Basing your worldview on what’s convenient for you is counter-productive

Allornothing

Allornothing

All for nothing
“If I just make a bunch of threads about how NT is important, I’ll have a chance and eventually get a gf and social circle”.

It’s a terrifying thought that you’ll be 30 years old and post-prime one day and look back and realise you’re still khhv. No one thinks it will happen but it will if you don’t make practical changes like surgery rather than mentally masturbating on things that are easy and more convenient for you to believe. If NT was important this forum wouldn’t exist since it’s the easiest thing to fraud.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hattrick, laaltin, Klasik01 and 9 others
if NT mattered you could get laid by TRYING

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Allornothing
Been there, done that. Realised it’s all looks. Once you actually try being “NT” you realise how bullshit it is. All sexhavers have the same facial structure it is what it is.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bzz, AspiringMogger, BrahminBoss and 2 others
All sexhavers have the same facial structure it is what it is.
sex havers can be divide in roughly 3 categories: chads, pretty boys and oofie doofies

if you dont belong in any of these 3 its over

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Allornothing, autistic_tendencies and moreroidsmoredates
Girls dont care if ur schizophrenic or bipolar or have split personalities

U just behave like a little girl/ retard and it repulses women from sleeping with u

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
sex havers can be divide in roughly 3 categories: chads, pretty boys and oofie doofies

if you dont belong in any of these 3 its over
The oofy doofies all look neurotypical due to no low-trust features. I’ve never seen anyone irl who looks like users here living a normal happy life.

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
au contraire having serial killer vine turns her on

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Girls dont care if ur schizophrenic or bipolar or have split personalities

U just behave like a little girl/ retard and it repulses women from sleeping with u
Other way round probably. He probably behaves that way because women don’t sleep with him.

Other way round probably. He probably behaves that way because women don’t sleep with him.
Nope clearly he got bullied from a young age, became an ick and now women wont fuck him @InnerVoid

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
au contraire having serial killer vine turns her on
Legit. Imagine thinking acting like everyone else will make women into you instead of the other guys you’re acting like.

Nope clearly he got bullied from a young age, became an ick and now women wont fuck him @InnerVoid
Getting bullied is looks tbh. Direct correlation between how men treat you and how women do.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Getting bullied is looks tbh. Direct correlation between how men treat you and how women do.
Not really i bullied attractive people too because no backbone

Ppl who get bullied choose it

• +1
The oofy doofies all look neurotypical due to no low-trust features. I’ve never seen anyone irl who looks like users here living a normal happy life.
exactly. oofie doofie is STILL 100% about looks which is why i gave up on it

• +1
Plenty of schizos have gfs without much effort, because their faces look good

Interesting. Do you remember if they had feminine faces or other specific facial features.

At the end of the day the way you look is what forms your personality. I’m sure if those people tried to stand up for themselves it wouldn’t be convincing.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and try2beme
Interesting. Do you remember if they had feminine faces or other specific facial features.

At the end of the day the way you look is what forms your personality. I’m sure if those people tried to stand up for themselves it wouldn’t be convincing.
Tbh idek, I just could grasp whether they was beautiful or not i didnt rly care abt lookz

• +1
Been there, done that. Realised it’s all looks. Once you actually try being “NT” you realise how bullshit it is. All sexhavers have the same facial structure it is what it is.
Are you incel?

Ppl who got bullied didn't choose it, bullies(scum) chose to bully others.

Most of the time you get bullied for your looks, especially if you are a man of short height and small stature. Even if you got bullied for coming across as non NT, anxious, timid, weak, it still has to do with the way you grew up and your lack of ability to navigate social situations which is not your fault if you are a kid, that also is out of your control. In the end others chose to bully you because human nature is evil.

The only way to avoid being bullied as a ugly or short male is to literally be a shut in in social situations and to give one word NPC answers, to never speak your mind out loud and display too much confidence. Even today, after getting bullied, learning to deal with evil within people, spending 2 years with normies, I would still get shit tested if I start acting like a Chad too much because I'm still short.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
If u cant stand up to a fellow kid then ur a prick who deserves it buddy
Ppl who got bullied didn't choose it, bullies(scum) chose to bully others.

Most of the time you get bullied for your looks, especially if you are a man of short height and small stature. Even if you got bullied for coming across as non NT, anxious, timid, weak, it still has to do with the way you grew up and your lack of ability to navigate social situations which is not your fault if you are a kid. In the end others chose to bully you because human nature is evil.

The only way to avoid being bullied as a ugly or short male is to literally be a shut in in social situations and to give one word NPC answers, to never speak your mind out loud and display too much confidence. Even today, after getting bullied, learning to deal with evil within people, spending 2 years with normies, I would still get shit tested if I start acting like a Chad too much because I'm still short.

If u cant stand up to a fellow kid then ur a prick who deserves it buddy
So the bigger fault is with the unfortunate kid who got bullied than with the malicious little cunt who decided to bully others?

Thank you, you have just proven that you are a normie.

So the bigger fault is with the unfortunate kid who got bullied than with the malicious little cunt who decided to bully others?

Thank you, you have just proven that you are a normie.
We all get picked on from time to time its about who defends themself and whos a dickhead

We all get picked on from time to time its about who defends themself and whos a dickhead
That's why if I ever have a kid, I will instruct him to split open the skull of the first bully that tries to fuck with him.

“If I just make a bunch of threads about how NT is important, I’ll have a chance and eventually get a gf and social circle”.

It’s a terrifying thought that you’ll be 30 years old and post-prime one day and look back and realise you’re still khhv. No one thinks it will happen but it will if you don’t make practical changes like surgery rather than mentally masturbating on things that are easy and more convenient for you to believe. If NT was important this forum wouldn’t exist since it’s the easiest thing to fraud.
It's a coping forum for the most

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and gookstar
Is not about being NT, is about not being truly aspie or autistic. Have a normal personality and good looks and you will slay, I don't get shit because I don't have both.

Are you incel?
I was pretty much and everything changed the minute I improved my looks. Allowed me to confirm just how irrelevant the way you act is.

I was pretty much and everything changed the minute I improved my looks. Allowed me to confirm just how irrelevant the way you act is.
What did you do bro ?

Is not about being NT, is about not being truly aspie or autistic. Have a normal personality and good looks and you will slay, I don't get shit because I don't have both.
If women don’t approach you, your personality isn’t the problem. If they do then you can’t really fuck up unless you’re retarded or you try. That’s why I believe NT is nonsense.

Last edited:
What did you do bro ?
Weight loss. Had ups and downs. Every time I started gaining weight again “friends” stopped inviting me out and made plans without me. Life with a low trust face tbh.

• Love it
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Weight loss. Had ups and downs. Every time I started gaining weight again “friends” stopped inviting me out and made plans without me. Life with a low trust face tbh.
Same with me. I remember when I got to my leanest point ever and I had a nice natural tan from visiting Greece, I would be getting plenty of complements, more attraction, more respect ect.

This is why I cage when I hear .orgcels ramble about implants, OBOs ect without getting to 12 percent bf first. Even if you want to get surgery, you need to see your base at your leanest point first.

• +1
Same with me. I remember when I got to my leanest point ever and I had a nice natural tan from visiting Greece, I would be getting plenty of complements, more attraction, more respect ect.

This is why I cage when I hear .orgcels ramble about implants, OBOs ect without getting to 12 percent bf first. Even if you want to get surgery, you need to see your base at your leanest point first.
I think people underrate the important of it. Your face can look good but facial fat can literally cancel it out since it’s just such a big failo.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso

Alternatively you can start by CT scan. Soft tissue shaping effects are overrated.