Be ready boys

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking

This facemask-maxillary expander which is being perfected right now is said to cause a 5-8mm protrusion in adults of the maxilla. This doesn’t seem as much, but the difference between a supermodel and a downwards grown ugly face is usually upmost 15mm, so even 5 is great!! Fr, fuck surgeries, Im saving for that. And also, don’t forget it expands your palate, a universally attractive trait, look at Margott Robbie, every great model has a wide smile

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96 and samm735
wide palate is a meme

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 1849, Nosecel9000 and 2 others
wide palate is a meme

And now narrow palate

Hope you see my point

Attachments

• 1567806874676.jpeg
    1567806874676.jpeg
    24.8 KB · Views: 29
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2933 and 2 others

This facemask-maxillary expander which is being perfected right now is said to cause a 5-8mm protrusion in adults of the maxilla. This doesn’t seem as much, but the difference between a supermodel and a downwards grown ugly face is usually upmost 15mm, so even 5 is great!! Fr, fuck surgeries, Im saving for that. And also, don’t forget it expands your palate, a universally attractive trait, look at Margott Robbie, every great model has a wide smile
That's going to create an overbite and in the end you'll have to do the double jaw anyway. Just do the surgery already and save time. Although that might be a good idea if you want your health insurance to pay for the surgery

• +1
Reactions: Longtimelurker
That's going to create an overbite and in the end you'll have to do the double jaw anyway. Just do the surgery already and save time. Although that might be a good idea if you want your health insurance to pay for the surgery
Actually, usually the mandible is more flexible and goes with your maxilla. I’m so looking forward to that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Actually, usually the mandible is more flexible and goes with your maxilla. I’m so looking forward to that
Well, I have my doubts about that but I guess even if the mandible doesn't get dragged together you will get a free surgery in the end so its a win win whatever happens.

How long would you have to use it for to have results?

And for what I've seen on the link you posted it doesn't seem like it can be easily put on and taken off, do you need an orthodontic to assist you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Well, I have my doubts about that but I guess even if the mandible doesn't get dragged together you will get a free surgery in the end so its a win win whatever happens.

How long would you have to use it for to have results?

And for what I've seen on the link you posted it doesn't seem like it can be easily put on and taken off, do you need an orthodontic to assist you?
Depends on the model, but mostly you can put it on yourself. Takes a few years for the whole 8mm but you can see results in the first month

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
I wonder if Gunson will widen my palate

tfw I have 9 teeth showing when smiling

Palate Width is genetic

You can change your upper palate but only so much as your lower palate allows bc otherwise your teeth wouldnt meet. You cant use lower palate expanding devices.

You can change your upper palate but only so much as your lower palate allows bc otherwise your teeth wouldnt meet. You cant use lower palate expanding devices.
Mandible follows maxilla. Basic rule, work on your maxilla

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Mandible follows maxilla. Basic rule, work on your maxilla
What has that do with anything i said?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Dude420
how does it work if you are not a kid though? from what I understand expanding palate when you are a kid causes new teeth to grow inside the newly created space, would you need teeth implants to fill in those spaces?

how does it work if you are not a kid though? from what I understand expanding palate when you are a kid causes new teeth to grow inside the newly created space, would you need teeth implants to fill in those spaces?
Its only attached to the molars, so your teeth dont get torn apart, they just push the maxilla further to give you a wider maxilla. Look up the device, its only attached to one teeth per side so it just bends your maxilla.
What has that do with anything i said?

First of, this wont be a problem in the beginning, the lower teeth adapt easily. For extreme cases, there is palate expansion device for the mandible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
can i just buy a facemask and palate expander on ebay

if i smile 9 teeth show themselves. is it a normal palate?

This is not true. Orthodontists said it is not true.
I'd agree with you but most of what orthos say is bs regarding forward growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
I'd agree with you but most of what orthos say is bs regarding forward growth
Yeah, brodudes on internet forums with no education definitely know better.

Yeah, brodudes on internet forums with no education definitely know better.
just like how educated doctors performed lobotomies and bloodletting for decades
"I dunno man mashing up the brain doesn't seem like a good idea"
"yeah I'm sure some random dude knows more than professional surgeons stfu"

i have 8 tooth showing up is it bad ?

just like how educated doctors performed lobotomies and bloodletting for decades
"I dunno man mashing up the brain doesn't seem like a good idea"
"yeah I'm sure some random dude knows more than professional surgeons stfu"
Nice straw man.

Statistically speaking medical professionals are more likely to be in the right when it comes to medical questions than broscientists on online forums.

Nice straw man.

Statistically speaking medical professionals are more likely to be in the right when it comes to medical questions than broscientists on online forums.
True, though a lot of orthos are on the low end when it comes to medical professionals.

ROFL jews taking shit too far

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope