if beer gets you drunker

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
plebian liquid

• +1
whats the point of vodka, tequila, etcc
if beer gets you drunker
How does Beer make one drunker; Beer only has 5% alcohol and also it is full of carb&calories. Vodka, tequila all taste awful
Wine is the superiour choice; has enough alcohol to get drunk fast but still taste good

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and AlexBrown84
How does Beer make one drunker; Beer only has 5% alcohol and also it is full of carb&calories. Vodka, tequila all taste awful
Wine is the superiour choice; has enough alcohol to get drunk fast but still taste good
honesly wine dosent get me drunk at all tbh.... my beer is 15% and i drank 6 of them i drank a whole bottle of 100ml ofn beer and i didnt get near as drunk as the 3 beers

• +1
honesly wine dosent get me drunk at all tbh.... my beer is 15% and i drank 6 of them i drank a whole bottle of 100ml ofn beer and i didnt get near as drunk as the 3 beers
oh okay makes sense

Beer tastes like cold piss

I don't know how people drink that liquid slop
It's not healthy, it's not tasty, it's not even normie behavior anymore

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
beer is for old heads

we sip lean to stay young

Beer taste the best if it comes from a green glass bottle and is served cold

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum and TsarTsar444
Crypto Cryptocurrency GIF by PermissionIO

Wdym not normie anymore

Wdym not normie anymore
Normies now are all about high alcoholic liquor shots and cocktails
Beer is just for old millennials and boomers

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
i don't know the science behind it but for some reason beer just taste better out of a green bottle

Heineken tastes like absolute piss. Coors Lite is better.

But jfl at drinking any beer. The beer drinkers I know all have guts and look like shit. Beer is estrogenic too.

Cranberry + vodka is my go to at bars. You cannot possibly fuck up a cran/vodka as a bartender.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, hiwasuwor and try2beme
Normies now are all about high alcoholic liquor shots and cocktails
Beer is just for old millennials and boomers
Cocktails are the worst for health, sugar + alcohol is a brutal combination

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and HeightPilledum
alcohol is alcohol, the amount of portions matter. if u want to drink something that tastes good drink soda or something

Heineken tastes like absolute piss. Coors Lite is better.

But jfl at drinking any beer. The beer drinkers I know all have guts and look like shit. Beer is estrogenic too.

Cranberry + vodka is my go to at bars. You cannot possibly fuck up a cran/vodka as a bartender.
Gin and tonic so I don't look like a bloated mess. Vodka is a good choice too, but I hate mixed sugary drinks since they make me look like a bloated lesbian in the morning

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Gin and tonic so I don't look like a bloated mess. Vodka is a good choice too, but I hate mixed sugary drinks since they make me look like a bloated lesbian in the morning
Hendricks and Bombay are good choices.

• +1
Reactions: TheMilkMan
just drink pale vodka, will suck for the first few shots but will get easier after that

just drink pale vodka, will suck for the first few shots but will get easier after that
I usually do that, but I also like to hold a drink in my hand at bars because I feel awkward empty handed lol

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Can't do that at a house party. Not only are they probably drinking cheap shit that tastes like garbage, but it gets you fucked way too fast. You need to just chill and drink a mixed drink so you look NT having a drink in your hand. With shots you're supposed to just take like 2-3 at most and stop there just to feel a quick buzz. If you're hanging around at a house party, it's better to have a mixed drink.

• +1
Reactions: TheMilkMan
I usually do that, but I also like to hold a drink in my hand at bars because I feel awkward empty handed lol
water is pretty good option then, also cheap

