Basic Introduction To Day trading! (GTFIH LOSER)

Shkreliii

Shkreliii

Kraken
Chart
Rsi

These charts are from Amazon, from 1 hour ago since this post was written, dont worry its supposed to be kinda bad looking.

In my chart, its more preferance, and throughout your daytrading career you'll either find a good strat or a bad one, the one i use is the Exponential Moving Average, which is depending to the traders preferance, but it measures the chart in days, for example 200 days. The 9 and 15 day one is more resilent to price change. They'll closely follow the price, often used for trend trades, lets say amazon releases an earnings report and they do well. The 65 and 200 day average, are slower compiled more of the price change in a longer period, the 65 is the good one, and the 200 one is the biggest indicator. How to use these? Simplification is simply that if they lie under the chart it means the price will go up until it eventually meets it or goes under, when it lies above, it means the stock will go down until it meets it or goes up. This includes the 9 and 15 ema, if you look closely they'll lie above or under in sharp price changes.

The rsi! (2 pic above) Relative Strength Index, A technical indicator, used in momentum trading, measures the speed and magnitude of a stocks recent price changes, if this confuses you, the red and green bars (under the rsi) Indicates volume, this is what rsi represents but in a chart form, just as the candles (candles are self explanatory) By using the rsi, my own method is to detect sharp price changes which indicate that a stocks cycle will end (price or down movement) this still applies to trend trades, but its foolish cause you risk money to little reward, A great quote is that the trend is your friend, simple as. REMEMBER! This is not a guarantee to price change, but narrows it all down, Stop loss is your friend, and when you lose money, analyse what went wrong and learn!

Dont understand any words? Search "Keyword investopedia" its a dictionary of financial words/advice, or use Chatgpt!

FREE COURSE BY INVESTOPEDIA! Im not the publisher of this video, but ive used it, and those fookers sell it for 200, anyways theres the link for ya!

STOP LOSS is your friend! Psychology is your friend, become an expert in a niche area. 1% of 10k is 100 bucks! Wage slave for 1 year and gain knowledge and you'll be financially free forever... :heart:
(Risk included bud :kys:)

( i will release a mega indepth version (((the investopedia course super indepth if this post goes well)))

Feel free to point out any faults, hope this will be the small breadcrumb for any dawg out there. :Comfy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: polishcel, the MOUSE, Ryldoo IS COPING and 7 others
daytrading is the biggest bullshit ever. only 2% can really live from this job, all others r just making loss. I don't think I would be part of the 2% or that anyone here is part of the 2%

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, shalomnigga, Shkreliii and 5 others
mirin thread

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
I've always wanted to learn, If not release it online can you pm it to me

• +1
I always considered day trading similar to gambling

But people don't call it that cuz you have so called indicators, but still at the end of the day, you're more likely to lose money than to win

At least gambling is more fun

• +1
you use TA which can make good return but to also give FA most of the research confirm that you cannot time the market
buuut there also some others research shows that some patterns like head and shoulders ..... etc have some accuracy anyways you shouldnt think about how you can turn 1k to 100k is possible but unlikely you should think use others people money (OPM) it is a better idea .

• +1

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT, BrahminBoss, Shkreliii and 2 others
Only way is follow the whales

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Shkreliii and Elvisandreaa
only 2% can really live from this job, all others r just making loss. I don't think I would be part of the 2% or that anyone here is part of the 2%
This.
To be top 2%. You need more than a few beginner courses. You need to beat the algorithm computers, doing automated trading.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, Elvisandreaa and schizo echochamber
i could do this and probably would make decent momey but i really can't be arsed

• +1
View attachment 2566229
This is equivalent to shamans who throw bones on the floor and are able to tell the "future".
Yeah i know, i litteraly watched 1 video and realized its all a sham, you can predict it "better" without any indicators at all, just waiting for trends to happen. Besides in a 20 year period you always average out to 10 percent or less per year

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
i could do this and probably would make decent momey but i really can't be arsed
Wrong.
You probably most likely would lose money, doing thins

• +1
Wrong.
You probably most likely would lose money, doing thins
If you are thinking in terms of percentages, then yes sure you are right. But you have to realize that 99% of your competition is pretty much just gambling with no edge. If you invest enough time reading old charts and have a high enough IQ you might find your own edge that will bring you profit, tho simply listening to gurus and copying what they are doing obviously wont work.

