Been looksmaxxing for 2 years but haven’t posted in about that long as well, what psl am i

X

xfallz

Iron
9C4950D9 1069 4E1C BD72 0EEAA7F37F2B
E2CBA7E8 A442 40D6 B078 0598B1CB4904

MTN. You have a good side profile your front is average though.

side profile lowkey decieving

brit moment

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
it’s over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, jojoyou, Deleted member 22930 and 2 others
Handsome bro! Nice jawline chin and nose, longer flufflier hair on sides and muscles would improve u a lot

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
MTN. You have a good side profile your front is average though.
Yeah my side profile mogs my front hard, my only good feature from front is eyes so I slayed hella during covid but went to 4 psl after mask ended
52169A9D 597A 481D 9907 8F23F2EBF12E

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Hipcel and jojoyou
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel, rand anon and RecessedChinCel

Attachments

• 25F1DF90-98F1-47DC-9008-5550F8508E14.jpeg
    25F1DF90-98F1-47DC-9008-5550F8508E14.jpeg
    187 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Over for that mouth, unironically just getting lean and lip widening would ascend u

• +1
Get to 10% body fat tbh that's the only thing u need

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Death tier front, Chad side profile

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and poopoohead
14%, ur face should be relatively lean at this point. Either boneless and/or brutal buccal fat stores
Brutal buccal fat stores, cheekbones are visible under most light but I believe my bigonial width isn’t wide enough to create a hollow look

• +1
Garbage jaw and angularity shit nose. Lips are average tbh shape is not that terrible but ofc too narrow. U look NT tho pheno and eyes will be sufficient for u to have decent life despite having the face shape of humpty dumpty

You need emergency buccal fat removal but otherwise 3.5 psl mtn

14%, ur face should be relatively lean at this point. Either boneless and/or brutal buccal fat stores
Garbage jaw and angularity shit nose. Lips are average tbh shape is not that terrible but ofc too narrow. U look NT tho pheno and eyes will be sufficient for u to have decent life despite having the face shape of humpty dumpty
Sounds about right, considering beard fruading, I’m 6’3 170 so I’m not sure my face is gonna get any leaner jfl

• So Sad
6”3, white and blue eyed with a good eye area you are set for life tbh, despite how cagetier the rest of your face is. MSE for wider lips and cheekbones and wraparound jaw implant for the lower third if you really wanted to maximise your looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and User49
At least I live in beanertown where I bodymog everyone, I get facemogged hard by the Latinos tho ngl

6”3, white and blue eyed with a good eye area you are set for life tbh, despite how cagetier the rest of your face is. MSE for wider lips and cheekbones and wraparound jaw implant for the lower third if you really wanted to maximise your looks
Thank you, I appreciate the advice

At least I live in beanertown where I bodymog everyone, I get facemogged hard by the Latinos tho ngl
yea with ur pheno and height you should slay. Latinos apart from pheno just bones and features alone are probably one of the most underrated races in the psl sphere ngl. Many gl harmonic with good bones but often height, coloring and lowclass looks holds them back