Be honest does my friend look old here

FutureAestheticMale

FutureAestheticMale

Banned
FaceApp 1681093076660
FaceApp 1681094541497

I guarantee you if he shaved in the last pic clean shaven people would think he's in high-school or college

Hideous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507, ArcticStorm and currymunher
It’s okay bro you can say it’s you

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and ArcticStorm
sub5 tbh

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
im assuming this guy is friendless and virginless even if this dude turns out to be 6'8 he still a loner, virgin ,kissless,hugless human

Looks like a discord moderator. He has a horse face , narrow lips and what seems to be a recessed lower third
Screenshot 20230411 054820 Discord
Screenshot 20230411 054852 Discord
Screenshot 20230411 054859 Discord

She said he looks good and youthful asf like a baby LOL. Cope harder I assure you no girl ever complimented your eyes but people do to my friend often. I'm sure you are a hideous cursed incel taking it out on pretty boys like my friend . Pisses me off that faggots like u get to remain anonymous and spew your toxic opinions with sinister beta motives go get burned alive in hell

Looks like a discord moderator. He has a horse face , narrow lips and what seems to be a recessed lower third
im assuming this guy is friendless and virginless even if this dude turns out to be 6'8 he still a loner, virgin ,kissless,hugless human
The guy looks really cool and mogs majority of users here who posted their face. I never see you guys spew the same negativity to them. Nah I really think it's how people say.....

You guys uplift normies but good looking guys you go all out on and try to gaslight and hate on its really pathetic and pisses me off tbh more than anything

View attachment 2146638View attachment 2146639View attachment 2146640

She said he looks good and youthful asf like a baby LOL. Cope harder I assure you no girl ever complimented your eyes but people do to my friend often. I'm sure you are a hideous cursed incel taking it out on pretty boys like my friend . Pisses me off that faggots like u get to remain anonymous and spew your toxic opinions with sinister beta motives go get burned alive in hell
They’re lying out of pity. I know your “friend” is you. You’ve already made like 90 threads about “him”. That’s why you get so pissed off when i made a simple analysis of his face. He is not a pretty boy. He looks like a dnd player.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and ArcticStorm
The guy looks really cool and mogs majority of users here who posted their face. I never see you guys spew the same negativity to them. Nah I really think it's how people say.....

You guys uplift normies but good looking guys you go all out on and try to gaslight and hate on its really pathetic and pisses me off tbh more than anything
You gaslit yourself into thinking your attractive lol, your fault you try to get ratings for validation and get pissed when we tell you what’s wrong with your face

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
They’re lying out of pity. I know your “friend” is you. You’ve already made like 90 threads about “him”. That’s why you get so pissed off when i made a simple analysis of his face. He is not a pretty boy. He looks like a dnd player.
Yeah that guy is definitely him , it was obvious but he larped at him being his "friend"

• JFL
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and Deleted member 24507
You gaslit yourself into thinking your attractive lol, your fault you try to get ratings for validation and get pissed when we tell you what’s wrong with your face
Spot on

Yeah your the only one lying. No Girl lies out of pity. This same girl said he was ugly with a beard but when I took it off she says he looks way better.

Only youuu are lying and I'm positive he Mogs you that why you're so triggered and toxic. I hate people like u so fucking much I can't wait until God sends u to Hell

View attachment 2146638View attachment 2146639View attachment 2146640

Also girls compliment my eyes every day. The difference is, in real life not in some rotten discord server lmfao

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale and ArcticStorm
You're the only one gaslighting. Literally

Yeah your the only one lying. No Girl lies out of pity. This same girl said he was ugly with a beard but when I took it off she says he looks way better.

