Beaten the shit out of my lil bro

Pogin_chan

Pogin_chan

I hate being so rich
My lil bro is 12 and already 5'2 where i am 5'6 at 20 already deathfuel height difference imagine staying almost whole day with someone who is lot younger than and very close to heightmog you in the future. He is also very athletic and NT and why he wouldn't be? he is literally above average height in his class so the confidence is natural where i suffered severe mockery and continuous humiliation coz of my height that's why making new friends is way to difficult for me anyways the thing is i can cook foods but my brother can make foods even better which i didn't knew i thought i could cook better but anyways while i was cooking my brother suddenly wanted to join and shit and like seasoning the food himself and adding different sorts of stuff and i am like bitch i can make it okay? who you think you are? but he is basically smirking and saying "heh i can make food better than you" that just filled me with rage coz i don't have any sorts of skill cooking is something i genuinely enjoyed doing but what i am hearing? a 12 fucking yo is better at me in cooking so i basically argued a little and then focused on my foord after it was done and i was eating it my bro called out mom and said "Mom who you think can cook better is it me or him?" my mom replied "Both of you can cook nice but i think you can cook better" and that just ruined my entire mood my mom also brags about how his 12 yo can cook better than her and shit which is just shit coz that means maybe i am the one who is genetic dead and have no skills,talents or looks etc but my bro might have all the talents and stuff well facially i mog him brutally his facial development isn't good where at that time i had really good development anyways so ofc after i finished eating i was pretty much pissed and just watching some stuff for a while on my pc and then i left the room and started hitting some pull ups and while i was doing that my bro came and said "haha my hair is so nice" and i said "so is mine" and he said "nah mine's way better" and i said how? and he said " Mine is way silkier and smoother and better texture your hair doesn't stay up like mine" and i said "it does look" then he giggled and giving smirks and stuff and said " see? your hair doesn't go nearly up as mine and my hair grows faster than you" and i said well its because my hair is shorter when it grows it can go up like that and also my hair growth is same as u then he said "My hair goes up like this even at short hehe" while just pissed me of so much that i fuckin slapt him and said " what do you mean huh? you think you are better?" and then he also hit me and throwing some punches so you can imagine that how he thinks he is better than me which is why i basically grabbed him by the neck pushed him by the wall and kept slowly hitting me i can lift my bro and even throw him if i want to i have good strength gene i guess but anyways i punched him quite a bit and he walked out from the room and called me "asshole!" and left i then jumped at my bed while breaking into tears my bro also used to say "many people compliment at my nose" and yeah his nose is way better tan mine my nose is the one of the only flaw i can find its not very big but its barely smaller then medial canthas and remembering all of that i just can't handle them "I rarely get any compliments where my brother gets many by just simply existing" saying that to my mind i was wondering if its just worth living at this point where you can't do shit but a fuckin 12 yo can do better. Guys i think i might rope i don't think its even worth it anymore..

Tl;DR: My lil bro is better than cooking, gonna be taller than me and was flexing his nose and hair which pissed me off

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shalomnigga, gonion wanter, diamondbill and 19 others
tl;dnr

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Nick.Harte and Pogin_chan
not an atom

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mike21, tombradylover, Heinrich Schmidt and 9 others
Insecure cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, diamondbill, tombradylover and 15 others
Based. Beat the foids that sucked his as well

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, LooksThinker, Manfrommars and 1 other person
Tldr ?

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan
Use paragraphs

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, BitchBoy, dimorphism and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Manfrommars and Pogin_chan
sorry didn't read

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, Heinrich Schmidt, Latinolooksmaxxer and 3 others
"just for having a better life than me.."
Eredit

