BBC’s incel documentary was scripted “They put words in my mouth”

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Ritalincel
Published on Jul 14, 2019
This was a complete trash mockumentary based on lies and misinformation made by misinformed people and will help no one. They just ruin peoples lives and create more suffering for me and many others labeled with this. I was manipulated and words put into my mouth and sold this documentary as a piece on dealing with young men and mental health issues. Tricked and deceived and presented in this freak show as a sub human to be pigeon holed and degraded. This will effect my future employment opportunities and has already flared up my paranoia and trust issues from a point of being nearly cured. This sort of biased agenda reporting is unacceptable as is otherising people and dehumanizing them, associating them with killers for what? Being lonely, talking about the problems they face and expressing that? Now less people will open up about there problems for fear of being labelled this and linked to fake news terrorism and made up fundamentalism and as a result they will not get the help they need, feel hopeless and suicide rates will increase. Sure there are bad people in every community, but out of millions that is 4 people? I was never an incel, maybe by the academic definition (so I stupidly agreed to this thinking it would benefit me and my YouTube channel and help others with my main message of hope) and they used and puppeted me to tell the story they wanted to tell and push their own agenda. Divide and conquer is what they want and what they get. This will help no one and cause more problems than solutions. It brings nothing new to the table only fearmongering and spreading misinformation and lies. I wish I had never done this or gotten involved with this and they never told me the title of this until it was too late. Now I'm associated with this for life.

• So Sad
Reactions: The Dude Abides
why the fuk would anyone talk to the media about anything at this point? how much of a fucking aspie low IQ retard would u have to be to talk to the media.

jesus christ.

• +1
Reactions: william, Deleted member 176, Time Travel and 2 others
Tbh jfl at this. Defamation for profit.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Demir
Cba to watch but society doesn’t know the definition of incel.

Sorry I have no sympathy for morons like this. You have to have just fallen out of your mothers ass or come down with the last meteor shower to not know that journalists are pathological liars and manipulators, and "documentaries" or "exposes" are always driven by an agenda.

And yet people keep agreeing to appear in these things thinking they are going to be accurately portrayed. Even if the people interviewing you were sincere and honest (they're not) at the end of the day they might have 8 to 20 hours worth of footage with you that then has to be condensed into a few minutes. So even in the best case scenario, your views are not ever going to come across as developed or contextual as you would like.

To top it all off, you dummies usually agree to do it for free or some bullshit per diem thinking you're going to be spreading awareness or whatever the fuck. Realize you are the equivalent of a whore who just let some guy fuck her for free. If you're going to be a whore; get paid at the very least.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: just_a_life, The Dude Abides and Demir
Jfl @ being incel or blackpilled and making it public

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, william and Demir