• +1
If you are thinking in terms of percentages, then yes sure you are right. But you have to realize that 99% of your competition is pretty much just gambling with no edge. If you invest enough time reading old charts and have a high enough IQ you might find your own edge that will bring you profit, tho simply listening to gurus and copying what they are doing obviously wont work.
With stocks.
The sad part is.
Is that the competition is also big investing companies, bank departments, institutional investing firms. That developed programms, bots, ai, that automatically trade against you. Programms that use constant new data big sets of data, and apply them borderline instantly.
Shit that was developed by giga high iq math nerds, and blabla type of engineers.

Fuck, trying to compete against that.

Feels like trying to compete in a running match match as a human, against a motorbike.

• +1
Reactions: guy24, Shkreliii, lilxder2 and 1 other person
This is completely wrong lmao it's rigged against you, every edge has been found by computers of hedge funds and banks. Only long term investing and shilling courses on day-trading to suckers works.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Shkreliii and lilxder2
You need a very particular mind for Day trading, but it’s not cope.

• +1
With stocks.
The sad part is.
Is that the competition is also big investing companies, bank departments, institutional investing firms. That developed programms, bots, ai, that automatically trade against you. Programms that use constant new data big sets of data, and apply them borderline instantly.
Shit that was developed by giga high iq math nerds, and blabla type of engineers.

Fuck, trying to compete against that.

Feels like trying to compete in a running match match as a human, against a motorbike.
Those are already priced in

• +1
You can make money in specific scenarios. If you just jump in you eventually lose. No matter how much u know. It's not about what u know but what money u have to ressist the market until it goes on ur favor. And it goes on the favor of those who have the most money... always...

• +1
View attachment 2458980View attachment 2459004View attachment 2459006
These charts are from Amazon, from 1 hour ago since this post was written, dont worry its supposed to be kinda bad looking.

In my chart, its more preferance, and throughout your daytrading career you'll either find a good strat or a bad one, the one i use is the Exponential Moving Average, which is depending to the traders preferance, but it measures the chart in days, for example 200 days. The 9 and 15 day one is more resilent to price change. They'll closely follow the price, often used for trend trades, lets say amazon releases an earnings report and they do well. The 65 and 200 day average, are slower compiled more of the price change in a longer period, the 65 is the good one, and the 200 one is the biggest indicator. How to use these? Simplification is simply that if they lie under the chart it means the price will go up until it eventually meets it or goes under, when it lies above, it means the stock will go down until it meets it or goes up. This includes the 9 and 15 ema, if you look closely they'll lie above or under in sharp price changes.

The rsi! (2 pic above) Relative Strength Index, A technical indicator, used in momentum trading, measures the speed and magnitude of a stocks recent price changes, if this confuses you, the red and green bars (under the rsi) Indicates volume, this is what rsi represents but in a chart form, just as the candles (candles are self explanatory) By using the rsi, my own method is to detect sharp price changes which indicate that a stocks cycle will end (price or down movement) this still applies to trend trades, but its foolish cause you risk money to little reward, A great quote is that the trend is your friend, simple as. REMEMBER! This is not a guarantee to price change, but narrows it all down, Stop loss is your friend, and when you lose money, analyse what went wrong and learn!

Dont understand any words? Search "Keyword investopedia" its a dictionary of financial words/advice, or use Chatgpt!

FREE COURSE BY INVESTOPEDIA! Im not the publisher of this video, but ive used it, and those fookers sell it for 200, anyways theres the link for ya!

STOP LOSS is your friend! Psychology is your friend, become an expert in a niche area. 1% of 10k is 100 bucks! Wage slave for 1 year and gain knowledge and you'll be financially free forever... :heart:

( i will release a mega indepth version (((the investopedia course super indepth if this post goes well)))

Feel free to point out any faults, hope this will be the small breadcrumb for any dawg out there. :Comfy:

If you use any indicators to trade. You are guessing. Indicators tell you what happens AFTER a price movement happens. Which does not help you decide when to enter into a trade.

JFL at people who trade using indicators like “rsi” you’re literally transferring your money over to NYC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: guy24, Shkreliii, distortionsd and 1 other person
This reply makes no sense, as a reply to my post.
You kept on telling why day trading doesn’t work but it clearly does, atleast for some, so those things you listed on is already had it’s effects on the trading environment.

• +1
step 1: lose money

step 2: lose more money

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and eduardkoopman
thank you, best if you guys download it incase its removed

• JFL
daytrading is the biggest bullshit ever. only 2% can really live from this job, all others r just making loss. I don't think I would be part of the 2% or that anyone here is part of the 2%
Such a dumbass argument first of all that stat was taken during a recession in Taiwan and what percentage of ANY students in ANY career make it??? Probably under 10% like everything you just need lots of experience and time. I made a profit day trading when I did it so yes there are some of those 2% here but youre right it takes an insane amount of effort and learning

• JFL
Such a dumbass argument first of all that stat was taken during a recession in Taiwan and what percentage of ANY students in ANY career make it??? Probably under 10% like everything you just need lots of experience and time. I made a profit day trading when I did it so yes there are some of those 2% here but youre right it takes an insane amount of effort and learning
this entire thread is indeed bs, under a 20 year period most average to what s&p makes, this thread is more to accomadate trading journeys, soften losses. It's not going to be a career, trading with anything under 100k is utter cope.

