Been waiting in my car till girl i know leaves gym

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
Its been almost 30 minutes and shes still there, i dont wanna go in until shes gone. If its more than 15 more minutes im gonna go home. Might just go schizo and turn into a fatcel like @the BULL anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, Ryldoo IS COPING, whiteislandpill and 10 others
Clavicular

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Davidproton, 5'7 zoomer, ggg.tv🤫 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, falcon1, Deprived and 4 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RaidenJTR and LancasteR
Its been almost 30 minutes and shes still there, i dont wanna go in until shes gone. If its more than 15 more minutes im gonna go home. Might just go schizo and turn into a fatcel like @the BULL anyway
get your ass in there and if she aint leave then beat her if she looks at you ez
edit: just ignore her this above will get u jailed the same minute

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Clavicular
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Clavicular
She wants you dude
She came up and said i was good looking the other day, and i said “wow mirin low inhibition, usually girls are to high inhib to approach” and she didnt know what it meant so i tried to explain the blackpill and hypergamy and now she thinks im weird i think

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gus17, Looks234, Ryldoo IS COPING and 16 others
She came up and said i was good looking the other day, and i said “wow mirin low inhibition, usually girls are to high inhib to approach” and she didnt know what it meant so i tried to explain the blackpill and hypergamy and now she thinks im weird i think
Yeah but if she still comes up to you it‘s all good.
Also don‘t waste time talking about Autistic blackpill lingo with foids

Dude u probably mog me badly
if only but no im not the ugliest but still foids were never like this to me ur lucky nigga enjoy that sweet koochie for me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Clavicular
Yeah but if she still comes up to you it‘s all good.
Also don‘t waste time talking about Autistic blackpill lingo with foids
I dont really know what girls talk about ive never seen girls have meaningful convos the way men do, its always surface level shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Bonecel01, albe.ORG and 2 others
I dont really know what girls talk about ive never seen girls have meaningful convos the way men do, its always surface level shit
Yeah then it shouldn’t be that hard to converse when it‘s just surface level shit.
Just mirror her talking style and talk about normie shit

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge, Clavicular and RaidenJTR
exactly, they dont. Just small-talk and bullshit your way in

• +1
Yeah then it shouldn’t be that hard to converse when it‘s just surface level shit.
Just mirror her talking style and talk about normie shit
Ok ill try out ur tips thanks for the advice good user

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and RaidenJTR
Just be a creep stalker theory

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and RaidenJTR
Just be a creep stalker theory
Im doing the opposite, im going great lengths to avoid this bitch entirely cuz im nervous

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR and Freixel
Im doing the opposite, im going great lengths to avoid this bitch entirely cuz im nervous
Man, why do you get nervous just because of a girl, you're in your 20s, you have to relax

Man, why do you get nervous just because of a girl, you're in your 20s, you have to relax
I graduated high school last week brah im 18

I graduated high school last week brah im 18

I thought you were older, nervousness is a thing for teenagers, get used to the idea that one day it will go away no matter what.

• +1
don't avoid her feelings. even if you don't want to be with her, respect her feelings regardless imo. she can turn out to be a valuable friend

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Carv and Clavicular
don't avoid her feelings. even if you don't want to be with her, respect her feelings regardless imo. she can turn out to be a valuable friend
I wish i could have female friends but im too aspie + want to have sex with all women cuz of trt and other drugs

ive been in the same situation but in the end i end up meeting the person i dont wanna met lol

bro no way this is real?

why are u scared of a 5'5 girl bro :lul:

I wish i could have female friends but im too aspie + want to have sex with all women cuz of trt and other drugs
I have female friends they are NPCs

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Clavicular

u autistic fuck :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and Carv
i get so nervous for no reason when i spot old higshchool aquantiances when i'm out and about

• JFL
i get so nervous for no reason when i spot old higshchool aquantiances when i'm out and about
Lol idk why people get scared of humans like u can kill them so easily.

LOW T FAGS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, Costcosuperstore and yeeyeeslayer
@yeeyeeslayer u my fav curry or arab i always smile when see ur name on my screen

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and yeeyeeslayer
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 reading things like this makes this site worthwhile

Last edited:
  • +1
4110449 images 12

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clavicular and Costcosuperstore
@yeeyeeslayer u my fav curry or arab i always smile when see ur name on my screen
HAHAHA awww bro thanks this warmed my heart

why me specifically tho?

also fuck you, you know damn well i'm not curry :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
HAHAHA awww bro thanks this warmed my heart

why me specifically tho?

also fuck you, you know damn i'm not curry :lul:
cause ur based u acutally critically think.

we first met when we were arguing about something u dm me to fix the beef that shows ur a good lad

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and yeeyeeslayer
Lmfao 😂

Too autist cant handle it

53555a6b c472 4ec0 82e1 f584c33965fd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, Costcosuperstore and gigell
cause ur based u acutally critically think.
Thanks man, but just out of curiosity what things I said makes you think this ?
we first met when we were arguing about something u dm me to fix the beef that shows ur a good lad
Yeah I remember it got pretty heated

I always try to squash any beef I have with anyone here cuz ultimately I want my experience on this site to be fun/chill and just vibing with like minded guys from around the word that’s why I’m here, I don’t want a toxic experience here where I get into insult matches and end up feeling like shit

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and Sprinkles
Thanks man, but just out of curiosity what things I said makes you think this ?

Yeah I remember it got pretty heated

I always try to squash any beef I have with anyone here cuz ultimately I want my experience on this site to be fun/chill and just vibing with like minded guys from around the word, I don’t want a toxic experience here where I get into insult matches and come out feeling like shit
Everytime i make a claim you usually check out both perspective and don't do ad hominem attacks.

You either tell me the real if im wrong or debate different perspective.

I enjoy people who challenge me because i don't want to become bias person.

Every time I talk to an attractive woman my voice changes to beta male, how do I fix this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: billymidnight, Costcosuperstore and yeeyeeslayer
Every time I talk to an attractive woman my voice changes to beta male, how do I fix this?
I do the opposite

when im around girls I go from voicecel cuck to Morgan freeman

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tyronechadmax, Carv and Bonecel01
I do the opposite

when im around girls I go from voicecel cuck to Morgan freeman
You have confidence then, I cannot control that shit anymore. It's over... :blackpill:

Last edited: