Reactions: NoseProphecy
True but you're supposed to succeed too

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, horizon, Jova and 6 others
Spirit guide me when my faith is withoutt borders

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rhinoplasty, NoseProphecy and Obito
Because they're boring like me, I'm non NT. And I don't have enough looks to compensate my lack of flirting skills, I'm not funny and my face is not masculine enough for my age in fact it's kinda ugly, my skin is not white and height is average 5'10. No doubt why I'm still KHHV, talking with women is not easy.

Last edited:
urkcel ramblings

jestermaxxing is cope but its the first step to enlightment

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Rizza her up bro !!

I wish I had bbc confidence and talkativeness

Because they're boring like me, I'm non NT. And I don't have enough looks to compensate my lack of flirting skills, I'm not funny and my face is not masculine enough for my age in fact it's kinda ugly, my skin is not white and height is average 5'10. No doubt why I'm still KHHV, talking with women is not easy.
Dude in vid isn't even Tyrone, I mean, he's not ugly, but just normie level

It’s supposed to be some easy work

• +1
Reactions: spark
@BigJimsWornOutTires what do you think

It's only fun if you are a black male because that is the only case were you won't get rejected or the cops called on you

• Woah
Reactions: klip11
@BigJimsWornOutTires what do you think
A numbers thing. She's a human. You're a human. Right there is common ground. The rest is easy peasy. She snubs her nose and gives off those negative vibes, "See ya, hoe!" And off you go to the next.

• +1
A numbers thing. She's a human. You're a human. Right there is common ground. The rest is easy peasy. She snubs her nose and gives off those negative vibes, "See ya, hoe!" And off you go to the next.
You better come on in this house

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
You better come on in this house
I never had problems pulling any before I settled down. Didn't matter the color, height, legal age, anything. I wasn't afraid to speak my mind to any woman. It was guys I was suspicious about sharing too much with. Also, I'm not a faggot so the dudes had no business in my shit. But you gotta talk to them like they're people and not some Goddess judging you. You gotta be yourself. Pretending will only lead to traps, dumps before the pumps, and belittlement. Gotta talk to her like she's a human.

• +1
I never had problems pulling any before I settled down. Didn't matter the color, height, legal age, anything. I wasn't afraid to speak my mind to any woman. It was guys I was suspicious about sharing too much with. Also, I'm not a faggot so the dudes had no business in my shit. But you gotta talk to them like they're people and not some Goddess judging you. You gotta be yourself. Pretending will only lead to traps, dumps before the pumps, and belittlement. Gotta talk to her like she's a human.
Define your business

• Hmm...
  • JFL