I always considered day trading similar to gambling

But people don't call it that cuz you have so called indicators, but still at the end of the day, you're more likely to lose money than to win

At least gambling is more fun
You're following trends, if you win that = someone lossed, ponzi scheme with strategy, kinda like poker. At the end of the day, someone will luck out and take your entire profit.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
this entire thread is indeed bs, under a 20 year period most average to what s&p makes, this thread is more to accomadate trading journeys, soften losses. It's not going to be a career, trading with anything under 100k is utter cope.
If you are literally trying to enter a competitive market and youre blackpilling yourself with what "most" or what the "average" makes than youre looking at it the wrong way lmfao. Sports players arent going into sports based off where the average player makes it. You really shouldnt strive to be average. The average person is really stupid and lazy.

• +1
You're following trends, if you win that = someone lossed, ponzi scheme with strategy, kinda like poker. At the end of the day, someone will luck out and take your entire profit.
Its not though man. Sick of dunning kruger traders making this comparison. When you take money in poker, you win THE ENTIRE POT. Youre taking money away from EVERYONE. Think of it more like sports betting. When I bet against a fighter, I can bet against elite professional sports betters, or I can bet WITH them. Luckily for joe schmo, lots of famous sports betters (and some famous traders! like warren buffet) make all their bets/trades PUBLIC, so you can literally just do exactly what they do. You arent competing against them, in fact youre betting with them, youre allied in the bet. At the end of the day trading is just an educated form of gambling, but stop comparing it to poker blackjack slots etc. It literally functions absolutely nothing like those games mechanically. Its almost exactly like sports betting though, if you want to draw a comparison to gambling. Its not "like a ponzi scheme" a ponzi scheme requires naivety on one parties part. If I tell you "hey i bet you 50 bucks dariush wins this weekend" i didnt just set up a ponzi scheme.... we both agreed that we have a disagreement on what the future holds and we decided to bet our predicitions against eachother. There is nothing fraudalent about that. People make money trading, playing hthe markets, some people even make money sports betting. Its always easy to use statistics to pretend theyre not real to feel better about our lazy lifestyles where we just have to show up and follow orders and we get to feel like weve earned independance and done something when in reality all youre being is a lazy drone. These people do exist they are making money, theyre not all giga high IQ theyre not all giga rich, they just arent bums who strive to be the average in their field lmfao. If I ever had that mindset I would be so fucked jesus. Luckily I have known I am better than average my whole life, the reality is that if you found this forum youre probably not average, for better or for worse. I would BET that the "average" person on this forum wont go on to live a statistically "average" life. Because statistics are a pseudoscience at the end of the day when youre using it to make life choices. Like manifestation.

• +1
Looking back at this thread with my current knowledge i realize, i dont even fucking know what it says JFL like 90% of it is utter garbage. Make sure that you realize, stocks is just hype, whether it has proof or not does not do anything. All you need to know is that you're riding the train and exiting when neccesary.

Over a 20 year period you'll most likely not break the 10% per year period, however you can become rich by having opportunistic trading.

Example, bitcoins low price, i bought it.
Alibaba earnings release, made 5% in a day
Celsius, and the whole bang energy situation.
The s&p Bear run, honestly easy as a fucking bitch to see when it would rise + stop loss being your babe, a crisp 100% couldve been earned jfl.

Humans have calculated responses, the price of the companies don't,
In this trading you're trading in both directions, it does not matter - and + is exactly the same, betting on down turns and making a profit, means someone else betted on it going down.

Another opportunistic approach is to just wait on news for the future, even if it happens that its known, you'll still be able to squeeze out a couple percent depending on the turns. Be knowledgeable, and be aware that theres thousands others anticipating the exact theory you have...

Quick tip to add, when i mentioned that most traders under a 20 year period dont break 10%, the same applies to trading strategies, a trading month will yield you - value or + maybe guatemala got nuked, who the fuck knows the difference, your trading career will still yield an average of 10% for 20 years (more like 7%) difference is sometimes you'll have 50%+ in a year, or 20%-in others.

In my own humble humble opinion, my personal approach would be to be an opportunistic trader, scalping profit off of fear etc.

