Iron
is it over for me?

Attachments

• IMG_2315.jpeg
    IMG_2315.jpeg
    192.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: lunin7
log out and go play twister with your friends.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 51465, sportsmogger and 4 others
obv not

• +1
Reactions: isitoverforme and Mosh12
no. pheno alone puts u above a good amount of users here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and isitoverforme
is it over for me?
Yeah it’s over hurts my eyes how plain and ugly you are with those bug eyes and small lips

I’d get your T checked for your balding eyebrows too

You have inward gonions so the cheeks you’re trying to suck in look like shit

Also brutal philtrum pill which is unchangeable just really unpleasant to the eye overall

You might get some luck on Grindr though so gaymaxx if you can

IMG 3901

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, sportsmogger and isitoverforme
Yeah it’s over hurts my eyes how plain and ugly you are with those bug eyes and small lips

Also brutal philtrum pill which is unchangeable just really unpleasant to the eye overall

View attachment 2728987
damn iv never been made to feel like such a pig found covered in shit

View attachment 2728987
I’m not gonna lie I have no idea what gunnions are or whatever but I’m not sucking in my cheeks I have really low BF from a eating disorder a few months ago and wtf is a Philitrum can you actually explain things instead of just throwing nonsense at me

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
bruh look what the guy below ur comment said 😭😭
people here over analyze the fuck out of people lol. i get shit on every time i make a post and i’m a bit better looking than u. ur a solid looking dude tho, where u from if u don’t mind me asking? priority number one for u should be working on getting thicker eyebrows

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isitoverforme and sportsmogger
I’m not gonna lie I have no idea what gunnions are or whatever but I’m not sucking in my cheeks I have really low BF from a eating disorder a few months ago and wtf is a Philitrum can you actually explain things instead of just throwing nonsense at me
Philtrum is the space between your upper lip and nose, your's is nothing to worry about it's normal

• +1
Reactions: isitoverforme
Philtrum is the space between your upper lip and nose, your's is nothing to worry about it's normal
looks a bit long to me but yeah probably nothing to worry about. rly hard to fix anyways

• +1
delete your account seriously

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Htn

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and isitoverforme
people here over analyze the fuck out of people lol. i get shit on every time i make a post and i’m a bit better looking than u. ur a solid looking dude tho, where u from if u don’t mind me asking? priority number one for u should be working on getting thicker eyebrows
my family moves around a lot but I’m originally from Florida but I’m in Texas rn, but yea I agree with you I need to work on my eyebrows. my eyebrows were fine like 8 months ago but I was really fat and picked up a nasty ED I was 102 at 5”11 and my eyebrows and hair started thinning and I lost some of my hair line. I’m not sure what I can do about any of that my hair is growing pretty thick now but my eyebrows have stayed the same.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
looks a bit long to me but yeah probably nothing to worry about. rly hard to fix anyways
as long as I stay in Texas I’ll be fine a lot of Mexican people here have really bad philitrum

my family moves around a lot but I’m originally from Florida but I’m in Texas rn, but yea I agree with you I need to work on my eyebrows. my eyebrows were fine like 8 months ago but I was really fat and picked up a nasty ED I was 102 at 5”11 and my eyebrows and hair started thinning and I lost some of my hair line. I’m not sure what I can do about any of that my hair is growing pretty thick now but my eyebrows have stayed the same.
pick up a derma stamp on amazon and use it on 1.25 mm setting every 3 days on ur brows. and use minoxidil nightly on ur brows (u can apply with a q-tip) if u want some serious gains with ur eyebrows

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and isitoverforme
pick up a derma stamp on amazon and use it on 1.25 mm setting every 3 days on ur brows. and use minoxidil nightly on ur brows (u can apply with a q-tip) if u want some serious gains with ur eyebrows
3875A9F9 B9B7 4090 B5FF E2F5EED9004E

• +1
alright once I get paid I’ll order one on Amazon

High teir normie tier below chadlite very rare to see people better than htn in everyday life. Chadlite is model tier
I think I’m carried by my style look up @evil_ on tick tock and you’ll see what I mean

htn

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Tiny skull

• JFL
Reactions: egiuh