Only youuu are lying and I'm positive he Mogs you that why you're so triggered and toxic. I hate people like u so fucking much I can't wait until God sends u to Hell
I’m not triggered. I rated your friend because you posted him to the ratings section

Also girls compliment my eyes every day. The difference is, in real life not in some rotten discord server lmfao
He OD'ed on The BlackPill and now can't cope when we're honest with him

Ya now I know you're lying. You got mad I said that you're self conscious about ur ugly eyes and u know my friend has way better pretty eyes LOLOLOL loser

Ya now I know you're lying. You got mad I said that you're self conscious about ur ugly eyes and u know my friend has way better pretty eyes LOLOLOL loser
Bro I’m beginning to think that your 12 years old

He OD'ed on The BlackPill and now can't cope when we're honest with him
I thought you were cool but you're joining a toxic gaslighting obvious troll like bro this is really pathetic

I thought you were cool but you're joining a toxic gaslighting obvious troll like bro this is really pathetic
I'm not trolling , I'm just honest man , There is nothing gaslighting about rating honestly
@currymunher

• Ugh..
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale
Bro I’m beginning to think that your 12 years old
I really think ur not white. I think you're jealous that my friend has pretty eyes and you hate that you had ugly eyes from birth and to you it justifies you gaslighting and being a complete sinister asshole who should die

I'm White and Austrian , I know this question wasn't meant for me
So why did you comment this isn't about u no one cares about u no onengives a FUCK about u not even God.

So why did you comment this isn't about u no one cares about u no onengives a FUCK about u not even God.
No offense but how old are you ? You sound under 18 , not trying to insult

Also he still looks ugly even after using face app lmaooo
Not according to her.

My friend literally gets girls at the club that why I'm so angry here because I know it's a bunch of curries or disgusting deformed incel freaks like you being sinister and gaslighting good looking guys

It pisses me off that you get to have this much power and abuse it behind a screen it's injustice and I realllly am Glad you're destiny is Justice. Since you will Burn in Hell for Eternity.

Not according to her. View attachment 2146655

My friend literally gets girls at the club that why I'm so angry here because I know it's a bunch of curries or disgusting deformed incel freaks like you being sinister and gaslighting good looking guys

It pisses me off that you get to have this much power and abuse it behind a screen it's injustice and I realllly am Glad you're destiny is Justice. Since you will Burn in Hell for Eternity.
Omg your right all he needs is a haircut and shower and he will be dating 4 girls at once my apologies
Face app doesn't work on subhumans
True

faceapp_1681093076660-jpg.2146625
AATXAJzkDepwNztD91KzwW9dn5YKu41dF3ETEOCavw=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WanderingBurro, FutureAestheticMale and Blackgymmax
  • JFL
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Omg your right all he needs is a haircut and shower and he will be dating 4 girls at once my apologies

True
Face app doesn't work on subhumans
According to an actual female I look like a baby and one of JESUS ALMIGHTY GOD my LORD'S disciple. That's a massssive compliment and halo wowww woo-hoo

Screenshot 20230411 054820 Discord

u guys don't u obviously look and act like loserfer's inbred deformed children lòoooool hahaha damn demons.

According to an actual female I look like a baby and one of JESUS ALMIGHTY GOD my LORD'S disciple. That's a massssive compliment and halo wowww woo-hoo

View attachment 2146670

u guys don't u obviously look and act like loserfer's inbred deformed children lòoooool hahaha damn demons.
“You look worse” bro you gotta be trolling I’m done

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
“You look worse” bro you gotta be trolling I’m done
She's joking moron
this is the same pic u later said was out of pity lmfaooo u fail

View attachment 2146670

Baby face is worse

There’s no way this guys real. Show me where any girl has complimented you.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Going off by skin quality alone you look about 20-22. But the uber long midface with no definition/angularity will make it easy to confuse you for anything 25+. Also you look very arab facially

Judging by the thickness and slight spottiness of the mustache, the picture is of someone either in their late teens or early 20's, max. I don't think he's a horrible looking kid, but the pushed pouty face bottom isn't helping. Chill the murder stare in selfies and you'll go further. Also, I'm sorry, but I do not believe this guy is pulling major chicks in clubs. Maybe anime club. Fix the facial hair, posture, and stare then again.

That midface is so long holy moly macaroni please close your eyes a little bit and shave that beard

Below average to average. And no I'm not hating and I'm not an Incel. It's just how it is.