Can't do that at a house party. Not only are they probably drinking cheap shit that tastes like garbage, but it gets you fucked way too fast. You need to just chill and drink a mixed drink so you look NT having a drink in your hand. With shots you're supposed to just take like 2-3 at most and stop there just to feel a quick buzz. If you're hanging around at a house party, it's better to have a mixed drink.
it gets u fucked as fast as beer, if u drink 3 shots of vodka in say 30s, its the same as drinking 3 beers in 30s, as u can imagine doing that would prolly give u pretty good buzz too. u just have to my careful when drinking only shots and keep track of time when u drink so u don't drink too much in too little time

u can just hang around with water, no shame doing that and will benefit u more

Tried that but sluts sometimes take a sip of my drink "just to try it"
yeah and then they sip water=no financial loss for u and good for them

no vodka tastes good, u just have to thug it out for the first few shots

no vodka tastes good, u just have to thug it out for the first few shots
I don't necessarily agree with that. Titos tastes good for me. Well, it used to. I used to be an alcoholic and would do coke and drink vodka out of the bottle almost simultaneously. Only saying this cause I think it's easier to drink on blow. Not recommending it though.

One time chugged 375ml of Georgi out the bottle in under 30 minutes. I don't know what happened cause I can't handle the taste of pure vodka anymore even though I would chug out of the bottle (actually a chug not just a little pour into my mouth)

I don't necessarily agree with that. Titos tastes good for me. Well, it used to. I used to be an alcoholic and would do coke and drink vodka out of the bottle almost simultaneously. Only saying this cause I think it's easier to drink on blow. Not recommending it though.

One time chugged 375ml of Georgi out the bottle in under 30 minutes. I don't know what happened cause I can't handle the taste of pure vodka anymore even though I would chug out of the bottle (actually a chug not just a little pour into my mouth)
it could just be that i havent tasted good vodka, but IMO no 40% tastes very delightful. Yeah I def agree with doing coke and alcohol, easier to drink fs

I had the same thing when I drank vodka and threw up once, couldn't handle the taste for long time after that. Also had same thing with one local very popular long drink mix, finnish "lonkero", threw up when drinking it once and couldn't handle that taste for like 2 years, even tho its only like 5,something %

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: muh and TechnoBoss
oh okay makes sense
i was drunk i ment to say

i drank 100ml of vodka and it didnt get me drunk as 3 beers which the beers where 15% alc

it could just be that i havent tasted good vodka, but IMO no 40% tastes very delightful. Yeah I def agree with doing coke and alcohol, easier to drink fs

I had the same thing when I drank vodka and threw up once, couldn't handle the taste for long time after that. Also had same thing with one local very popular long drink mix, finnish "lonkero", threw up when drinking it once and couldn't handle that taste for like 2 years, even tho its only like 5,something %
ppl complain at the flavour of vodka and whiskey.. imo they’re just pussies

whats the point of vodka, tequila, etcc
if beer gets you drunker
Beer makes you fat. Same as dark wines! Those carbs. Calories. Beer bellies are a thing. Believe it or not. It doesn't happen right away, though. It takes time. As you adapt to beer, that belly expands. By the time it's popping, you won't notice. The people won't tell you. They might give you clues. "Ugh, having a baby, Muh?"

Of course, being that raving irresponsible drinker, you would laugh and react, "Haha, noooo. No babies for me." You chug the can down.

He then tosses another gem, "You fat disgusting fuck, the fuck away from me."

Once again, you're clueless. "Haha, no! You fat disgusting fuck! Haha."

No Way Reaction GIF

Liquor = less carbs, calories.

Last edited:
Beer makes you fat. Same as dark wines! Those carbs. Calories. Beer bellies are a thing. Believe it or not. It doesn't happen right away, though. It takes time. As you adapt to beer, that belly expands. By the time it's popping, you won't notice. The people won't tell you. They might give you clues. "Ugh, having a baby, Muh?"

Of course, being that raving irresponsible drinker, you would laugh and react, "Haha, noooo. No babies for me." You chug the can down.

He then tosses another gem, "You fat disgusting fuck, the fuck away from me."

Once again, you're clueless. "Haha, no! You fat disgusting fuck! Haha."

No Way Reaction GIF

Liquor = less carbs, calories.
oh makes sense.. i've been drinking beer for 1 year and dont have any symptoms of "beer belly" but thats just me different for people with cuck genes

• +1