Been fasting for a day now

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Still lodgin'
Not too much struggle. Feel hungry sometimes, but with the help of kratom, caffeine and nicotine pouches it's really not that bad. I would like to take a day completely off kratom though so that's why I'm thinking of taking some nutmeg and pop a couple mirtazapine to help sleep of most of the weekend.

What do you eat @lilith? Is it mostly low carb stuff so as to get into ketosis or just everything in small amounts?

• +1
Reactions: wsada, lilith, Manletmachine and 1 other person
haven’t eaten in 2 days now. before fasting I ate a portion of proteins and carbs and took some nutrients. I’m used to it now. I love this feeling. how are you?

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
haven’t eaten in 2 days now. before fasting I ate a portion of proteins and carbs and took some nutrients. I’m used to it now. I love this feeling. how are you?
I'm good! Been fasting for 38 hours. Felt hungry before but now I'm used to it. Thinking of eating some tuna, an egg or something like that, but only if I workout. I would like to hit glutes and core. If I don't eat after then I'm concerned I might catabolize the muscle. Wdyt?

I'm good! Been fasting for 38 hours. Felt hungry before but now I'm used to it. Thinking of eating some tuna, an egg or something like that, but only if I workout. I would like to hit glutes and core. If I don't eat after then I'm concerned I might catabolize the muscle. Wdyt?
I drink something called huel if I feel incredibly hungry. only after 3 days of not eating however. it basically has everything you need. also 20g of protein. and it’s only 400kcal. try it bhai.

It ain’t that hard to fast short term. Just distract yourself and become hyper focused on something to make time pass by. When I used to vidya hardcore, I would game 2 days straight and didn’t even eat and wasn’t even hungry. No supplements or anything needed.

I drink something called huel if I feel incredibly hungry. only after 3 days of not eating however. it basically has everything you need. also 20g of protein. and it’s only 400kcal. try it bhai.
Do you think I need to eat after training though? I've heard people argue this both ways. The HGH is insane from fasted exercise. The question is how far you wanna push it.

It ain’t that hard to fast short term. Just distract yourself and become hyper focused on something to make time pass by. When I used to vidya hardcore, I would game 2 days straight and didn’t even eat and wasn’t even hungry. No supplements or anything needed.
You probably had energy drinks though. But I agree.

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer