Beardmax is the best looksmax

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
This is legit the thing that ascended me the most. You are low IQ if you have a shitty lower third and dont beardmax. I would need Le Fort 1, mandibular advancement, maxillary work and genioplasty to look good (which I could maybe afford with 10 years of living like a worm and saving up).

Instead, I decided to use minoxidil for a year straight for my beard and voila, my lower third is not really visible anymore, even better, I get compliments for my beard from women. Obviously if you have a good lower third, you can go clean shaven or just a stubble. But having a beard covering your worst facial feature just brings you up several points. Its like getting LL for height. This is how I look like right now, dont have a before pic. But yeah some people here can see through the fraud, good that normies dont pick up on that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, duck, DicedFeta and 4 others
Beard saves my pathetic lower third too, really good looksmax if you don’t want to get surgery

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Yerico7, Deleted member 27472 and 3 others
Beard saves my pathetic lower third too, really good looksmax if you don’t want to get surgery
Tbh surgery is better if you are rich but I dont anyone here really is

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
Every ethnic i see has been doing this for decades. Beard saves weak lower 3rd.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Yerico7, Deleted member 20064 and 3 others
ur better off without that shit bro having a beard is a redditor trait

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: arabcelxxx, DicedFeta, GalacticHero and 5 others
And show off my shitty lower third? What kind of advice is that. I would have to carefully plan my whole life to not get bloated once because then its over completely

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Yerico7, BucketCrab and 2 others
Every ethnic i see has been doing this for decades. Beard saves weak lower 3rd.
Beards are ethnic cope, rock clean shaven to stubble

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AngryShortMale, rand anon, Deleted member 31155 and 1 other person
Beards are for niggas with recessed jaws

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: colbycovington, Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 31155
Beards make curries like me look 10 years older

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, zura and Deleted member 31155
Beards are ethnic cope, rock clean shaven to stubble
Fr goatees and stubble >>>>>>

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and autistic_tendencies

Very light stubble even mogs

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
any girl that likes this is usually black or light niggers
I only want appeal for thicc lightskin foids, also stubble mogs for other ethnicities too bruh wdym

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
also stubble mogs for other ethnicities too bruh wdym
Clean Shaven mogs because your lower third is exposed and if it's good you mog the hardest
Stubble is for meh jaws
and full on beards like op is for subhuman jaws

The goatees you posted disgusting and only nigger women like it

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Clean Shaven mogs because your lower third is exposed and if it's good you mog the hardest
Stubble is for meh jaws

Clean shaven only mogs if you actually have the jaw for it retard lol, you should looksmax according to what looks the best for you, if you’re a recessed chinlet obviously you’ll look like mouth breather

Also cope harder there were literally foids of other ethnicities saying it mogs but keep malding ig

Clean shaven only mogs if you actually have the jaw for it retard lol
thats what i said

Thats why a gl guy who typically has a good jaw will mog the hardest with shaved face

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and rand anon
Heres an older pic of me when I had a very short beard, you still think i should do stubble only or clean shaven?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230726_052411_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230726_052411_Gallery.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Heres an older pic of me when I had a very short beard, you still think i should do stubble only or clean shaven?
pic is invisible

stubble would look better even though ur recessed
Can you explain why you think that it would look better compared to my full beard pic?

Also keep in mind I am almost 30, I dont look 18 anymore

Stubble is for meh jaws

We have established that we aren't talking about people with Cavill tier lower thirds you moron.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and Deleted member 31155
Beards are a disguise for a lack of bones

Beard is getting closer to game over every day for foids under 30

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and GalacticHero
Can you explain why you think that it would look better compared to my full beard pic?

Bump

And you just accept looking almost 30? Getting rid of the beard alone will take 5-10 years off. I too wear a beard to hide recessed lower third and it’s painfully obvious that non roasties are just not interested whatsoever and see me as an old man.

And you just accept looking almost 30? Getting rid of the beard alone will take 5-10 years off. I too wear a beard to hide recessed lower third and it’s painfully obvious that non roasties are just not interested whatsoever and see me as an old man.
But you are doing the same thing tbh so your advice is pointless

But you are doing the same thing tbh so your advice is pointless

I’m going to get jaw surgery. I’m coping with the beard meanwhile. There’s no point in self flagellation - better to get roastie pussy than none at all if I exposed my subhuman lower third.

I’m going to get jaw surgery. I’m coping with the beard meanwhile. There’s no point in self flagellation - better to get roastie pussy than none at all if I exposed my subhuman lower third.
Damn respect if you actually go through with it. But tbh my experience is differenz than from what you are telling. Obviously less younger girls are interested in me, but I still had enough young girls showing interest. Its not complete death sentence and who knows, maybe they wouldnt have been interested if I revealed my lower third

i don’t even want a beard but i think ima use minox to get a full stubble

ur recessed af op glad that shit worked for you

• +1
Reactions: audimax
This is legit the thing that ascended me the most. You are low IQ if you have a shitty lower third and dont beardmax. I would need Le Fort 1, mandibular advancement, maxillary work and genioplasty to look good (which I could maybe afford with 10 years of living like a worm and saving up).

Instead, I decided to use minoxidil for a year straight for my beard and voila, my lower third is not really visible anymore, even better, I get compliments for my beard from women. Obviously if you have a good lower third, you can go clean shaven or just a stubble. But having a beard covering your worst facial feature just brings you up several points. Its like getting LL for height. This is how I look like right now, dont have a before pic. But yeah some people here can see through the fraud, good that normies dont pick up on that.

Stubble is the best because it give you access to some super young hotties or women who like little bit facial hair. It basically makes your net wider and less women will exclude you. The worst thing in the world is having a hottie exclude you bc of muh preference.

Stubble is the best because it give you access to some super young hotties or women who like little bit facial hair. It basically makes your net wider and less women will exclude you. The worst thing in the world is having a hottie exclude you bc of muh preference.
Thats only true if you have average Jawline or better

goatee or stubble is the way to go if you have an average or above jaw, if bellow average a beard is best. Also younger girls like the ones in my age range prefer goatees over beards usually

Huge beards make you look low class, on top of being a fraud.