Be careful with benzoyl peroxide

Weed

Weed

Hamlossus
I was acnemaxxed back then, it has been like 7 years since last time I used BP but it ruined my face, gave me wrinkles, gave me one small keloid scar almost between my eyebrows and fucked my skin texture because it burned into my face overnight. I believe it was 10%.
I wish I went straight to accutane instead… If you have acne, LIE to your dermatologist saying you tried everything and all tropicals ao you can go straight to accutane.
Imagine having wrinkles and small keloid scar at the age of 18, just lol.

• +1
Reactions: looks>books, piec and lightskinbengali
how does it burn overnight? my gel quickly absorbs and makes my skin dry and then i use moisturiser. or have i been using it wrong?

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
how does it burn overnight? my gel quickly absorbs and makes my skin dry and then i use moisturiser. or have i been using it wrong?
It’s one of the side effects of it. It dries and burns your skin especially when left for too long and/or you apply too much

It’s one of the side effects of it. It dries and burns your skin especially when left for too long and/or you apply too much
but im not using it wrong right? i apply it to my acne and let it dry up and then use moisturiser, is that good?

Did you leave it overnight? If so then that's probably why, ur supposed to apply while showering for 5 mins or so and then rinse it off.

but im not using it wrong right? i apply it to my acne and let it dry up and then use moisturiser, is that good?
Yeah that’s fine, just don’t leave it overnight or same thing might happen to you..
Did you leave it overnight? If so then that's probably why, ur supposed to apply while showering for 5 mins or so and then rinse it off.
Yeah

How’s sea

I was acnemaxxed back then, it has been like 7 years since last time I used BP but it ruined my face, gave me wrinkles, gave me one small keloid scar almost between my eyebrows and fucked my skin texture because it burned into my face overnight. I believe it was 10%.
I wish I went straight to accutane instead… If you have acne, LIE to your dermatologist saying you tried everything and all tropicals ao you can go straight to accutane.
Imagine having wrinkles and small keloid scar at the age of 18, just lol.
I've been using benzoyl peroxide (10%) for the hyperpigmentation (dark spots) on my face for almost 2 months now. Someone on the forum recommended it.

I was skeptical at first, and, so far, it turns out that my skepticism was justified. I have seen ZERO improvement in my dark spots. It's like I've been putting plain water on my dark spots all this time. It's completely useless. And, I'm also having skin color and texture issues, like you.

fucking brutal, i completly raped my collagen using this cope shit like benzoyl and antibiotic creams on my hypersenstive skin instead of going on accutane, now i have to pay with scars

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
How’s sea
Been there, done that.. I have 2 threads on it called "West is dogshit" and "Bangkokmaxxing soon" innit.
I am gonna looksmax and go back there to live forever.
I hope 5 sessions of laser surgery will fix my skin ngl
fucking brutal, i completly raped my collagen using this cope shit like benzoyl and antibiotic creams on my hypersenstive skin instead of going on accutane, now i have to pay with scars
Yeah it's over.. You basically need to lie in this world to get anywhere.. I know for a fact that dermatologist would recommend me do all tropicals that fuck ur skin up before accutane, typical case tbh
I just wish I knew that before... I thought tropicals would help me but my acne was rampant as fuck, it was super bad
I've been using benzoyl peroxide (10%) for the hyperpigmentation (dark spots) on my face for almost 2 months now. Someone on the forum recommended it.

I was skeptical at first, and, so far, it turns out that my skepticism was justified. I have seen ZERO improvement in my dark spots. It's like I've been putting plain water on my dark spots all this time. It's completely useless. And, I'm also having skin color and texture issues, like you.
Yeah it's not that good, it works for some.. I admit it worked for me the very first time I put it on but 2nd time and after that it stopped working

• +1
Reactions: piec
Yeah that shit is strong as fuck, I followed advice on .org to slather it on my back for bacne and gave myself hives.

Don't listen to every retard here.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, Weed and Part-Time Chad