BBC CHAD DESTROYS TWO INCELS IN THEIR OWN SPORT!

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
6'4 Jon Jones destroys incels in their own sport being only a blue belt in bjj

you see it on some/plenty martial arts also.
Fat, weak, untrained body type of guys; focussing entirely mostly only on technique. While in reality, a strong-ish gym guy with zero fight training might overpower them easily. But these dudes are lazy, and rather focus on technique, then building their physcial strength

Like in this video.
That first white guy, is a fatso. Which shows he trains his body to little.
That 2nd guy, just lacks the strength to make that black man fall or whatever. He also just gets overpowered.

there is no such thing as a weak, good fighter. Technique helps plenty, but it's only 50%. The other 50% is strength, length, mass. stamina, explosiveness.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bennett, Usum, TheChosenChad and 4 others
"BBC Chad" Fuck outa here. Jon Jones is a roided subhuman with a week jaw and no hairline

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and GamerCel
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Barbarossa_
WHY WHY WHY. I TRAIN BJJ FOR 3 FUCKING YEARS AND I T ANNOYS ME WHEN BITCHES LIKE YOU COMMENT ON STUFF THEY KNOW SHIT ABOUT. THIS IS FUCKING NAGA, COMPETITION WHICH MEANS NOTHING. YOU COMPARE PRO MMA FIGHTER TO SOME AVERGE BJJ GUYS.

you see it on some/plenty martial arts also.
Fat, weak, untrained body type of guys; focussing entirely mostly only on technique. While in reality, a strong-ish gym guy with zero fight training might overpower them easily. But these dudes are lazy, and rather focus on technique, then building their physcial strength

Like in this video.
That first white guy, is a fatso. Which shows he trains his body to little.
That 2nd guy, just lacks the strength to make that black man fall or whatever. He also just gets overpowered.

there is no such thing as a weak, good fighter. Technique helps plenty, but it's only 50%. The other 50% is strength, length, mass. stamina, explosiveness.
THIS IS WHY I WAS HOLDING 94 KG BLUE BELT IN MOUNT WEIGHTING AROUND 75KG? THATS WHY? YOU KNOW SHIT BOYO. ONCE BROWN BELT MANLET FRAMECEL WAS FUCKING UP GYM GUYS LIKE YOU. THIS FAT GUY PROPABLY DOESNT EVEN TRAIN TAKEDOWNS THAT MUCH, AND HE DOES BJJ FOR FUN PROPABLY AND YOU COMPARE HIM TO GUY WHO IS ROIDED, PRO, NJCAA WRESTLING CHAMPION. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP IF DONT EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE SPORT THEY ARE COMPETING IN.

• JFL
Reactions: Ogmanman
WHY WHY WHY. I TRAIN BJJ FOR 3 FUCKING YEARS AND I T ANNOYS ME WHEN BITCHES LIKE YOU COMMENT ON STUFF THEY KNOW SHIT ABOUT. THIS IS FUCKING NAGA, COMPETITION WHICH MEANS NOTHING. YOU COMPARE PRO MMA FIGHTER TO SOME AVERGE BJJ GUYS.

THIS IS WHY I WAS HOLDING 94 KG BLUE BELT IN MOUNT WEIGHTING AROUND 75KG? THATS WHY? YOU KNOW SHIT BOYO. ONCE BROWN BELT MANLET FRAMECEL WAS FUCKING UP GYM GUYS LIKE YOU. THIS FAT GUY PROPABLY DOESNT EVEN TRAIN TAKEDOWNS THAT MUCH, AND HE DOES BJJ FOR FUN PROPABLY AND YOU COMPARE HIM TO GUY WHO IS ROIDED, PRO, NJCAA WRESTLING CHAMPION. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP IF DONT EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE SPORT THEY ARE COMPETING IN.
I just love to see bjj nerds get destroyed by someone with better genetics. What belt are you?

I just love to see bjj nerds get destroyed by someone with better genetics. What belt are you?
Blue. Bjj nerds destroyed by somone with better genetics... i bet that incels are not the best type of person to talk about serious stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
Blue. Bjj nerds destroyed by somone with better genetics... i bet that incels are not the best type of person to talk about serious stuff.
I would triangle you to oblivion

I would triangle you to oblivion
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_
Nigger on 50 roids beats fat subhuman that consumes only mc donalds burgers and soy.
What a surprise

I just love to see bjj nerds get destroyed by someone with better genetics.

jones was a top tier wrestler in high school, has countless hours in grappling sessions and obv doesn't care about belt promotions

shit thread overall

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad, TheChosenChad and Pietrosiek
jones was a top tier wrestler in high school, has countless hours in grappling sessions and obv doesn't care about belt promotions

shit thread overall
Said enough

niggas legs longer then the girls body

This remembers me when I was 16yo and the Judo trainer (I was doing Karate) asked me to participate one time because I was maybe laughing a bit seing them before my class. I took down the blue belt my age (he proposed me to face) in no time (like just with basic strength).
Btw, Karate is shit too.