Becoming completely demoralized

C

charizy

Banned
So the usual things we chase like money, sex, validation, looks, creating a family is kinda becoming appearant to me that even if you get allat it wont really matter or atleast wont be like reaching nirvana. Honestly the blackpill has mostly played a role in this, before the internet people were blissfully ignorant and some still are to the fact that they're chasing an illusion. Theres always some catch to anything appealing.

worst part is theres nothing else to do but this game everyones playing, so we'll continue doing it even if its true.

Negative, uninsightful and uninspiring

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
change ur mindset

your big three
Definitely not. I'm frequently the opposite of that and people here will literally tell you that. Your insults fall flatter than your maxilla these days. You've lost it. I mean, calling me a deathnic e.g. when people in PM told me I should nordsmogmaxx. How desperate are you?

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
your big three
The only people who will react you is basically that Irish monkey and @BrahminBoss because he's mad that he'll never be white and have blue beautiful eyes like me.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
The only people who will react you is basically that Irish monkey and @BrahminBoss because he's mad that he'll never be white and have blue beautiful eyes like me.

I’m gonna get top end contacts bro

we know a thing or two about you being desperate son, from your threads
Gee, that's another misrepresentation of facts, but hey left say even if I was desperate; that would still be better than completely giving up like you because you know you're too ugly to even slay post wall roasties in a betabuxx relationship.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
you need to increase your T

I’m gonna get top end contacts bro
It'll look weird and uncanny. Your idol Ramirez didn't have blue eyes, so you're clearly searching for the wrong thing. Brown eyes isn't necessarily a failo, just you've become obsessed with it because you think you have top tier bones when there's really just top tier average.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and BrahminBoss
you because you know you're too ugly to even slay post wall roasties in a betabuxx relationship.
you gave up a long time ago cause you know
your fate as an ugly bottom tier transsexual friendless victim of abuse

you have been using the bench press for very long time mate without reward, I appreciate the hustle

It'll look weird and uncanny. Your idol Ramirez didn't have blue eyes, so you're clearly searching for the wrong thing. Brown eyes isn't necessarily a failo, just you've become obsessed with it because you think you have top tier bones when there's really just top tier average.

I have to get lean my bones are good. Ok then I’ll get Amber or hazel contacts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
you gave up a long time ago cause you know
your fate as an ugly bottom tier transsexual friendless victim of abuse

you have been using the bench press for very long time mate without reward, I appreciate the hustle
I don't even workout that much these days, but this is my current form. Nothing spectacular and I'm definitely not bragging, but it still mogs you enough to induce stalking and frequent panic attacks.
20230929 011825

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25059 and BrahminBoss