A Great example is the ukraine wars effect on the hay market, if you trade wheat teucrium etf you have the opportunity to buy into a big hole of wheat output, hold and youll most likely see a decent profit (grossly oversimplified to show my logic)

Then to inbetween just be an investor riding the wave of s&p, remember trading in both ways is a possibility. Will yield you slightly better profit, lets say s&p yearly avg is 7.8% but by trading in both sides with regular loss and gain trades will yield 10%.

Whilst you're casually trading s&p you should do what actually adds value to stocks, begin your own company...

@kranerman23123 i guess this could be seen as a response to you aswell.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: knowyourlimits
you use TA which can make good return but to also give FA most of the research confirm that you cannot time the market
buuut there also some others research shows that some patterns like head and shoulders ..... etc have some accuracy anyways you shouldnt think about how you can turn 1k to 100k is possible but unlikely you should think use others people money (OPM) it is a better idea .
Inside of the tutorial its included, i reccomend martin shkreli as my name indicates, im already aware anything under 100k is a waste of time and different ventures is neccesary.

An edit for the reply above, the example mentioned for opportunistic trading in the future,

A good scenario is space and anticipated launches.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
excluding obvious market influences, all of those movements you're charting are random. technical analysis is at best just a fancy term for common sense and pattern recognition, at worst it's astrology for men

Inside of the tutorial its included, i reccomend martin shkreli as my name indicates, im already aware anything under 100k is a waste of time and different ventures is neccesary.

An edit for the reply above, the example mentioned for opportunistic trading in the future,

A good scenario is space and anticipated launches.
100K is to little. 10% annual returns on average, is alrady giga high skilled trader level reterns for full time traders. Well, making that on 100K capital, is like 10K per year, which is basically shit and less than MacDonalds employee makes. You gotta have more capital to work with, millions imo.

I recall starting martin shkreli his online course he used to give, on the matter of stocks trading. Very based introduction.
He also atered of with that. if you aren't operating large capital, it's a time waist to spend much time on it. Than better focus on making money.
first half hour, is a good introduction on the matter, if ne shoudl even want it. and at 43:30 he gives a good advice, on being a parttime couch investor whom thinks he will make his 10K savings into something big/bigger

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, diamondbill and Shkreliii
100K is to little. 10% annual returns on average, is alrady giga high skilled trader level reterns for full time traders. Well, making that on 100K capital, is like 10K per year, which is basically shit and less than MacDonalds employee makes. You gotta have more capital to work with, millions imo.

I recall starting martin shkreli his online course he used to give, on the matter of stocks trading. Very based introduction.
He also atered of with that. if you aren't operating large capital, it's a time waist to spend much time on it. Than better focus on making money.
first half hour, is a good introduction on the matter, if ne shoudl even want it. and at 43:30 he gives a good advice, on being a parttime couch investor whom thinks he will make his 10K savings into something big/bigger

I meant more 100k in liquidity, so like a networth of 1 million, with 100k disposable.

Company route is always more ez.

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
I meant more 100k in liquidity, so like a networth of 1 million, with 100k disposable.

Company route is always more ez.
I like how he mentioned.
if you are a great trader, than it should be "easily" possible, to get other peoples money to manage (probably first, through working for a firm). than one can manage many millions, and make fees.

what type of option trading do u recommend for beginnings to max gain

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
View attachment 2458980View attachment 2459004View attachment 2459006

@currylightskin is this good resource to learn from bro?

forexia ive heard some stuff too but idrk barely any stuff bout this atm.

just trynna learn basics of forex, fundamental trading what to do whenever black swan etc like events happen. unironically options too as im young n can burn it n recover. fuk nigga s p become rich when 50. but ye they say psychology most important, only trade what u can lose, margin limit, dont get greedy or fearful be emotionless.

fark i shouldve minored in this ngl, would be much more motivated than learning brand anew after doing completely different field

just trynna learn basics of forex, fundamental trading what to do whenever black swan etc like events happen. unironically options too as im young n can burn it n recover. fuk nigga s p become rich when 50. but ye they say psychology most important, only trade what u can lose, margin limit, dont get greedy or fearful be emotionless.

fark i shouldve minored in this ngl, would be much more motivated than learning brand anew after doing completely different field
This is a retard thread, the video tutorial i sent is good, but reading about it will make you learn about it in under 20 minutes, versus like 3+ hours

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE

You missed golden opportunity, like 1 month a go for s&p i reccomend futures over stocks and forex. Im a bit rusty

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
BRAINDEAD FOR STOP LOSS

Liquidity sweeps WILL FUCK YOU OVER LOLLL

Candle close over/under a level and then you close

how tf do we have martin @Shkreliii on .org :lul: