Bearded ethnic immigrant impregnates 12 year old white girl

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

afterdark

I was at the edge of my seat throughout the video until they said his name then I was like phew 😅 (iykyk)

@buflek @TechnoBoss @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Clavicular

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gigell, PrinceLuenLeoncur, dehydrated and 4 others

I was at the edge of my seat throughout the video until they said his name then I was like phew 😅

If they announced Vashinu Patel as the guy’s name the whole world would’ve erupted.

• +1
Reactions: shitskinism, liberiangrimreaper, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Nigga thats not Steven thats Mohammed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, ShowerMaxxing and yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman, NoseProphecy, distance decay and 1 other person
My uncle

• +1
Reactions: Jova and yeeyeeslayer
If they announced Vashinu Patel as the guy’s name the whole world would’ve erupted.
Or worse if his name was Mohamed

The comments would look so different and we wouldn’t hear the end of it

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
from the title i thought this thread was about amneisa for a second lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eren, rand anon and yeeyeeslayer
from the title i thought this thread was about amneisa for a second lol
How?

Amnesia is neither bearded, nor ethnic nor is he an immigrant ? 😭

Wouldn’t put it past him to impregnate a 12 year old tho JFL

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
3763870 1699975098388

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ShowerMaxxing
How?

Amnesia is neither bearded, nor ethnic nor is he an immigrant ? 😭

Wouldn’t put it past him to impregnate a 12 year old tho JFL
JFL im trollin hes not ethnic but like to troll him about it cuz he's beaner abit. Wouldnt put it past him to impregnate a 8 year old let alone 12 and he acts like there's no issue with that

Kill all Muslims in Europe tbh

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
jbmaxxing = new meta

also how this nigga got a beaner name he looks like isis executioner

• JFL
Reactions: smallman

I was at the edge of my seat throughout the video until they said his name then I was like phew 😅 (iykyk)

16 years for consensual sex… meanwhile if a 12-13yo boy did the exact same thing everyone would be perfectly fine with it. Get me off this fucking clown society

JFL im trollin hes not ethnic but like to troll him about it cuz he's beaner abit. Wouldnt put it past him to impregnate a 8 year old let alone 12 and he acts like there's no issue with that
lol I heard he was part Mexican but thought it was a rumor

Also what’s the youngest acceptable age for a girl to have sex with an adult guy in ur opinion?

• +1
lol I heard he was part Mexican but thought it was a rumor

Also what’s the youngest acceptable age for a girl to have sex with an adult guy in ur opinion?
Its a great question tbh idk what the answer is. But anything below 14-15 becomes fucking very questionable IMO idc what the mentally ill fucks on this forum like amnesia say

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and yeeyeeslayer
Its a great question tbh idk what the answer is. But anything below 14-15 becomes fucking very questionable IMO idc what the mentally ill fucks on this forum like amnesia say
I’ve never seen amnesia thirst for any girl below 14 tbh

Most ‘JB pillers here’ are referring to girls 14-16 when they talk about JBs

Also I agree 14 minimum

• +1

Another day another evidence of browns all being the same lmfao 🤣

I thought. He was pajeet then assumed he was Arab turns out he’s either from Goa or he Latino

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I’ve never seen amnesia thirst for any girl below 14 tbh

Most ‘JB pullers here’ are referring to girls 14-16 when they talk about JBs

Also I agree 14 minimum
bro i saw a comment of his in a thread yesterday saying he thought an 8 year old looked 15 and cute. I'm not even kidding either. he's a sick fuck

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and yeeyeeslayer
bro i saw a comment of his in a thread yesterday saying he thought an 8 year old looked 15 and cute. I'm not even kidding either. he's a sick fuck
16s if super mature can look ok but generally 17-19 is where they grow into actually looking like women. Dunno what it is about 17-19 but yeah before then they still kinda look like kids unless freaks then they can look fully grown @ 15-16 but this is ultra rare

In Europe it’s not illegal to fuck an 16 yr old so I’d do it and not feel bad I’d just not tell normies as it will nuke your social rep

• +1
16s if super mature can look ok but generally 17-19 is where they grow into actually looking like women. Dunno what it is about 17-19 but yeah before then they still kinda look like kids unless freaks then they can look fully grown @ 15-16 but this is ultra rare

In Europe it’s not illegal to fuck an 16 yr old so I’d do it and not feel bad I’d just not tell normies as it will nuke your social rep
i think 17-19 is a really good answer. freaks on this forum swear by fucking literal children. its weird as fuck

i think 17-19 is a really good answer. freaks on this forum swear by fucking literal children. its weird as fuck
I know it’s a good answer as normies pause and give me a weird look when I say it but they can’t really call me a pedo XD makes me cage so hard because you know they wanna say something bad about it but legally it’s not illegal and it’s not so young as it be truly weird.

Tbh for me the sweet spot is around 19-20 but any older is stressful due to them having baggage and any younger and they too immature

• +1
jfl whites are literally the majority and we have every single advantage to kill you guys off
Yeah but you won’t

Europeans are cowards

I know it’s a good answer as normies pause and give me a weird look when I say it but they can’t really call me a pedo XD makes me cage so hard because you know they wanna say something bad about it but legally it’s not illegal and it’s not so young as it be truly weird.

Tbh for me the sweet spot is around 19-20 but any older is stressful due to them having baggage and any younger and they too immature
Just tell them what they wanna hear

And do what you want in the shadows

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
jfl whites are literally the majority and we have every single advantage to kill you guys off
Your the biggest pinkoid coper on this fourm 🤣

Your a sad SLAVcel who is obessed with blk foids you’ll never be able to get other than an morbidly obese American one and you rage over BBCs slaying your hoes and now your crying that Muslims are fuckin your women. Stop raging about this buddy accept it’s over 4 u

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
That kid is gonna be on here

whites have no privilege but they know that we are the best.