Been thinking about oneitis for almost 10 hours straight, Please help me stop bros.

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

Wheat Waffles Autistic Cousin
I had a dreama about her and it was so nice i cant stop its like i have virus in brain or something.
I dont know why her ive barely even talked to her at all. The only things shes said to me was that my buzzcut looked better then my longer hair and she waved me over at a party (not like that) and i didnt go there cause i was drunk and shy. Help me yakhiiiis im mentally ill

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Banderacell, lilith, chosen-one and 5 others
lol how old r u

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, 1966Ford and apocalypse
can’t relate tbh.. just typical teenage things you’ll grow out of it
Its ruining my mood for the past week doesnt help that im diagnosed with depression so im just sad 24/7 rn jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, 1966Ford, Pikabro and 2 others
Dw in a few years you’ll become dead inside and unable to get oneitis so you won’t have this problem
Im not gonna lie im not trying to be like you my guy

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Pikabro, hardestmfintheroom and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 1966Ford, Pikabro, Deleted member 42009 and 1 other person
please bros

approach her retard

Its not gonna happen buddy boyo

Go scroll games on Steam, this is your future

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
While she’s thinking about cock

• +1
Reactions: Detective
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 29167 and gribsufer1
I had a dreama about her and it was so nice i cant stop its like i have virus in brain or something.
I dont know why her ive barely even talked to her at all. The only things shes said to me was that my buzzcut looked better then my longer hair and she waved me over at a party (not like that) and i didnt go there cause i was drunk and shy. Help me yakhiiiis im mentally ill
talk to her. she gave you a compliment and wanted you to come to her during a party i think it's pretty clear she might like you

talk to her. she gave you a compliment and wanted you to come to her during a party i think it's pretty clear she might like you
Nah she didnt even add me back on insta its so joever

are you sure she didnt miss the notif or something? unfollow then follow her again to see
She accepted my follow request but didnt follow me back so idk, Also shes in my class so it would just make the whole thing more annoying if she said no so i wont shoot my shot atleast not yet

She accepted my follow request but didnt follow me back so idk, Also shes in my class so it would just make the whole thing more annoying if she said no so i wont shoot my shot atleast not yet
fine. but then at least calm yourself down about her and tell yourself you will shoot your shot once shes out of your class instead of thinking about her for 10 hours straight

fine. but then at least calm yourself down about her and tell yourself you will shoot your shot once shes out of your class instead of thinking about her for 10 hours straight
Its hard, I think i will go for her when im chadlite cause people here told me i could be chadlite

i talked to my oneitis as a sub5 curry and turns out shes the female version of me except shes a stacy goddess so we worked out

i talked to my oneitis as a sub5 curry and turns out shes the female version of me except shes a stacy goddess so we worked out
Tales from mumbai of course
Ignore this Op

Tbh i am a oneitiscel it so brutal out there for niggas like me

you will never get ur oneitis mentalcel im js nt like that nigga

suck my dick fag
I would normally turn casteist at the moment but i guess you are a oneitis cel so i would let go
Oneitiscel together strong.

Collaborate Planet Of The Apes GIF

I would normally turn casteist at the moment but i guess you are a oneitis cel so i would let go
Oneitiscel together strong.

Collaborate Planet Of The Apes GIF
i dont even know those paki curry words bro i js know caste from the pewdiepie t series diss, i js look curry because im dark skin and curly haired and get mistake as one in asian country, my oneitis is east asian stacy

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
While you think about her, she's being facefucked by some other guy and she doesn't even care about you.
Stop being a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167