Became 4chan famous

good eye area

Tranny board

jfl

Lmao.

That's clearly a pellet gun. Is your plan to go around giving people painful welts before the cops taze and pepper spray you?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 1464
Lmao.

That's clearly a pellet gun. Is your plan to go around giving people painful welts before the cops taze and pepper spray you?
I assume he’s fucked just for attracting so much attention, wether he’s gonna go through with all this ER stuff or not. Police will be knocking on his door soon.

• +1
I assume he’s fucked just for attracting so much attention, wether he’s gonna go through with all this ER stuff or not. Police will be knocking on his door soon.
Very very irresponsible way of getting attention.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, pisslord and Deleted member 1464

Yeah dude... sometimes I fear this.

One wrong post, and you're in Guantanamo Bay. If the incel witch hunt becomes too bad, I think Serg should give us the ability to delete our accounts.

The FBI and pretty much every other LE agency no doubt monitors these forums.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
How do I notify the Slovakian police of this retard?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: pisslord and Deleted member 1464

One wrong post, and you're in Guantanamo Bay. If the incel witch hunt becomes too bad, I think Serg should give us the ability to delete our accounts.

Well I did try to warn the dude that talking about ER shit is a bad idea since he has already shown his face before but he continued to do so.

It got deleted :(

• +1
r9k has fallen

• +1

I assume he’s still a minor so it’s all good. Prolly just a slap on the wrist.

Lmao.

Looks like he's holding a katana on the stretched picture

Well I did try to warn the dude that talking about ER shit is a bad idea since he has already shown his face before but he continued to do so.

On every "ER" thread I see, I warn people not to make those kinds of posts.

Just had a bit of wine with my dinner, high class living boyos!