Beat up trying to defend a foid from her chad

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
We were just two roomies getting along watching the SAW saga in my room.

- Have you ever been into a fight? He asked me.

No - I answered.

Then it is when he started to tell me a story of how he got into a fight trying to defend a foid from her boyfriend back when he was 17...

I asked him why? "Well, the guy was slapping his gf in public and decided to intervene because he was hitting a woman and that's not good" he said.

... "he beat me up. He grabbed me by my neck and started to hit me with his knees on my face and left me unconcicious, next morning I had to go to the hospital because i had many bruises. I feel proud tho because I defended a woman and stood up to him despite being bigger than me... "

Weusay1

I couldn't believe what I just heard and started to laugh right into his face lol he seemed confused and I couldn't resist but ask him who was by his side at the moment he woke up from the beat up before going full blackpill mode

Tiffcackle

" wtf? none was by my side".

The foid left with her chad after he beat him up.

Weusay1

I told him that what he did is stupid. That foid in reality is turned on by being slapped by that guy and makes her want to fuck him more, she becomes more attached and addicted. The only reason why she puts up with that is because she's a slut who loves getting fucked by that guy, otherwise she'd have infinite ways to fuck that guy up for what he did but she doesn't. As a proof of what I said there's the fact that she left with him that night and probably talked about you while she sucked his dick.
I'm surprised you take it as some form of achievement because I myself see it as an humillation I couldn't ever get over and would even try to find that guy to get even.

I went full on explaining things he seemed not to be aware of, he just kept listening to me amazed by my unfiltered blackpills. Once I was done he only said "women are whores".

#Over

#TheRoommatePill 2.0

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, 25thpercentile human and 11 others
Didn't read, but have a like OP and don't question me why.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Darkstrand and 4 others
Holy shit this reminds me when I saw 3 guys beating up a teenage girl. I ran across to the other side of the road where they were. She never stood a chance against the 4 of us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Lightbulb, Gaia262 and 14 others
Holy shit this reminds me when I saw 3 guys beating up a teenage girl. I ran across to the other side of the road where they were. She never stood a chance against the 4 of us
Blackpilled but their situation was not the same at all.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Alt Number 3
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, RAITEIII and 2 others
R 8484226 1462523090 9325

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and RAITEIII
D i d n o t r e a d

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
Good thread,

• Love it
  • +1
ok I actually read it now.

• +1
Dude that girl wouldn't even give a statement in favor for the beat up guy.

She would say "that guy came out of nowhere and insulted and attacked my boyfriend, so he beat him up"

The police would fuck your friend, not the Chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Good thread,
You're done going berserk defending Rihanna :lul:?
Dude that girl wouldn't even give a statement in favor for the beat up guy.

She would say "that guy came out of nowhere and insulted and attacked my boyfriend, so he beat him up"

The police would fuck your friend, not the Chad.
Blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I have the craziest roommate stories tbh. And this 100 % happened one week ago jfl.

I have more to share but I'm lazy ngl.
i like your stories please care to share

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and RAITEIII
You're done going berserk defending Rihanna :lul:?

Blackpilled
Ehh I was just bored, I have nothing better to do, mostly trolling although I’m pretty obsessed I don’t care much about proving she isn’t a hideous femcel.

• Love it
  • +1
Ehh I was just bored, I have nothing better to do, mostly trolling although I’m pretty obsessed I don’t care much about proving she isn’t a hideous femcel.
Just kidding mate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PenileFacialSurgery
Something similar happened to me, I was walking one day, a girl appeared out of nowhere, she looked scared and said: "Help, this crazy guy wants to beat me! Please help me!". I was like: "Uhhh....what?".
A huge guy then appeared and grabbed her by the neck:
- "Why are you talking shit about me? Apologize immediately!".
- "No!!! Fuck you!".
He then started to slap her, while she continued to hurl insults, they both looked like white ghetto trash, I'm very glad I didn't do anything, I just walked quickly away from the scene.

• Woah
  • +1
@turkproducer should I confess you are that roomie I talk about :feelswhy:? Or maybe @Slayerino :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slayerino and turkproducer
@turkproducer should I confess you are that roomie I talk about :feelswhy:? Or maybe @Slayerino :dafuckfeels:
sometimes idk what ur talking about mate lol

• Woah
  • +1
too similar to some tweet of a guy that got beat upbin the exact same situation and posted a pic of him beat up all proud for defending her

• +1
too similar to some tweet of a guy that got beat upbin the exact same situation and posted a pic of him beat up all proud for defending her
Yh I remember it. I wanted to post that pic jfl

• +1
Bumo

• +1
ur a disgusting cuck kys op, hopefully ur brain will bloat from the injuries soon and u will die

• Woah
  • +1