Becoming wealthy & powerful: The secret formula hiding in plain site.

bonesoverblood

bonesoverblood

137 IQ 《◇》
(This business formula scales on any industry, and any size)

Here is formula on how to create your own business:
  • Find opportunity. What this means, is that you need to see a need and a desire in the market of your choice.
    • This could be; "The Advertising Industry needs a social media platform with a higher turnover rate of users"
    • Basically, the opportunity formula is this " The (Industry Of Choice) needs a (Existing Technology) with (Advancement of Technology Function)
      • Examples:
      • The telecommunications industry needs a phone with portability and ease of use
      • The farming industry needs a seeding system with automated function, and higher crop yields.
      • The computer industry needs a computer with faster processing capabilities and better problem solving
      • The manufacturing industry needs a worker with more capabilities and increased function.

• Once you have your solution, contact a large company to accelerate growth.
    • After stealing your solution, and creating a successful lookalike, you need to get it on the market. they will want to take a share of the profits. This could be through investors, company deals, etc. Just make sure to get a patent on the idea first.
      • Examples:
      • Microsoft used IBM to sell its operation system on IBM computers.
      • J.K. Rowling used Bloomsbury to publish her book around the world.
      • Oreo used Nabisco to put its products in stores.

• Profit!!! Congratulations you are rich. Resource allocation is a brutal world of predator and prey. You must become the apex predator.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and MogTheMogger
Are you rich?

Thanks man I became a millionaire after reading this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope and Deleted member 616
Thanks man I became a millionaire after reading this thread.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, TheMewingBBC, justanothergymcell and 3 others
Or just be born with the perfect bone structure

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 616
stopped reading when i read social media platform

only works if ur from a powerful/family that has $$$

I'm too dumb for this

I don’t think getting investors is that easy lol

Most randoms need a proven track record of success and monetary gain in that field + a plan module to show that they’re adequately equipped to make a return on the investment

Unless you know investors personally, it’s nearly impossible to get (even in the door) with investors with just an idea. There is a great idea a minute. They mean nothing and nobody cares - they want proven profits and to prove that they’ll make profits by investing with you. That’s literally it

Most times your module will be looked at for 30 seconds max by the administrative assistant of the investors if not a lower tier, and the second page (of a book slide you spent potentially weeks/months on) won’t even be turned before its binned.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and MogTheMogger
I don’t think getting investors is that easy lol

Most randoms need a proven track record of success and monetary gain in that field + a plan module to show that they’re adequately equipped to make a return on the investment

Unless you know investors personally, it’s nearly impossible to get (even in the door) with investors with just an idea. There is a great idea a minute. They mean nothing and nobody cares - they want proven profits and to prove that they’ll make profits by investing with you. That’s literally it

Most times your module will be looked at for 30 seconds max by the administrative assistant of the investors if not a lower tier, and the second page (of a book slide you spent potentially weeks/months on) won’t even be turned before its binned.

You need a finished patented, prototype, not just an idea. When you steal your solution, the intention is to bring the product to the final prototype and patent stage, where it could be put on the market right there.

You also have to climb the ladders of power, to make those connections, which isn't as hard as it seems.

Nothing about business and finance is easy. But you are right.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, MogTheMogger and KEy21
You need a finished patented, prototype, not just an idea. When you steal your solution, the intention is to bring the product to the final prototype and patent stage, where it could be put on the market right there.

You also have to climb the ladders of power, to make those connections, which isn't as hard as it seems.

Nothing about business and finance is easy. But you are right.
I agree about the ladder climbing part

If you actually man up, decide to try and put your name in the hat - you’d be surprised at how good the odds could be.

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger and bonesoverblood
not even a word observed by my pupils

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta