaxbro, rteme and 16 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, 5.5psl, Deleted member 22886 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, mogstars and Acne Victim
Yeah I’m 5´11 now I found out I was schizophrenic imagining 8 extra inches on my height
Its acceptable to add your height and dick size and total it as that is your accurate longitudinal measurement

It's hilarious how he makes fun of the soyboy to the left. You can tell how salty the soy is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 24940 and Deleted member 21863
Pain is worth the massive benefits it brings long term, the athletic part is my worry also the costs
Ironically it probably cost far less for him to lengthen 7 inches in Turkey with LLT than it does to lengthen 3 inches in the west with Dr Paley for example. But I’ll take 3 inches m Paley over 7 inches LLT any day of the week.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 21863
5'8 to 6'2 isn't bad @Iasacrko

if i had the money rn i would do it with you too im 5'9 manlet

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 21863
JFL at you faggots gatekeeping some poor 5'5 manlet to get leg lengthening surgery. Hypergamy knows no bounds, even tallfags are resorting to extreme looksmaxxing to keep their throne as unmoggable

6'0 to 6'3

6'0 to 6'7

Its a mog or die world

btw OP do you have any idea how much this guy is paying for LL in turkey? some people say it is only safe in the US but i would need to spend at least $50k more

B0vr349H6xdoaedkGinxWb8LaRVS-iDPpHZQIP5nMlM.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Equilibrium, zura, tom69 and 11 others
there is no 2m for his paki pheno JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Equilibrium, Deleted member 21863, Jigen and 3 others
I'm considering 6'1" to 6'4".

You can tell this guy based his entire identity on being a size mogger and probably got demoralized when he'd get height mogged in the gym. Probably felt incomplete without being super tall.

His wingspan is big and he can get away with it though. Lucky MFer.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Equilibrium, Fundz, Marsik and 5 others
Why do people do this? It's not your fucking height holding you back if your 5'10+ it's your subhuman fucking face.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Jigen, SteveRogers and 1 other person
Why do people do this? It's not your fucking height holding you back if your 5'10+ it's your subhuman fucking face.
This guy's whole shtick is I am bigger than you. That's what makes him unique and different and he knows it. He's never going to be a prettyboy so might as well size mog the shit out of everyone.

Just be big has some merits and I've seen some guys do well by being tall and wide.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Equilibrium, Marsik, Jigen and 1 other person
This guy's whole shtick is I am bigger than you. That's what makes him unique and different and he knows it. He's never going to be a prettyboy so might as well size mog the shit out of everyone.

If he wore lifts he would be the equivalent of 6'1 barefoot. That's 92nd percentile in USA I feel like that's enough. If your still struggling at that height you have serious problems that go deeper than height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Mewton and zeek
If he wore lifts he would be the equivalent of 6'1 barefoot. That's 92nd percentile in USA I feel like that's enough. If your still struggling at that height you have serious problems that go deeper than height.
People don't always looksmax or do LL to do well with women. Sometimes it's about feeling better about themselves, feeling superior to others, or confirming their identity.

This guy clearly views his size as a central part of who he is. He views himself as "the big guy" and getting size / height mogged probably gives him cognitive dissonance and undermines his sense of individuality and superiority. I see no other reason for why he would add such an absurd amount of height.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cloudburst, horizontallytall, Marsik and 2 others
People don't always looksmax or do LL to do well with women. Sometimes it's about feeling better about themselves, feeling superior to others, or confirming their identity.

This guy clearly views his size as a central part of who he is. He views himself as "the big guy" and getting size / height mogged probably gives him cognitive dissonance and undermines his sense of individuality and superiority. I see no other reason for why he would add such an absurd amount of height.
The irony is that his new bones won't be able to handle his massive weight so he will be sized down rather than sized up. He is just too stupid to understand that LL is not that simple and he will be crippled.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Jigen, Mewton and 1 other person
The irony is that his new bones won't be able to handle his massive weight so he will be sized down rather than sized up. He is just too stupid to understand that LL is not that simple and he will be crippled.

Doesn't LL also make you crippled in old age? He will be immobile by age 60.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen and Piratecel
Mental illness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
I hope he enjoys being average height now. 6'0 is brutal these days

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE
hes been around strongmen and hence insecure about his size. Hes mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
I don’t understand, you can’t play sport or do anything fun after this…

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
based, but he still has no appeal to good-looking first class girls. But yeah, some all-tattooed 30+ single moms with a body count of 100 will be craving him now, better than nothing to be honest.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsik
Hold on, which doctors are willing to perform this?

I don’t understand, you can’t play sport or do anything fun after this…
Who the fuck gives a shit about "playing sports". Fucking women is all that matters in life.

• +1
Reactions: Equilibrium and klamus
Orta Mahallesi, Kanuni Sokak, No:4/1, Kartal, Istanbul, Turkey
Yeah, these are turkroaches, this guy is getting fucking butchered.
No legit first world surgeon would agree to do this.

Doesn't LL also make you crippled in old age? He will be immobile by age 60.
Normal people committ suicide at age 40 or so. Imagine actually growing old, so cringe

Yes, the massive weight will break his legs and he will be out of sexual dating game forever lmao. More pussy for rest of us I guess

You can tell this guy based his entire identity on being a size mogger and probably got demoralized when he'd get height mogged in the gym. Probably felt incomplete without being super tall.

Which surgeon will you convince to help you go from 6'1'' to 6'4''?

Going from 5'9 to 6' could change your life but if you're already 6'... and you feel you need more height... it's probably not your height

6’3 wasn’t enough for my guy lmaooooo

6'0 to 6'3

6'0 to 6'7

Its a mog or die world

This is some fucking cyberware out there. He looks like a Cyberpunk 2077 character visiting his ripper doc for the adjustments.

Crazy fucking shit. He is going for the Adam Smasher title in real world

Last edited:
If you look at the guidelines for limb lengthening in medical journals they don't usually say a cm amount.

It's usually a percentage of the original bone they are able to lengthening. Ex they can lengthen a bone by an extra 15% (not sure the actual number). So taller people are able to lengthening more compared to shorter people.

This is some fucking cyberware out there. He looks like a Cyberpunk 2077 character visiting his ripper doc for the adjustments.

Crazy fucking shit. He is going for the Adam Smasher title in real world
With his weight he is most likely to end up irrevocably fucked up.

Honestly if you are 6'0+ and you are trying to get LL they will offer you freaking mental help instead lmfao.

They will be real with you and say "well we can offer you a rhinoplasty as your nose is pretty fucked up. Or just say that your face is the issue and not your height?.

crazy mfer, 6’1 is considered the ideal height smh

Which surgeon will do 6'1'' to 6'4''?

M

6'0 to 6'3

6'0 to 6'7

Its a mog or die world

Mog or be mogged.

6'0 to 6'3

6'0 to 6'7

Its a mog or die world

Can someome explain why that dude hasn't been disfigured? I thought that curry leg lengthening will ruin your life and lead to complications????

It's not. It's not 2000 anymore. 6'1'' doesn't mog shit
a legit unfrauded barefoot evening 6’1 is an ideal height, problem is most mfers who says 6’1 are actually 5’11.5 jfl

What about 5?