Been necromaxxing lately and stumbled upon Salludon and Astrosky posts

Jarate

Jarate

Master
They say that the core component to get gains with mewing is chin tucks, for 3 hours a day
I was doing chin tucks when I was truecel and didn’t gain shit, only when I got my biobloc I started to get noticeable results and stopped chintucking as it is dangerous if you are recessed.
Also salludon timeframe is impossible and tails already proved that he got fillers in his chin
So there is a huge probability that salludon and astrosky are both gigantic larping faggots
So the final question : are chin tucks useful ? If so do you have any proof? For me it did more harm than good

chintucks are good for FHP which many incels nerds and failures have

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and Jarate
They say that the core component to get gains with mewing is chin tucks, for 3 hours a day
I was doing chin tucks when I was truecel and didn’t gain shit, only when I got my biobloc I started to get noticeable results and stopped chintucking as it is dangerous if you are recessed.
Also salludon timeframe is impossible and tails already proved that he got fillers in his chin
So there is a huge probability that salludon and astrosky are both gigantic larping faggots
So the final question : are chin tucks useful ? If so do you have any proof? For me it did more harm than good
Bruh my friend with an immaculate jawline has shit neck posture. It really doesnt matter as much

• +1
Reactions: Jarate