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, Heinrich Schmidt, mogstars and 4 others
My lil bro is 12 and already 5'2 where i am 5'6 at 20 already deathfuel height difference imagine staying almost whole day with someone who is lot younger than and very close to heightmog you in the future. He is also very athletic and NT and why he wouldn't be? he is literally above average height in his class so the confidence is natural where i suffered severe mockery and continuous humiliation coz of my height that's why making new friends is way to difficult for me anyways the thing is i can cook foods but my brother can make foods even better which i didn't knew i thought i could cook better but anyways while i was cooking my brother suddenly wanted to join and shit and like seasoning the food himself and adding different sorts of stuff and i am like bitch i can make it okay? who you think you are? but he is basically smirking and saying "heh i can make food better than you" that just filled me with rage coz i don't have any sorts of skill cooking is something i genuinely enjoyed doing but what i am hearing? a 12 fucking yo is better at me in cooking so i basically argued a little and then focused on my foord after it was done and i was eating it my bro called out mom and said "Mom who you think can cook better is it me or him?" my mom replied "Both of you can cook nice but i think you can cook better" and that just ruined my entire mood my mom also brags about how his 12 yo can cook better than her and shit which is just shit coz that means maybe i am the one who is genetic dead and have no skills,talents or looks etc but my bro might have all the talents and stuff well facially i mog him brutally his facial development isn't good where at that time i had really good development anyways so ofc after i finished eating i was pretty much pissed and just watching some stuff for a while on my pc and then i left the room and started hitting some pull ups and while i was doing that my bro came and said "haha my hair is so nice" and i said "so is mine" and he said "nah mine's way better" and i said how? and he said " Mine is way silkier and smoother and better texture your hair doesn't stay up like mine" and i said "it does look" then he giggled and giving smirks and stuff and said " see? your hair doesn't go nearly up as mine and my hair grows faster than you" and i said well its because my hair is shorter when it grows it can go up like that and also my hair growth is same as u then he said "My hair goes up like this even at short hehe" while just pissed me of so much that i fuckin slapt him and said " what do you mean huh? you think you are better?" and then he also hit me and throwing some punches so you can imagine that how he thinks he is better than me which is why i basically grabbed him by the neck pushed him by the wall and kept slowly hitting me i can lift my bro and even throw him if i want to i have good strength gene i guess but anyways i punched him quite a bit and he walked out from the room and called me "asshole!" and left i then jumped at my bed while breaking into tears my bro also used to say "many people compliment at my nose" and yeah his nose is way better tan mine my nose is the one of the only flaw i can find its not very big but its barely smaller then medial canthas and remembering all of that i just can't handle them "I rarely get any compliments where my brother gets many by just simply existing" saying that to my mind i was wondering if its just worth living at this point where you can't do shit but a fuckin 12 yo can do better. Guys i think i might rope i don't think its even worth it anymore..

Tl;DR: My lil bro is better than cooking, gonna be taller than me and was flexing his nose and hair which pissed me off
IMG 20231208 205205

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, the MOUSE and Pogin_chan
manlet rage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, ObamasLastName and Pogin_chan
He will grow up to 6'3 and get revenge
Pray for forgiveness manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, currybrah, horizontallytall and 1 other person
jfl at the manlet rage

you (20) are angry at you brother who is 11 for making some jokes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Zikel_Nut, the BULL and 4 others
This is cucked, and you sound like a pussy. Imagine being 20 and getting offended by what a 12 year old says. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Heinrich Schmidt, LooksOrDeath and 6 others
He will grow up to 6'3 and get revenge
Pray for forgiveness manlet
Height doesn't equivilant to strenght i am sure i can beat the shit of him same as before

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Zonar
i as 5"7 5"8 at 12

This is cucked, and you sound like a pussy. Imagine being 20 and getting offended by what a 12 year old says. JFL.
i am kinda cucked like every manlet would

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

he your brubber and he’s 12

he’s a kid bro

jfl at you letting a kid get on your nerves ahahahaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Zikel_Nut, the BULL and 2 others
bad brother pill

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and the MOUSE
he your brubber and he’s 12

he’s a kid bro

jfl at you letting a kid get on your nerves ahahahaha
I am insecure asf that soon he gonna mog me i don't usually be like that man

Killhim

3786179 IMG 6316

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
nigga he is fucking 12 what wrong w u like the older brother from mid90s u just evil dawg😭😭

Sounds like larp

nigga he is fucking 12 what wrong w u like the older brother from mid90s u just evil dawg😭😭
Kids are more evil than people give them credit for and OP did nothing wrong, if this isnt larp

You must beat him up now. Cuz when he’s older he might be taller then gg

I feel you, my older brother mogs me brutally

DNR
but my 11 yo cousin is 5’6 already

Dude u fucking stupid. U act like kid. U should act like wise elder and younger will follow. Yea he might act like little asshole, but in this moments u literally just kick his butt and assert physical dominance, BUT dont indulge in his stupid insults. JFL "My nose is better than yours", wtf is even this? Doesnt fucking matter if he looks better. The very first and important thing is that u have to be more stronger and powerful than you lil bro, physically and knowledge wise. Looks are secondary.
NEVER act insecure in front of anybody, instead embrace your flaws and change what u can change.

Brutal, i wish i had a small brother tbh, although i am friends with a guy who i treat like my brother who is 11

U need to dominate ur siblings
Doesnt matter the gender or age

He'll heightmog you then beat the shit outta you, better to MMAmaxx just in case

• Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
suck his dick to assert dominance

you expect anyone to read this

Haha you got shitty genetics