Been Gymmaxxing for the last two weeks

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
I have gone 3 to four times a week, and I am slowly getting addicted to it. I have a trainer who helps track my guidance and shows me what to do.

Does anyone have any good workout routines that I could tell the trainer to add to my already existing routine and diet plans that they could give me? I just want to get V taper and be toned.

I am going to bulk because I am already low BF and need to gain weight. I am 180 cm and about 140 pounds.

Thanks

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and ZyzzReincarnate
if your trainer can't design a better workout routine than this forum, you're wasting your money.

Want to lose weight? Eat less.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, Steve bachall, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
if your trainer can't design a better workout routine than this forum, you're wasting your money.

Want to lose weight? Eat less.

50 IQ cocky ogre go ER you piece of shit

what the fuck are you paying a trainer for if you have to ask looksmax to tell your trainer what you should be doing

Guess I overlooked that part :lul:

Well, then he should eat more :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 147 and Deleted member 470
what the fuck are you paying a trainer for if you have to ask looksmax to tell your trainer what you should be doing
trainer is only 10 dollar per session

Ditch the trainer after you have good form

Routine means very little, I run push-pull-legs-push-pull. With breaks whenever I want. It’s good enough until you are at least intermediate level on strength calculators...and by then if you are lean your body will be very good

For beginners form is the most important. Bad form and you will spend one year gymcelling and still look DYEL

Diet is also very important else you will have to cut at the end before you see any visual progress

• +1
Reactions: Unmasked and androidcel
Do this routine

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: androidcel and MD_Hopeful69
dont do anything jason blaha does

• +1
Reactions: samm735 and kobecel
Ditch the trainer after you have good form

Routine means very little, I run push-pull-legs-push-pull. With breaks whenever I want. It’s good enough until you are at least intermediate level on strength calculators...and by then if you are lean your body will be very good

For beginners form is the most important. Bad form and you will spend one year gymcelling and still look DYEL

Diet is also very important else you will have to cut at the end before you see any visual progress

What would someone do once they reached an intermediate level?

Idk im around intermediate atm and I’m kind of platuead but I’ve been lazy and have elbow issues that prevent me from loading more weight quickly on most upper exercises

But you want to incorporate periodization if you haven’t already and higher volume

I read it as "Gaymaxxxing" at first glane.
I have gone 3 to four times a week, and I am slowly getting addicted to it.
^^Part was so fucking funny XD

• +1
Reactions: androidcel